Just a Crush

This Crush won't waver


It had been days.

Exactly 23 days.

Exactly 23 days since he last saw her.

And he really missed her. He kew why. Of course, he missed her. They were friends. But he missed her much more than a friend should. He knew why, he admitted it to himself exaclt 23 days ago, when he last saw her.

He had a crush on her.

Whom he met, only 23+4 days ago. 27 days ago. And within those 4 days, he had a crush on her.

It wasn't exactly love at first sight, no. He wouldn't call this love, he called it a crush. You know.

When you like someone, and it would waver away in no time. 

Just a crush.

So he thought.

But as each second, hour, day, week passed, he only found himself delved into her beauty even more. The only contact they had with each other was through their email, but she was rarely on, unlike Suho. Who was on each minute in case she'd be on. 

He knew it was probably impossible for her to feel the same way about him, to have a so-he-thought-crush on him. He tried to walk away from this girl, he tried to forget her, he only met her for 4 days. 

Suho was staring at his computer screen, occasionally switching between his email tab and his facebook tab. Apparently, Sunha, didn't want to give her facebook away. She told him:

'If you want to befriend me on facebook, you're going to have to find me'

and she winked at him. Leaving him astounded, heart-racing, and fluttering with butterflies. He didn't know her last name, so he couldn't exactly find her. His elbow was propped onto the desk, and he was just about to fall asleep, wehn suddenly, he heard a beeping noise from his email.

It was Sunha.

He immediately sat up straight, accidently knocking his homework onto the floor, and stared at her message.

Sunha: Hi

It was a simple word, with a simple meaning, with simple spelling.

But why did Suho feel so flustered and struck by that one simple word?

It's just a crush Suho. This'll go away soon.

He replied to her, trying not to sound cheesy or flirty, but adorable as she liked him for that.

Suho: Sunha! Hi! You made me wait! :C

Sunha: Ah, mianhe. Someone came over to my house, so I had to attend my guests needy needs. :P

Suho: What about my needs? Joking, but okay.

Sunha: :)

Suho: So um...do you um, want to video chat?

Suho waited for her answer, anxious, curious and palms sweating. It was a simple request, but why was he so worked up?

It's because I have a crush on her, I shouldn't be so worked up.

Sunha: Sure, why not.

And the heavy weight from Suho's shoulders were lifted, all because of that one answer. And his heart felt somewhat better than it had been.

As he was waiting for her to accpet his call, he quicky combed his hair neatly, looking like the responsible and representabel model student he was. He fixed the collar of his shirt, and even put on cologne.

She can't even smell me, why am I bothering?! He thought confused with his actions and emotions.

"Suho?"

And Suho froze, an angelic voice ad just spoken his name. The angelic voice that belonged to the one and only Sunha. Her cheery, soft, and angelic voice had mustered him, had made him feel that fluttering feeling. He had never felt teh butterflies, he had heard of them, via his friend Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun had told him:

You will feel this weird, bloated, yet pleasant feeling in your stomach. It can hurt, but sometimes, it doesn't. I feel it everytime I see Raemi. I just feel a ticklish weird pleasant feeling in my stomach whenever I see her. I'm sure you'll experience it hyung.

And he was definitely experiencing it. 

"Ah, d-deh Sunha?" Suo stuttered a little, but managed to pull off a sweet melting smile.

"Yah, don't smile like that!"

"Wae?" he asked confused.

"Don't you know? Girls are easily captured by smiles from handsome men." She stuck her tongue out, but itwas followed by a wink.

OMG SHE WINKED AT ME, SHE CALLED ME A HANDSOME MAN.

Suho's face was ridiculously funny right then. Hence the loud laughter erupting from his laptop. 

"Omg Suho! You're face! Your blushing!" She giggled.

She was killing him. Killing him with her adorable laughter and giggles, her eye smile, and Suho just couldn't get over the fact that she called him handsome and that she winked at him.

What kind of crush feels this...powerful?

It was as though everything she did controlled his reactions. His emotions, his reasons.

"What? No. I am not!" Suho said, face red as a tomato.

"Yah! Look at yourself, so cute! Hehe!" She kept giggling, and it mesmerized Suho. Soon, the giggles died down and she smiled at him. Captivating him with her beautiful smile.

"Well..." Suho didn't know what to say. Her beauty was captivating. so captivating, that he couldn't speak. Until he heard a somewhat familiar voice. 

Not from his room. 

But from his laptop.

"Sunha?" A deep voice sounded. Sunha's head twirled towards the voice, and she smiled brightly, and her eyes twinkled.

It was beautiful, angelic and goddess-like to Suho. His heart was burstig with a, strong and powerful feeling. Something he just couldn't describe, ever. How could a girl as simple yet beautiful as Sunha, cause this reaction and cause whatever was happening to Suho? 

The so-called-crush was the reason. 

Well, it was no where near a crush. In fact, it had grown into something which could only bring the outcomes of hurt and pain or happiness and peace.

"Kris-oppa!" Sunha ran to the tall familiar figure.

Kris..oppa? Suho thought, suddenly his chest tightened.

"Kris?" Suho said to himself, his voice full of hurt and pain, but somehow that was oblivious to Sunha.

"Suho?" Kris said, eyebrow raised. Kris then smiled. "Ah, you're talking to my cousin Sunha."

"Suho's you're cousin oppa?" Sunha asked sitting back down to face her laptop. Kris only nodded and sat beside her, arm slung around her shoulders.

Suho, had just been striked by heartbreak.

But to him, it was just a crush. It wasn't meant to hurt this bad.

Or so he tried to convince himself of it.

"Yeah, we're cousins! Suho's mother is my mother's sister." Kris smiled, waving to Suho. 

Being nice, Suho kindly waved back.

"Hey Kris, long time no see." Suho said smiling, but his voice was so sad. Though it hadn't struck Sunha, but it was evident to Kris, who raised a brow to it.

"What a small world, I met Suho a few weeks ago! " She said giggling at the coincidence.

It was exactly 23 days ago. Suho said. Am counting.

"Yeah, small world..." Suho rubbed his neck and smiled goofily. 

So this must have been the pain that Baekhyun experienced when he saw Kyungsoo out with Raemi.

But Suho wasn't going to go to the extent Baekhyun had.

Baekhyun was in love. I'm only having a crush. H ethought.

Oh how wrong he was.

"Sorry Suho, but Sunha needs to cook me dinner now~" Kris rubbed his nose to her forehead.

I'm better looking than Kris.

"Oh, I do?" She asked chuckling but baffled at his words.

I can cook for you if you want.

"Yeah, your omma wants you downstairs. To cook dinner. For me as a guest~" Kris sang the last words.

I can sing better than him.

"Okay, mianhae Suho, another time? Nights!" She switchd her laptop off before he could even reply.

That showed how much she cared.

And his face contorted into an expression full of sadness, mixed with jealousy and anger. 

It's just a crush. It's just a crush Suho. CALM THE HELL DOWN! His yelled inside his head to himself, but the mor ehe tried to convince himself, the more red his face had gotten, the more tears were on his face, the more pain and hurt was being expressed.

Suho pulled at his hair, crying out loud.

SHE'S A DAMN CRUSH. WHY DOES THIS HURT SO BAD?! I CAN'T LIKE SOMEONE LIKE THIS! NO I CAN'T!

He was on the floor pulling at his hair, crying miserably and punctured with pain.

This crush will waver away! He thought, crying painfully.

But no.

This crush won't waver away.

 


Hey :D This is my SUHO oneshot <3 I LOVE SUHO <3 Definitely one of my top 5 ;D  I think...IDK I just know Baek and Lay are the first 2 :) Then maybe D.O, then Luhan...then Suho...Kai?...Chen...Chanyeol...Sehun..Tao...Xiumin...Kris..something like that :P

Well, here we have an oblivious Suho, well not so oblivious, but he wants to not love her, he wants it to ba crush but its too late...its more than that and it wont waver until much longer...:\ Sorry Suho, I'll make sur eto give you a happy ending for one of my oneshots :D

If you liked it, please subscribe and comment ^^

--dear-baekhyun