Final

Sehun's Jealous *Sequel*

“________ stop hanging out with Luhan hyung!” Sehun yelled at you. You paused. Wait, what?

“Why? And why are you so angry?” He turned a little red at this.

“Every time I ask for a date or to just be with you, you’re always with Luhan hyung! I hate it! You’re my girlfriend, so why are you with him?”

“He just needs my help with something, so I’ve been helping him out….Are you jealous?” He turned even redder if that was possible and you giggled a little. He groaned out in frustration and he took your shoulders.

“Stop hanging out with him!”

“NO.”

“Then tell me what the two of you have been doing at least.”

“I’ve just been helping him….”

“You can’t tell me at least what the two of you talk about?”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t tell you.”

“Fine, do whatever you want then. I don’t care anymore.” He turned around and left you just standing in front of the movie theater.

_____________________________

You’ve been dating Sehun for almost 3 months now and you didn’t usually want to say that you loved him but it was the truth. You were introduced to Luhan, Sehun’s best friend, a week into your relationship with Sehun and the two of you became very fast friends. Luhan could talk to you about the things he couldn’t with Sehun. One thing that he had confessed to you was about his ual orientation. Unlike what Sehun thought, Luhan was gay. He thoroughly liked guys the same as you and had developed a very big crush with Lay, a boy that the two of you knew rather well. The reason why you were spending so much time with him was because Luhan wanted to confess to Lay but he didn’t know if Lay was gay or not. So, playing detective you found that he was and was helping Luhan gain courage to ask. You knew that Luhan and Lay were both smitten for each other but the two of them had no idea.

Sehun might not have been overreacting all that much though. For the past two weeks, you haven’t had much time for Sehun and dates because you wanted to help Luhan. You haven’t been able to give him an explanation because it wasn’t your secret to tell, even Sehun.

_____________________________

You had tried to chase after Sehun but you lost him in the crowds of Seoul. You had tried texting him and calling, but not once did he call back. Not once did he text back. You had walked back home and took a shower, trying to find some way to calm down. You sat down on your bed. Fine, if he’s going to ignore me and be so mean, let’s play it his way. You frowned and turned the light off, wondering about Oh Sehun.

_____________________________

You woke up the next morning and put on a cute outfit and by the time you checked the clock, you were running a little late. You ran downstairs, picked up your bag and an orange, put your shoes on in a rush and ran outside. Usually, Sehun would be outside to pick you up but you only found Luhan there. He was checking his phone while leaning against his car. You walked over to him in a rush and tapped his hand. He looked up and smiled slightly.

“He’s still mad then?”

“Yeah, he really is. I’ll tell Sehun later at school and he’ll stop freaking out.” He hung his head a little and you went on your tippy toes and ruffled his hair.

“It’s not your fault! Sehun is just being a big pabo, that’s all.” You shrugged and Luhan just opened the door for you before you would be late.

He drove you to school and Luhan gushed over the meaning of the text Lay had sent the night before. To you, it sounded as if Lay was hinting to his own ual orientation but Luhan kept saying it wasn’t. Soon, you had reached your high school and you stepped out of the car, still clutching your orange. You were going to just eat during your first class so you put it into your backpack. You weren’t looking where you were going when you were doing this too, and of course ran into someone. You bowed and looked up to see that it was Lay. You and Luhan greeted him and soon those two were talking while you walked beside them, your eyes always looking out for a certain someone named Oh Sehun. You sighed when you reached your first class and still not seeing him.

_____________________________

 You didn’t see him through the whole day and you felt yourself grow really sad. Is this what Sehun felt, not seeing me that much? You sighed for the millionth time and that was when you decided to go home and write. When something was bothering you a lot, the only thing that really helped was to write stories and little scenarios. It helped clear your mind and you were good at it, so why not? You were walking home when a car slowed down beside you.

“No, Wait. ________________!!!!” You slowly turned around and found Lay getting out of his car and as you made eye contact. He bent over laughing. You pouted and hurried over to him.

“Jeeze, you scared me! I totally thought some stranger was going to do something to me or something.” Lay just continued to laugh and you pouted some more. He whipped a stray tear away and patted your head.

“No, it’s a good response. Don’t ever go to stranger’s cars, okay?” You gave him a look and he chuckled.

“Anyway, do you want me to give you a ride home?” 

“Oh, thank you!”

He opened the door for you like a gentleman and you stepped in. You settled in and buckled up.

“So, what’s going on between you and Luhan?” I just looked at Lay.

“We’re friends. Why?”

“Well, everyone feels as if you guys are dating, Sehun feels really lonely about it.” He buckled in and tears escaped my eyes. He looked up and freaked out.

“No, oh no, please don’t cry. Do you want some music? Oh my god, what do you want? Hey, if you stop crying, I’ll take you for cake, my treat! Please stop crying.” He sounded defeated and a laugh escaped me. He sighed and wiped some of your tears away then turned the radio on. He softly sang to the song and drove to some cake shop. You realized that you hadn’t heard Sehun sing to me in a long time. Your heart ached and you looked outside the window, trying to ignore these feelings until you could stuff your face with cake.

You reached the cake shop and Lay kind of hurried you in. He really didn’t know what to do with a crying girl. You ordered two pieces of extremely chocolate cake and some coffee while Lay had cheesecake. You took one bite and went to heaven and back.

“Are you feeling better?”

“A little. I’m sorry for crying earlier. Sehun said some mean things because I’ve been hanging out with Luhan so much. But I’m just helping him with some stuff and Sehun is overreacting.” You pouted and took another bite.

“Well, why hasn’t Sehun just ask Luhan? He could tell him for you.” Lay took another bite and drank some of his tea.

“I don’t want to put Luhan on the spot. And Sehun should just trust me! He knows me better than to cheat or something!! He’s being silly.” You went in for another bite and soon was half way through your second piece of cake. You heard Lay speak and looked up to see Sehun. The both of you made eye contact and you saw that he seemed sleep-deprived and really tired. You wanted to go and hug him until he said goodbye to Lay, turned around and left. You wanted to cry but wouldn’t let yourself. You took a swig of coffee, took your bag and said goodbye to Lay. He hesitantly said bye and you walked off. You walked after Sehun and bumped into his shoulder before walking past him. You hurried to the bus and caught it just in time. You climbed in and couldn’t believe your luck. You felt a tear escape and you wiped it away. You refused to think of him. Until he apologizes that is.

_____________________________

Another day passed and you haven’t seen or heard from Sehun since. No texts, calls, no accidental bumping into in the halls. Your life felt kind of empty, but you kept on pushing through. You just went on with the motions. He would come and apologize soon. You had come home and were sitting on your couch, watching a drama when you got a call. You muted your show and picked it up.

“Hello~”

“I did it. I finally did it.” Luhan spoke back. You sat straight and turned the TV off.

“YOU CONFESSED?!” You squealed like a girl, but you had wanted these two to become a couple for a while now so the excitement just exploded.

“Yup!! We decided to go to the park and I hugged him, and it just came out. I was so scared and he didn’t reply for a bit. So I thought he didn’t feel the same, but then he came and hugged me back!! He said he’s liked me for a while! You have no idea how happy I am right now. Oh, Lay wants to talk to you~”

“Ah, ______? How long have you known that we have liked each other for? But I’m glad you didn’t in!”

“You’re welcome~ Now go on a date and be a cute couple!” You laughed and said your goodbyes. You grinned and went to your room to write.

_____________________________

A couple hours passed and you heard your doorbell ring. You went downstairs humming a song when you opened the door. Your eyes went a little wide when you noticed that it was Sehun.

“I want my SHINee CD back.” He looked away and your heart sank a little.

“Oh, ok. Just wait in the living room then. And lock the door please.” You awkwardly went up the stairs and into your room. Is he breaking up with me? Is that why he wants it back? Tears came to your eyes. You still didn’t know if you could tell Sehun about Layhan yet and you didn’t want to break up. Especially over something small like this.

You walked downstairs and gave him the CD case. He was sitting on the couch, playing with his fingers and took the case from you. You stood there awkwardly.

“So, the reason you’ve been talking to Luhan was because he was gay and liked Lay? Jagi, I already knew that. I’ve known Luhan for a while, and it’s not hard to notice.”

“What?”

He got up and crashed his lips onto yours. He hungrily sought out your body with his nimble hands and pulled you in close. Your hands instantly went to curl up in his smooth hair and you felt his tongue your lip for entrance, and you hesitantly let him. He got dominance and your tongues danced. You pulled apart and he rested his forehead on yours.

“I never want to be away from you again. I’m sorry for being so jealous, you couldn’t tell me, and I should have at least tried to respect that.”

“No, I didn’t spend as much time with you as I should’ve. I missed you so much. Lay had to go and buy me cake because he accidently made me cry, thinking about you.”

“Ah, so that’s why you were there.” He gave you a peck and you grinned. He took your hand and led you to the couch. He sat you down and went to the closet to get a blanket out. You just watched him as he came back and draped it over the both of you. He cuddled up to you and held you close. You went for the remote but he found it first. He gave you a sweet kiss before changing the channel to some movie.

“Saranghae.” Your eyes widened at his sudden words and you could feel his heart beating really fast.

“Saranghae.” You replied and you cuddled up to him a bit more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you liked it, please comment below and don't forget to subscribe!! I love reading your comments so don't be a silent reader!! :D