First & Final Chapter

'I Love You Too, Shin Dongho"

 

Dongho was a crush on one of his classmates named Soohyun. Everyday after first period, Dongho would just hide at the corner behind the wall and watching Soohyun talking to his friends.
 
"Ugh...why is he so perfect?" 
 
Blushing, he snapped out of his thoughts and continued to draw in his notebooks, not focusing in class like he was supposed to.
 
He drew doodles of him and Soohyun, hearts all over the paper and wrote lyrics on the paper. 
 
"You're the apple to my pie, you're the straw to my berry, you're the smoke to my high, and you're the one I wanna marry."
 
Realizing that his fantasies won't come true, he sighed and crumpled the paper, sets it aside and rests his head down until class is over.
 
After lesson was over, he noticed that the paper wasn't there and panicked. He got up, grabbed his back bag and checks the trash can. When he couldn't find it, he frowned and walks toward the door. He found Soohyun standing outside the door with the paper on his hand that Dongho was looking for.
 
Dongho blushed red and embarrassed. Soohyun looked at him and cracks a small smile.
 
"Please get rid of it.....it's embarrassing...." 
 
Dongho mumbled, staring at the floor.
 
"Hmm I don't think so. I didn't know you feel this way over me." 
 
Dongho widen his eyes while staring at the floor. Soohyun lifted his chin up and grins.
 
"...w-what are you doing?" 
 
Dongho was shocked when Soohyun lifted his face, staring at him.
 
"Can I just admire your pretty face for a moment?" 
 
He chuckled and ran his thumb on Dongho's cheek, making Dongho blush.
 
"....s-stop please. Yes I l-lo-ve y-you, Shin Soohyun. Now you're probably thinking that I'm a weird person and a waste of time—"
 
"Shut up Dongho. Don't ruin this moment." 
 
He leans in and brushes his lips over Dongho's. Dongho widens his eyes and response the kiss.
 
"I love you too Dongho. You know how long it is for me to confess my love for you?" 
 
He mumbles in the kiss. Dongho pulls away.
 
"I- don't know what to say...." 
 
Soohyun shushed his mouth with his finger and smiled.
 
"I think we are the perfect couple for each other. I would love to be your prince, princess." 
 
With those words, Dongho fainted in Soohyun's arms, realizing that he wasn't dreaming.
 
A couple years past by and the couple had finally married. Dongho looked at his wedding ring and smiled.
 
"Hey pabo, remember when we first kissed?" 
 
He chuckled, looking over Soohyun who is also chuckling.
 
"Yes I remember, princess. That day when we confessed our love to each other. Why?"
 
"Just asking. You really made me happy, pabo"
 
He pecked Soohyun's lips before going back cooking. Soohyun sets the knife down and back hugged Dongho.
 
"You know what else I remember?"
 
"Hm?"
 
"The day we made love after our wedding." 
 
He smirked, rests his chin on Dongho's shoulder.
 
"Can you please not bring that up while we are cooking?" 
 
He joked and laughed, blushing a bit.
 
"I wonder when you're going to carry my child? I want to be a father already." 
 
He pout cutely, hugging Dongho tighter.
 
"Hmm. Maybe I am." 
 
Dongho grinned. 
 
"I'm pregnant you pabo." 
 
Soohyun was shocked after hearing Dongho's words.
 
"You're pregnant?! Oh my gosh! We need to plan your diet, buy a cradle and clothes for our baby—"
 
"Calm down idiot. I'm barely 3 weeks pregnant, don't plan too soon okay?" 
 
He turned around and hugged Soohyun's neck.
 
"But I don't want anything bad happen to our baby. What if—"
 
"Shut up and kiss me." 
 
Soohyun did what Dongho asked and slanted his lips over Dongho's. Dongho smiled in between the kiss and pulled away.
 
"If you become stressed then ill become stressed, and it's bad for our baby." 
 
Dongho caresses his husband's face.
 
"Okay, I'm sorry princess. Ill become calm and help you get through this." 
 
He smiles and Dongho's belly bump. 
 
"Good boy. Now lets finish our dinner." 
 
He kissed Soohyun one last time and goes cooking dinner.
 
After finishing preparing and eating their dinner, the married couple walked into their room together and laid down, watching TV together.
 
"Dongho, do you think our baby can feel us making love?" 
 
He whispered, kissing his neck.
 
"Hmm I'm sure our baby could feel you pounding into me. Just don't go rough, because I don't think I want to go to work limping and telling my friends that my husband and father of our child went so rough pounding himself inside me."
 
"I promise I won't go rough this time. I'm sorry for hurting you before, I couldn't control myself." 
 
He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled.
 
"Okay. I believe you." 
 
Dongho leans in and kisses deeply to his husband's lips. Until that night, they made sweet love. 
 
9 months passed by, Dongho gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Shin Minah and the whole family lived happily ever after.
 
 
 
The End.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hiiiiii guys. I'm sorry I didn't update this earlier >~< I was either busy or too lazy :p anyways here's the random one-shot I thought of orz. I missed 2Shin so much so I thought of bringing them back~ cool huh? B) lol so I hope you get to spread the word about it, subscribe, and I hope you like it. I was thinking about making an EXO fanfic, but I'm still thinking about it. THIS IS AN MPREG ONE-SHOT. If you don't like guys getting pregnant then don't read. I don't find it a problem to me since coughontwitterihavealuhanaccountandimpregnantcough okay? Not trying to rub it in I'm just saying. Okay I hope you like this once again and see you later. BAIII!! o//

 

cough just saying I'm going to have my brand new PA in Twitter coming soon. If you like to follow me then ill update my u/n later when I make it. Okay bai. >~<