jealous sign of love

my soul mate

(after school in the library)

"so, is there anything interesting happen today?" Youngjae shaking his head.

"i know there's something going on..why didn't you tell me?.i'm not your bestfriend anymore?.please tell me, hyung.." Zelo persuading his hyung with a cute pout.

"its nothing and yes, you're my bestfriend..why did you ask something like that?.you freak me out.." Zelo can sense anger in Youngjae's voice.

"its just..you look different today..hyung..are you okay?" Zelo ask concerned innocently.

"nae..i'm fine, Zelo-ah..i'm going home..i forgot i have to help my mom on something today..i will meet you tomorrow..bye" Youngjae said as he walk away leaving the clueless cute maknae alone.

-----

(Youngjae's house)

Youngjae didn't mean lying to Zelo but his totally need some rest from a shock this morning.

flashback--->

Youngjae are walking along the corridor when he suddenly stop as his attention caught on something. He heard someone mentioning 'The Hottest Busan Boy', his soul mate (what he think) and saw a group of girl talking about him.

So he lean closer to listen what they are talking about and got a big shock of what he heard. "Did you heard about The Hottest Busan Boy are going out with Himchan?.I know Himchan is a pretty boy but what is least about us?.this is totally not fair" said one of them.

end flashback--->

Youngjae put his thing on table and take a sit on his bed. He take out a picture from his pocket and stare it.

'How could you go out with someone else when i'm here waiting or you..saranghaeyo, Daehyun-ah' Youngjae thought as he kiss the picture.

Then Youngjae fall asleep while hugging the picture.

(at school)

"Hyung, can I borrow your homework please?" Youngjae sigh as he give the maknae his book. Who exactly will not melt for those ing cute face of his.

"Hehe..thanks hyung..that why I love you..mmuuaahh (sending a blow kiss)" Zelo thanking but Youngjae attention not with him. He saw the most disgusted scene he ever saw.

Himchan is flirting on Daehyun while Daehyun giving him a beautiful smile. ' How could he' Youngjae thought. He know the fact that Daehyun and Himchan are going out now but that scene still make him feel hurt.

As Youngjae busy observe the love-dovey couple, he didn't noticed Zelo are observing him too.

'Maybe this is why Youngjae acted weird yesterday' Zelo thought.

'Jealousy'

-----

"Hyung, aren't you going to have lunch?.its lunch time now" ask Zelo full of joy. Lunch time is his favourite time.

"No. Not today..you go first..i'll catch you up later..i need to return this book to library today." Youngjae said while showing a big book infront of Zelo.

"Ok, hyung..bye"

-----

Youngjae take a shortcut to the library. The route kind of silent and spooky. By thinking he is the only one using the corridor that time, he walks while flipping through a book in his hand not looking forward until he collided with someone.

'Buk!' Both of them knocked down.

"Yah!..are you blind?!.can't you see i'm walking here?!" Youngjae mocked to the stranger while cleaning up his cloth from dirt; not looking the stranger's face.

"No, I'm not blind and I'm sorry..i didn't realize you're walking down the corridor too..I'm really sorry." a voice of angle sounded in his ears.

"J..Jung..Jung Daehyun?" Youngjae stutter.

"Yup, its me but you don't have to call me by my full name..just call me Deahyun..are you okay?.and couldn't you mind if you stop staring me?." Youngjae nod his head but still not take off his eyes from Daehyun. 'This is impossible. The Almighty Jung Daehyun is talking to me right now..OMG' Youngjae fangirlingboying.

Before he do something scary to Daehyun, Youngjae already run away to take his leave but suddenly stop when the angelic voice call his name.

"Yoo Youngjae!"

'OMG..he know my name..gosh..i'm so happy..>< i hope i'm not dreaming' Youngjae thought as he look back and watching Daehyun walking towards him.

"This is yours right?" ask Daehyun as he showing a picture of himself infront of Youngjae.

Youngjae got panic and start looking for a picture that suppose to be in his pocket. 'Oh sh*t..what am i going to do!'

"No, its not mine." Youngjae respond quickly.

"Really?.but I dont have any reason to keep my own picture all the time..urmm..its ok..you can keep it" say Daehyun winking his eyes to Youngjae make the latter more stutter. "Thanks"

Youngjae take a leave (again) with a red face, leaving Daehyun watching him leave with a huge creepy smile. Deep inside of him, Daehyun feel so happy.

'Maybe its love?'

Not far from the scene, Himchan and Jongup are watching the whole scene with anger on their eyes. Especially Himchan.

"Uuurrgghhh..how dare he flirting with my boyfriend..who he think he is?"

"But he wasn't your boyfriend actually..you're the one who telling everyone that you're going out with him althought he doesn't agree with it." Jongup say innocently.

"Urgh..shut up..aren't you my friend?.you should back up me..not make me more frustrated." Himchan mocking Jongup.

---

(at the school field)

"Hey!"

"Yah!.can't you stop startling me like that again?"

"What your mean?.this is my first time you know as this is the first time you're daydreaming. Is there something i need to know?" Daehyun sigh.

(in class)

"Zelo-ah, lets go to the field..i left my bottle."

"Nae, hyung" Zelo smiling.

Not far behind them, Himchan and Jongup following them silently.

---

"Hyung, is that Daehyun and Yongguk-hyung?" ask Zelo while pointing to the left side of field.

"I don't know and i don't want to know" say Youngjae blushing.

"Ah..enough is enough hyung..i know you like Daehyun-hyung..why didn't you confess to him already?" Youngjae blushing hardly.

"What you think they are talking about?" ask Zelo curiously.

"Stop already Junhong-ah"

"tsk.if i able to know what they are talking about i wouldn't tell you" Zelo smirking.

"You're so mean Zelo-ah"

"Then lets go" Zelo said while pulling Youngjae's hand.

---

"I think I fall in love." Daehyun say blushing.

"Woah..who the hell did melt The Cold Hearted Daehyun?.tell me who is she..or he?" Yongguk grinning.

"Yoo Youngjae, the smartest boy in the class..its hurt if you didn't know him..you know..the chubby boy..he is cute and i think he like me too..he kept my picture" Daehyun say smiling.

"Of course i know...--"

'Pak!'

Youngjae and Zelo's mission failed when Zelo stepped on twigs. They walk out from their hiding place and face-to-face with Daehyun and Yongguk.

"Youngjae!"

"Is it true you like me too?" Daehyun nod his head blushing. Youngjae ran towards and hug him. Zelo and Yongguk silently walk away from the touching scene.

---

"Hyung, they're hugging now..wouldn't you stop them?"

"Yah!.Jongup-ssi..*sob*..can you be stupid then this?.why did you so mean..*sob*..i'm willing to sacrifice my love for his happiness..*sob*." Himchan say while crying.

---

"No i didn't like you (Youngjae freeze in the hug)..i love you <3" Daehyun smile and give Youngjae a peck on his lips. "Its my first" Youngjae smiling and blushing to Daehyun's confession.

"Nado saranghaeyo <3"

 

the end

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yay..finally its finish..sorry for the grammar error..><..

leave some comment..^^