Chapter One

You Don't Know Love

Teen Top - Rocking

*Jinhee POV*

"What?!" Both of us said at the same time as we stood up from the couch. I look at him and he look at me, at the same time.

"Can you not copy me?" Both of us said in unison. "No, it's you who copy me." We said again, at the same time, again.

"Ugh!" We groan frustratedly. Our parents must be crazy. What? Me and this dude? Get married? What the hell are they thinking about? I don't love him and he don't love me. We hate each other.

I mean come on, who doesn't hate this dude? A spoil brat who will get whatever he wants right away. Oh wait. I forgot something. I am the only one who hate this brat.

I groan in my head. Why does people even love this guy? Scratch it. Why does all the girls -except me- love him? He doesn't even a gentleman. He's rude. He's selfish. He's bossy. He's a player.

But why does the girls still love him? For goodness sake, they even try to get into his pant. What is wrong with them? Are they losing their mind?

"I don't want to get married." I said, crossing my arms against my chest. Few seconds later, the guy beside me raise his hand. "Me too." He said.

Our parents look at each other and shook their head before they turn to look at us.

"Honey, follow me."

"Boy, follow me."

We groan loudly at the same time before getting up from our seat and follow the mothers. Me with my mom. Him with his mother. My mom bring me to the kitchen while his mother bring him to our garden outside.

"Jinhee honey, you need to get married with Sehun." My mom said as soon as she make me sit on the stool. I just stare at the apples in front of me blankly.

My mother sigh softly before she open to speak. "We... already planned this since you in my womb."

I just listen to every word she said, not caring if it has any relationship between me or not.

"You know that Mr. Oh is your father's bestfriend right?" She asked me. I just nod my head once, still looking at the apples.

"We promise to paired both of up when both of you reach 18 years old. And now, we want to fulfill our promise."

"Why do you promise to the things like this?" I asked as I look at my mom's face. She looks down an the ground and play with her fingers.

"Mr. Oh saved your father when he was about to die. You father got into an accident few months before you were born. We don't know how to repay his kindness so we make a deal that we will pair you up with his son as soon as both of you turn 18."

My eyes begin to soften as I look at my mom's expression. Mr. Oh saved my father and the word 'Thank you' aren't enough for his kindness. Maybe that's the only thing they can do to repay his kindness.

I sigh softly before getting up from the stool. "I'll... marry him." I said before biting my lips softly. My mom's face lit up and she pulls me into a tight hug.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Jinhee-ah. I'm so proud to get you as my daughter." She said before pecking my forehead softly. After a few seconds, we let go of each other and walk back to the living room.

*Sehun POV*

"This is nonsense ma! I can't marry that nerd girl." I said to my mother as I run my hand through my hand. My mother cross her arms against her chest before letting out a soft sigh.

"And why is that?" She asked me back. I open my mouth to fight her back but there is no word that I can make as an excuse to not to get marry with that nerdy girl who 24 hours with her book.

"Because she's always together with her book. Try to imagine if I'm hungry and she doesn't cook anything because she read her books all day long. I can die of starving you know. I don't want to die mother."

That's the only excuse I can give to her. But, it's true tho. That girl always with her book everywhere she goes. I might die because of starving once we get married because she doesn't cook anything for me. Ugh! Does she even know how to cook?

Well, yes. Cooking her books might be the only thing that she will serve me. How can I eat papers? Eww. My parents must be out of their mind. My mom sigh once again before patting my shoulder.

"You know. Mr. Gu is the one who saved your father when he was about to die. You father got into an accident few months before you were born. We don't know how to repay his kindness so we make a deal that we will pair you up with his son as soon as both of you turn 18."

I close my eyes as I groan out loud in my mind. Why does my dad had to got into an accident. If he doesn't got into any accident I might be free by now. I might have playing with the girls by now.

I run my hand through my hair before looking into my mother eyes and nods my head. "Okay okay. I'll marry her." I said before rolling my eyes and ready to open back the door to get inside.

My mother take my hands and make me look into her eyes. I just blink at her as she grins like an idiot. Oh my. Is she crazy or what? Her grin is so... creepy.

"Really?! You agree to it?! Aww~ I love you my boy. I love you so much." My mother said before pulling me into a hug. I sigh for the nth time and pat her back.

"Yes yes. I agreed. Now can we go back inside?" My mother nods her head eagerly, still with the -creepy- grin on her face.

That's it. I'm ready to die. Can anyone enter this house and kill me with a ninja sword because I'm ready to die right now.

I walk to the living room with heavy steps. I can see that Jinhee had already sat at her place a while ago while her mother is currently talking to her husband and my dad.

I walk to the couch and sit beside Jinhee who is currently looking at the other place as she cross her arms against her chest. I roll my eyes and look at the other side.

"So when should we held the wedding?" My father asked Mr. Gu. Mr. Gu looks at his wife and nods his head once as he smile softly at her before turning back to face my dad.

"How about... this weekend?" Both me and Jinhee look at our parents with widen eyes. This weekend?! What?! Are they crazy?! Are they losing out of their mind?!

Jinhee groan lowly before turning her head to the other side. I just sigh and play with my fingers. Eventhough I can't read her mind, I know that she also doesn't want to get married to me but she was forced by her mother.

And we know that we can't do anything about it.

"Deal."

Both parents shook their hand while me and Jinhee, just ignore each other pressence, doesn't even speak a word to each other. Now, both of us finally get into a whole new life.

A whole new life where we won't get any freedom. A whole new life where we will be living under each other's control. We call this life as 'Hell'.

-BAEKOFF'S LITTLE NOTE:

I don't know what I just wrote so to whoever read this story, I want to thank you so much and I'm so glad that you want to read my not-fun story. Till' then!