Love at first sight

I will never love again

You were at high school,you were very excited to meet your best friends Ji-min and Eun-seo. When you met Ji-min and Eun-Seo you guys jumped so high and started giggling when you guys were going to attend the first class you bumped into a boy with eleven other boys, he was baby faced,had brown coloured hair,cute but handsome, both of you could not stop staring at each other.Then Ji-min just sniped so loudly that it cut the heck out of both of you.Then Ji-min,Euen-seo and the eleven other boys apologised to each other when you and that cute boy got pulled by the others but you and that cute boy were still dreaming.Then you guys herd the bell and rushed to the classroom,while the teacher was explaining the seats Ji-min said"yah!what happened that time why were you dreaming"  "ohhh...... do you like him" Said Eun-seo "ani!!!!" You told them.When the teacher called your name"Kara,you will be sitting with Luhan" you were thinking "who's luhan" but you had a childhood habit whatever you think it comes out of your mouth.And then Ji-min Heard you and said"He's the guy you bumped into ,you nincompoop!" You heard luhan ask the same question to his friends."yes!!!"both of you exclaimed at the same time pumping your fists.After a few days luhan and you started to hang out and then you guys started liking each other,and started dating and fell in love with each other.On the 3rd date you guys had your first kiss under the full moon's night and the day when luhan finally gave you a rose not any regular rose but a blue rose.