Final

November 5th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I have never seen such a beautiful girl like her. The first time I saw her, I knew she’s the one. My name is Park Chanyeol. Before I tell you the story of this girl and I, I have a question to ask. Have you been in love before? If no, someday you’ll know what love is. If you would ask me while I fell in love with this girl, I won’t answer anything. Because there’s no need to have a reason to love.

Love is unexplainable. It’ll come in time you really don’t expect. When you’re inlove, it seems like it gives you motivation to try your best in everything. Okay, I think I should start telling my story about this girl.

Drip.Drip.Drip. Oh, how I hate rain. I don’t know but probably because of the incident happened when I was still a child.

=FLASHBACK=

November 5, 1997

 I was running in the open area inside our school when suddenly, a group of boys, the same age  as mine, started to come towards me and one of them I think the leader, a guy with droopy eyes, pushed me down. I fell hard on my and tried to get up but, they held me down. “Yah, dobby, You are so ugly, you don’t belong in this school. Go back to where you came from.” The guy with the droopy eyes said.

“Your ears are so big, and what kind of a boy are you to take care of a ferret?” Another boy said whose name I think is Chen. The other boys laughed so hard. And me, as a 5 year old child who gets bullied, felt tears rolling down my cheeks. “Oh look, dobby is crying” Chen said sarcastically and laughed so hard.

They continued to tease me and everytime I try to get up, they would eventually push me down again. This continued on for a while until I heard a girl shouting at the boys. “YAH! What do you think you’re doing?!” The girl shouted extremely mad. She helped me up and the boys didn’t fought back. I looked at the girl’s face and saw that she’s really pretty. “Yah, Ahn Raemi, mind your own business. Chanyeol is ours to take care of.”The leader said. Ah, so Raemi is her name.  I thought.

“Yah Byun Baekhyun. Just by you being my cousin doesn’t mean that I would let you off easily. You know that I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter