First Meeting; Fight

Don't leave [Wait For Me] ...

 

‘Hi sweetie …’ Jung Kook placed his arms around Saemi’ s waist and planted a kiss on her cheek.

‘ Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing? Our parents might see us! Don’t do that anymore! Araso?’ Saemi polite removed his hand and wipe away her cheeks where she was kissed.

Jung Kook pouts at her cutely. Saemi who has weaknesses seeing Jung Kook pouts gave him a smile and intertwined their fingers together.

‘Why are you pouting? Noona is sorry okay? I’m just afraid our parents might see us and I’m scared they won’t like seeing us together … Don’t do that often, ne? You know I love you right?’

Jungkook giggled. ‘Of course I know noona. Ne, I won’t do that anymore in public but … when we’re all alone… I can’t promise anything okay?’ Jungkook gave her a wink and quickened his steps, trying to run away from Saemi.

‘Promise anything?’ Saemi thought to herself. ‘YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! What were you thinking? Come here you brat!’ Saemi gave him a chase to give him a beating.

♦♦♦

‘Good Morning class, we have a new classmate today. Please come in, Jung Daehyun-ssi,’ Mr Lee who just reached the classroom broke the happy news to them. The cheeky girls in the classroom started screaming, anticipating for the new student to stepped in the class.

‘Omo, so handsome!’

‘He’s cute! It suits his name!’

‘Do I look okay? I don’t want to appear ugly in front of him!’

Buzzes were going on in the class that was female dominated. They melted at the sight of Daehyun as he was looking so dashing the moment he stepped in the class. Saemi was the only person who doesn’t care with whatever that was happening.

 ‘Oh my god… Not again. He’s just average. Why would you guys shout for someone who is average looking like him… Tch!’ Saemi whispered to herself as she continues doing her revision before the teacher start the class. She was not interested about the new classmate in her class at all. She then turned to face Hana, her best friend, who was also doing her own things. Hana slowly look at Saemi and shook her head. Saemi laughed silently, knowing that her friend wasn’t interested about the chaos going on in her class.

‘Wow … This girl is really attractive … I shall got to know about her!’ Daehyun thought to himself as he stare at the girl who was sitting at the corner of the classroom all alone. His legs slowly moved, heading towards the empty sit beside her.

‘Mr Jung, where are you going? Take a seat beside Ms Choi!’ Mr Lee instructed as he pointed at the empty seat beside Saemi.

‘Why must he sit beside me? Urgh, the girls sure going to divert their attention in my direction and I can’t even focus in class later…’

‘Mr Lee, can I please sit here? There’s also an empty seat here. Please …’ Daehyun begged for the very first time just to be able to sit beside his eye candy.  

‘No. I have a reason for asking you to sit beside Ms Choi. Go ahead and disobey me. I will ask you to sit outside the…’

‘Alright, alright. I will sit beside Ms Choi!’ Daehyun gave Saemi an intense glare as he walk towards her. Saemi gulped down her saliva.

‘What’s wrong with him …’ Saemi wondered.

‘Hey woman, why must you have an empty sit beside you? You only ruined my chance of getting to know her! I hate you!’ Daehyun shot out in a careless haste.

‘What? Hey Mr Jang Jaehyun, why …’

‘It’s Jung Daehyun, woman!’ Daehyun rudely cut her off.

‘I don’t care whatever your name is. Do you think I want you to take up this empty seat in the first place? Hell no! And don’t blame me if there’s an empty seat beside me! I don’t control the seating arrangement in class, you understand?’ Saemi raised her voice that it attracts the whole class attention. She rolled her eyes at him angrily.

‘I’m sorry. But what’s going on there, Ms Choi and Mr Jung? Are you creating trouble at the very first day of school already?’ Mr Lee who was writing at the whiteboard turn around to see what was happening.

‘Nothing Mr Lee…’ Saemi answered simply as she heaves out a sigh.

‘Whatever you say woman, I still hate you!’ Daehyun whispered in her ears.

♦♦♦

‘So … What’s going on between you and that new classmate? Is he already finding fault with you on his first day?’ Hana ask curiously.

‘Yeah.. I don’t like him. He’s so arrogant and fierce. How can he blame me for an empty sit beside me? Is it even my fault? He even say he hate me for ruining his chance.’ Saemi complained to Hana.

‘Wow … I don’t believe that the both of you might actually fight for such a minor thing! Something might be going on huh …’ Hana nudged and form a smirk on her face.

‘Eh, don’t spout nonsense! I actually think he actually likes you … But oh my god, please don’t come near him or whatever. I assume that he’s a bad guy. He’s not a gentleman at all. I have a bad impression towards him already!’ Saemi advised her best friend. She did not want her to end up with someone she doesn’t like at all.

‘I won’t Saemi-ah! Don’t worry… I don’t like him at all!’ Hana winked.

‘Glad to hear that!’ Saemi smile sweetly.

Without any of them noticing, Daehyun actually overheard their conversation.

♦♦♦

 ‘Yah! Why did you say that to Hana? You’re just ruining my image do you know that?’ Daehyun pulled Saemi to the nearest staircase which was quite peaceful with nobody there.

‘I’M SPEAKING THE TRUTH! I’m not lying alright? Whatever I said was true! Now let me go! It’s painful’ Saemi tried to free herself from his grip.

‘Yah, you barely know me. We only met for a day and you’re already badmouthing about me. This makes no sense Saemi-ssi.’

‘You started it first alright! You hated me for such an unreasonable reason! Well, I said that to Hana because I don’t want my best friend to end up with some bad guy like you. So yeah, stay away from my best friend!’

‘What did you call me? Bad guy? Yah! That’s too much!’ Daehyun lift his hands, attempting to give Saemi a slap on her cheeks.

‘Don’t you dare lift your hand at my girlfriend!’ Jung Kook raised his voice while gripping on Daehyun’s wrist. He forcefully let go of his hand.  Daehyun was slightly shocked to see Jungkook presence.

‘Jungkook!’ Saemi gave him a hug and went behind his back to hide. She was really scared of Daehyun at that moment. She didn’t know that Daehyun would flare up.

‘Girlfriend?’ Daehyun led out a loud laugh. You’re so unlucky to have a girlfriend like her. What do you see in her, small boy? She’s older than you but I don’t think she’s actually matured… If she was the last woman on earth, I won’t even be her boyfriend… such an immature girl!’

‘How can you say that about my girlfriend? You…’

‘Oh Mr Jung, do you think I would actually like you even if you were the last man on earth? No way! You’re so full of yourself. And please, I don’t even think you’re handsome even though other girls think that of you! You need a mirror to check on yourself!’ Saemi dared herself to oppose Daehyun.

‘Of course I’m handsome, Saemi-ssi. I have a lot of mirrors at home. I can even buy more if I want to, okay. I’m rich enough to buy a lot of mirrors.’ Daehyun said as he looked at his reflection on the nearby window.

‘Whatever you say! I don’ give a damn about you already!’ Saemi stomped off from that place.

‘Don’t you ever dare to come near my girlfriend anymore! Don’t bully her or abuse her, you understand? And also make sure you won’t like Saemi noona in the time to come! If you actually fall in love with her, I’m going to make sure something bad is going to happen to you!’ Jungkook threatened as he walks away.

‘Tch, who does he think his girlfriend is? I wouldn’t even want to like or fall in love with that woman!’ Daehyun scoffed as he make his way back to the classroom to find for Hana.


Well, hi there! Thank you so much for the two subscribers heheh ^^ I really hope to gain more subscribers in future chapters ^.^ well just a short chapter first. gonna write longer in future. this chapter is basically the introduction only heheh. There's quite a number of fights that's going to happen between Saemi and Daehyun in future too hahah! so see you guys in the next chapter? See you soon~ chuuu <3