Final

I miss you Lee Taemin
 
Lee Taemin. Like a flower he was alive and blooming. Like the freezing winter, a drunk driver came and killed him, as the cold kills the flower. 
 
Everyone from SM were at the funeral. His Super Junior hyungs, his BoA nuna, the Girls Generation nunas, and of course his SHINee hyungs. His leader, Onew, once the chicken loving, clumsy, happy dork was now barely holding himself together. Key-hyung, once the fabulous diva of SHINee was shaking with sobs. Jonghyun, his Dino jjonggie was there fighting back tears and holding his beloved Key. Then there was Minho. No one knew how he was feeling. He had no tears. Though there is a deep sadness in his eyes. He lost his one true love.
 
He shared much more memories with the maknae than any of the others. Only Key knew about the maknae and his relationship. Minho and Taemin had made love many times. Minho was planning on proposing to him and coming out as a couple. He had a ring and everything. 
 
As they started the speeches minho let the tears fall. They asked him to speak. He went up there red-eyed and tear stained. 
 
"Taemin. A beautiful name for a beautiful person." Minho stuttered. "He was and amazing person. A great friend, brother. He......." He froze. "He..... I'm sorry I can't do this." He ran off stage and left the funeral home. 
 
-time pass (after the funeral at the SHINee dorm)- 
 
Minho was no where to be found. Key and the others were getting worried. 
Minho was in front of the fountain where taemin and him had their first date. He stared into the water for a long time.
~FlashBack~ 
"Hyung?" Taemin called out. He was looking for minho who was at the park fountain. Taemin had just figured out his feelings for the older boy and was worried about his hyung.
"Taemin-ah?" Minho called out. 
"Hyung?!" Taemin ran up to the older boy and hugged him. "Gwenchanah?"
"Nae. Why are you out this late?"
"I.....The guys and I were worried about you." he corrected himself quickly.
"Oh. you and the guys."
"Yeah." Taemin sat down with Minho. 
"Taemin-ah?"
"Mmm?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah what is it?"
"How should I feel about you?"
"E-eh?"
"I don't know how I should feel about you. You are on my mind 24/7. I dream about you. I get so distracted I mess up dances. You make me crazy and I'm just afraid you would not accept me."
 "hyung look at me." Minho turned his head towards the younger. Taemin leaned in and kissed him. Minho wrapped his arms around Taemin's waist and Taemin reached his arms around Minho's neck. It was a sweet yet passionate kiss. 
"Hyung."
"Nae?"
"Saranghae."
"Nado. Will you go on a walk with me. Like a........date?"
"Yes!" 
 
They spent the evening hand in hand walking around the park. They played on the swings like children. They held hands all night. sharing another sweet but heated kiss under a cherry blossom tree. it was perfect.
~end of flashback~
 
Almost a year and a half later it was all taken from Minho, the perfectness, taken by some stupid drunk driver. 
 
Minho couldn't live without Taemin. He looked down at the gun in his hand. He had made his decision. he dialed Key's number.
 
"Yebeosayo? Minho? Where are you?" Key said.
"Hyung."
"Minho where are you?" Key's voice started rising.
"I loved him." minho said raising the hand gun to his head with his other hand. "I am going to be with him now."
"What? Choi Minho! Don't do something stupid!" but it was too late. Minho pulled the trigger. the shot went straight to his brain. he was found dead on the spot. holding a piece of paper
 
He was my light on a bright day
He was the thing that kept me. together
I loved him and always will. I miss you Lee Taemin
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N: I cried writing this. please comment fan do something and tell me what you think)