FINAL

Undying Love

 

 
 
 
It's been 3 hours, 30 minutes and 40 seconds since our call ended, where she said she'll text me once she arrives in the club they're going at. Okay, I trust my girlfriend, Alright. It's just that.. The guys in the club are probably looking at her like she's some prey.. Ugh! Just thinking about it boils my blood!
 
 
 
To: Minji-Ah
Message:
 
 
Babe, you haven't texted me. Are you and the noonas in the club now? Please reply to me.. I'll wait.
 
 
 
What if she doesnt receive this text.. I probably need to send another text to make sure, right?
 
 
 
To: Minji-Ah
Message:
 
Your baby jongin is really worried. Please reply to this message, I'm okay with just a smiley.. or a dot. Whatever you want. Even a blank message will do.
 
 
 
I sighed for God knows how many tonight. You see, My girlfriend, Minzy is currently in the club.. Currently, I don't really know because she's not texting me if they already arrived at the club. But earlier today, After EXO's practice, She called me and said that her and 2NE1 sunbaenims will go to the club to have some fun.
 
 
 
I don't really like the idea of Minzy going to a club but.. Dara noona talked to me and said that she'll watch over minzy if they go to clubs, and I can't really say No, right? That's pretty much rude and they'll think I'm a possessive boyfriend.. Which is true. 
 
 
 
"Please reply already." I whispered to my phone as if that'll make her reply to me when suddenly my phone rang meaning she's calling me. I have a different ringtone for her. I quickly stood up and went to the bathroom because I don't want our members hearing our conversation.
 
 
 
(a/n: italic words are minzy's)
 
 
 
"Hello? Baby?" I answered, I'm sure she can hear how worried I am.
 
 
 
"Aigoo. Are you worried again? I'm okay." 
 
 
 
"You can't blame me if I'm worried.. you didn't text me" 
 
 
 
"Are you sulking right now?"
 
 
 
"Because I miss you.. I haven't seen you for a while now"
 
 
 
"Our Jongin is being cheesy now, huh?" 
 
 
 
"This is what you do to me when I can't see you"
 
 
 
"Hmm.. We can see each other right now"
 
 
 
"Eh?! What do you mean.."
 
 
 
"I'd ask you to go here but you're probably tired so.. I can go there?"
 
 
 
"You know where our dorm is?"
 
 
 
"Are you really stupid or what. Of course I know where it is, You once told me where your dorm is. But I didn't enter"
 
 
 
"But it's already 1AM.. I don't want you going here alone"
 
 
 
"I won't be alone. I'll bring Dara unnie with me"
 
 
 
"Are you sure?"
 
 
 
"Yeah.. And I'm not really enjoying the club right now. I want to see you. I'll hang up now! See ya in a bit. I love you!"
 
 
 
Before I can even say I love her too, she hanged up. WHAT DO I DO?! It's the first time Minzy is going here in our dorm and our dorm is currently a mess because of the members.
 
 
 
"Yah. Hyungs!!!" I shouted in the middle of the living room
 
 
 
"Why are you shouting!?" Kyungsoo, Our mother in the group, shouted back at me.
 
 
 
"You see.. Uhm, My Girlfriend wants to go here right now and they're on the way.. so" I shyly said. Well, This is awkward
 
 
 
"Girlfriend? Minzy sunbae?" Tao asked
 
 
 
"Do I have any other girlfriend you panda?!" 
 
 
 
"I was just asking" He then went to the kitchen to get some food
 
 
 
"You said 'They're' She's with someone?" Chanyeol asked me.
 
 
 
"Yeah, She's going with Dara noona" I said. Chanyeol likes dara noona so I'm sure he'll turn into a superman and clean the dorm.
 
 
 
"What?! Wait!! The dorm is messy right now, I'll clean it!!" And I was right. He went into a cleaning spree, cleaning every part of the dorm. Okay, the problem about the dorm being dirty is now solved
 
 
 
"Kyungsoo hyung, Please cook something." I tried acting cute to our hyung and I succeeded and he went straight to the kitchen.
 
 
 
It's a good thing that there's only 5 of us here, The other hyungs are hanging out somewhere I don't know. The dorm is now clean, I just have to wait for Minzy and Dara noona. Why am I nervous!? It's not like she's going to meet my parents in this dorm. Chanyeol hyung just finished cleaning and is now newly bathe.. Is he planning to flirt with Dara noona, really.
 
 
 
We heard the doorbell rang and I quickly ran into the door and when I opened it. There's my girlfriend, standing there so cutely. Ugh, I can't believe I love her this much.
 
 
 
"Uhm.. Can I come in now?" She asked me innocently.
 
 
 
"Ah yeah of course, Hello dara noona" I bowed 90 degrees to dara noona while minzy walked inside the dorm.
 
 
 
"Aigoo, Don't bow like that. This is awkward" Dara noona laughed.
 
 
 
I lead them the way to the leaving room where the hyungs look like they are some trained puppies waiting for their masters. I want to kick them all out but that'll be rude, really. Minzy suddenly held my hand and entwined her fingers with mine before smiling at me. I'M MELTING!
 
 
 
"Dara noona, you can sit here" Chanyeol offered his seat to dara noona. Seriously hyung.
 
 
 
"Ah. There's no need. I'll be going now too, I just dropped minzy." Dara noona smiled while Chanyeol hyung frowned.
 
 
 
"Thank you again, unnie! you're the best!" Minzy hugged dara noona
 
 
 
"I want her back home safe okay, Jongin?" Dara noona told me. I just nodded to her and she said goodbye.
 
 
 
"Do you want to go somewhere?" I asked minzy.
 
 
 
"Hmm. You don't want to stay here?" She asked me
 
 
 
"I want you all to myself" I said to her and she laughed on how cheesy I can get.
 
 
 
"You're so cheesy! Let's go to Han River, then" She said. "It's already 1AM so no one's probably around that much." 
 
 
 
"I guess we should. Let's go" I entwined our fingers and left the dorm without a word to the members.
 
 
 
Our dorm is pretty much near the Han River, maybe that's why she suggested going here instead.
 
 
 
"Its been so long since we last walked hand in hand like this" I said.
 
 
 
"I know! Oh my god, we are so busy in the activities. I feel really tired" She pouted. I stole a kiss from her because I just cant resist on how cute she is.
 
 
 
"Aigoo! Jongin!" She laughed.
 
 
 
"you liked it, admit it" I .
 
 
 
"you're so confident about yourself" She pouted at me.
 
 
 
"Don't pout, it makes me want to kiss you more" I told her truthfully. Which made her blush, I just chuckled at how cute she can get.
 
 
 
"you'll be the death of me, you know" She whispered and I smiled.
 
 
 
"You're the death of me" I whispered and hugged her.
 
 
 
"you're so sweet tonight. is something wrong?" She asked me
 
 
 
"I just missed you so much." I whispered and hugged her tighter. I don't want to let her go, And she probably can't breathe right now but she's hugging me tight too. 
 
 
 
"I love you, Minji. Thank you for saying yes to me" I whispered and kissed her forehead
 
 
 
"I love you, Jongin-ah. Thank you for confessing to me" She grinned at me. I pinched her nose because she's so cute.
 
 
 
Then she received a text message from her manager.
 
 
 
"Aigoo. Seems like I need to go now." She pouted.
 
 
 
"I'll take you home." I suggested.. Tho I can't really drive a car right now. Sigh, I should just get my license so I can drive her home.
 
 
 
"You don't even have a car or a license. I'm okay. I'll take a cab" She reached for my face, I held her hand kissed the back of her palm.
 
 
 
"I'm worried, it's almost 2AM. I can't let you take a cab" I told her.
 
 
 
"I'll be okay, Jongin-ah. Don't worry about me. I'm a grown woman. And I'm strong" She assured me.
 
 
 
"But it still doesnt change the fact that you're a woman. Minji, You're a girl. I'm your boyfriend, And I'm worried" I said, completely pushing my luck to let me take her home.
 
 
 
"You're tired too. You just ended your practice. I want you to rest. I'll take a cab, it's safe. If you insist more, I wont text you ever again" She warned me.
 
 
 
What can I do? It's not like I can insist more. I just sighed and pecked her on the lips.
 
 
 
"Please go back home safe and text me as soon as you arrive" I whispered to her.
 
 
 
"I promise" She grinned at me.
 
 
 
I watched her rode the cab with her smiling face... I didn't know my worries will turn into reality.
 
 
 
-----
 
 
I was shaking as I ran in the hospital. I don't care if they see me. I don't care about anything at all. I don't ing care if I see my face on the tabloids or on the news. I want to see her. Where is she!?
 
 
 
"Minji.. Gong minji, she's here, right?" I asked the nurse in the reception area, She's obviously shocked seeing me. I'm still in my pajamas. I quickly ran here when Chaerin noona called me and told me what happened
 
 
 
(a/n: italic words happened earlier before this scene and its minzy's pov hehe)
 
 
 
Aigoo. Jongin keeps on worrying about me. Look at him send me a message again, asking if I'm home now. All I can do is laugh at how my boyfriend is really worried for me. I was about to reply to his message when the driver went to the wrong way.
 
 
 
"Uhm.. Sir, I was going to the other way" I told him but he's completely ignoring me.
 
 
 
"Sir" I called again and I saw a smirk on his face, I looked forward and I saw a group of guys waiting for us.
 
 
 
It's like air was stolen from my body. My eyes are now starting to moist. I texted Jongin as fast as I can before I dropped my phone when the taxi driver grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the car
 
 
 
To: Jongin-Ah
Message:
 
I love you the most, Kim Jongin. I love you so much. Don't forget that. 
 
 
 
I remembered all of the happy memories I had with the girls and Jongin. with the YG Family. Why? Why is it happening to me? I screamed when the guy tried to take my top off. I slapped the guy on my right and I heard him cursed before throwing a solid punch on my abdomen. Air totally left my body and a tear escaped my eye as everything turned to black
 
 
 
"Jongin!" I saw Chaerin noona running to me, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the place where minzy is. 
 
 
 
I was numb, I didn't want to accept reality. I'm here, standing before the girl I love the most. Standing before the lifeless body of the girl I love the most. I wish this is just a nightmare. 
 
 
 
I felt small hands slap my cheek, I looked at her, Dara noona continued hitting me, slapping me.
 
 
 
"You.. I told you to bring her back home safely!!! I told you.. Why.. Why" She screamed before falling down in the cold tiles, I couldn't utter a word. I couldn't say anything
 
 
 
Everything was okay.. When we were hugging each other in the Han River. Why does it have to be like this? She said she'll be safe, The text I received.. Why.. Instead of telling me where she is and asking for help. WHY?! I cried, kneeled down beside the bed, bowed my head down, and helplessly cried.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(a/n: and here we have italic words as memories hehe)
 
 
 
"Ah.. Annyeong" Jongin Bowed 90 degrees.
 
 
 
"Annyeong" Minzy smiled at him
 
 
 
I weakly walked to where she is, holding the boquet of flower I just bought on the way here. 
 
 
 
"I want to be your.. uhm friend" Jongin mumbled.
 
 
 
"Oh, I'd love to be your friend too!" Minzy grinned.
 
 
 
I kneeled in front of her tombstone. Placed the flowers beside it and slowly carressed the tombstone where her name is engraved
 
 
 
"I mean.. uhm.. I'd love to be more than friends" Jongin said and gave her the chocolate and flowers he bought.
 
 
 
"it's been a year, huh" I whispered as the tear I've been trying to hold back rolled in my cheeks.
 
 
 
Minzy smiled at him "I'd love it too"
 
 
 
Jongin looked her with shock. "Y-You do?"
 
 
 
"Our group's doing good now." He told her.
 
 
 
"Of course I do. I've been looking at you." Minzy shyly admitted.
 
 
 
"Can I.. hug you?" Jongin asked.
 
 
 
"I miss you." Jongin whispered.
 
 
 
Minzy stepped forward and hugged Jongin before he can even say anything.
 
 
 
"I love you." She whispered
 
 
 
"I love you more. I can't explain how happy I am" Jongin whispered and hugged her back.
 
 
 
"Please.. take me with you now. I can't take the pain of missing you." He cried and looked up in the sky
 
 
 
"Minji.. I love you"
 
---------------------
 
I hope i didn't disappoint the 2 unnirs who requested the fic
i'm really sorry if its not good sobbing!!!!
im a beginner hahsjahsjahsa
please do leave comments /bows/
 
twitter: @jiyongchiiii