final.

Wedding Day!

         “I do.” He smiled at you and looked deeply into your eyes. You slowly become enchanted by his lovely brown eyes that sparkle and drown in them as a smile crept onto your face that was full of nervousness.

         “You may now kiss the bride.” His arms that were awkwardly at his side slowly moved it’s way to your cheeks and he pulled you close and pecked your lips slightly from all the anxiousness in him.

         “Ey!~ Kiss her for real.” The guests cooed. You duck a little because you’re being shy and you feel his arms touch yours and his hands trails down to your hands and he takes a firm grasp. He pulls you close to him so you have no distance between your body. He put his hands on your cheeks once and pulls your face close to his until he can smash his lips onto yours. It’s as if all of his fears were washed away and we were the only people in the room. In the building. In the city. In the country. On the Earth. Your arms instantaneously wrap around his neck and his arms fall to your waist.

         “Too much!” SeHun whispers and LuHan lets go without another word. Your best friend and maid-of-honor gave a tissue to LuHan to wipe the drool left behind on the sides of his mouth. The whole crowd chuckles at the awkward scene that just happened.

         Your parents helped dismiss them and they left. It took a while, but they all filed out and into the banquet room. You and LuHan held hands and went out to the dressing rooms. You had to let go of his hand to change and believe me, you were saddened. Changing out of your wedding dress, you changed into a simple, but elegant dress that hung to your knees and had embellishments that are lovely to the boot. Not to mention, you changed from wedged heels to combat boots with studs.

You went out to the banquet room and saw everyone dressy except for the lovely couple. You were dress the way you were and LuHan dressed in a white t-shirt that showed his collar bones and dark blue skinny jeans that fit perfectly and red high top Chuck’s. He came to greet you and he took hold of your hand.

         “Now for the bride and groom dance.” The host, or ChanYeol, said and squealed with BaekHyun and all the other best friends. You made your way to the center of the floor and danced with LuHan as he stared intently into your eyes. It was hypnotizing until you heard a loud clash. You turned your head to see your uncle flopped over the table of aluminum trays that was filled with desserts, but not any longer. He was definitely drunk.

         Giggling to yourself, you looked up and said to LuHan, “My uncle just fell on the desserts.” You danced slowly to the music until you felt to the distance lessen. LuHan stole a peck and grinned.

         “Sorry, I didn’t notice.”