All alone

I need your love to survive

 

Someone save me from the pain I am in...it hurts...hurts so much. Funny how the only person who can hurt myself the most is myself...yet I am the only one who could also love myself the most. Nobody cares about me...no one. It's the harsh truth. I know that I'm nothing but trash to everyone. I'm nothing... I am just so hideous..so so ugly...I can't sing, can't do anything right. I just know it. I know I will be alone in this world, fighting for my life. 

Eunhyuk thought as he lay on his stone cold bed. Why?? Why must I be born so hideous? He formed his hands into fists, his sharp nails pressing harder and harder against his palms. I don't want to do this anymore...I can't stand this world anymore...not like anyone will be missing me if I vanish... "STOP IT!!" Eunhyuk shouted to himself before smacking himself. Aish...stop thinking like that. Just stop...there has to be another way Eunhyuk...there has to be something worth living for...there has to be something...

He lay back down and stared into the darkness. He layed there for what seemed like eternity until he let out a loud wail. Unable to contain his anger and sadness he let out all his emotions with his voice, screaming into the darkness. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" Tears soon started rolling down his face as his throat started to hurt. I'm just so useless..so useless. Nobody wants you Eunhyuk...just shut up and go away... Eunhyuk once again was having conflicting thoughts. 

All of a sudden, there was noise outside. It was unusual for anyone to be up at this late hour and Eunhyuk got distracted from his thoughts. He slowly tip toed his way to the door of his empty dark house. Such a beautiful voice...what is this?..Who would be out at such a late hour to...sing? 

Gajima jebal gajima dasi hanbeon saenggakhaebwa

Mal hanmadiro kkeutnaegieneun

Gidaryeo jamsi gidaryeo geunyang doraseogien
Urin neomuna meongireul hamkke haetjanha

Iksukhan punggyeonge
Oraedoen sajine
Mudeonan gieokdeure annyeong

Eunhyuk leaned in closer, pressing his ear against the wooden door. 

Nal tteonagajima nal dugo gajima

He felt himself entering another world...felt himself sway to the soothing voice of this stranger. All of a sudden he could feel himself floating, feel himself become free, those invisible chains keeping him in that miserable state suddenly break. What is this feeling? How could such a beautiful voice...exist? Why do I feel so...free? He couldn't stand not knowing who this beautiful voice belonged to any longer. 

He open the door that blocked Eunhyuk and this stranger. The mysterious man, a few feet away stopped singing and turned to face the person who suddenly interrupted his singing. It must be an angel... was the first thought that came to Eunhyuk's mind as he starred wide eyed at the glowing beauty who just stared just as shocked as he was.

"U-um...h-hello...d-did I wake you?" The handsome man asked. Eunhyuk was just too happy to say respond. Who was this angel? Have God finally heard my pleas? Will I finally be not alone? My suffering...have they all vanished? I just laid my eyes on him and already he is...my savior.