Dancing

Dancing - Kevin

From the first day of Ballroom dancing, Kevin paid close attention to you. Of course he had to, since you were the teacher but when it ever was his turn with you his heart would race when you set his posture or held his hand. When other members would dance with you, his eyes would be glued to you.

Working hard, you spent weeks teaching Ukiss how to ballroom dance when most of the members grasped the concept. Just a little fine tuning would be needed. Trying not to choose favorites, you couldn’t help but feel a connection to Kevin. His perfect hair and deep eyes that made you stumble with your steps every time you looked into them.

The day turned to night as the members all bid you farewell and thanked you for your teaching and a great day of practicing. You bowed and thanked them as well, they followed each other out as you began to stretch out your muscles on the floor. Turning on some of your favorite songs, you let them blast through the speakers as the floor shook from the base. Bopping your head to the music and the pulsating beat, you waited for the song to finish before you started your favorite type of dancing, contemporary.

After a long week, you performed your week as you closed your eyes, your body moved around the floor to the soft yet passionate music. Letting yourself loose with the music, you didn’t hear the door click open a while later.

Kevin had came back to personally thank you, but when he opened the door he saw that you were busy. Taking a seat next to the door, he watched you perform your very long week. Holding your ending pose, you let your labored breathing fill the room as the music stopped leaving the room neutral in feeling.

Standing up you twirled around a couple more times letting your feet pound against the hardwood as you opened your eyes and saw Kevin sitting by the door. Freezing, your loose outfit finished it’s movement around you as you fixed your hair and walked over to him.

"Yes?" You were thoroughly embarrassed especially in front of him.

"I just wanted to come over and personally thank you for the lessons." He stood up and bowed to you. "It must be rather difficult for you to make us look that good. You work so hard and with six of us, you don’t get breaks and you blame every mistake on yourself as you teach us how to look graceful yet confidant in each of our movements."

"Oh, it is what I love, so I don’t mind at all." You said as you placed your hands on your hips, still trying to catch your breath.

"Ever since I saw you, you were this being full of love and passion and when you are alone, your heart takes over and makes you more beautiful than I ever have seen." Kevin began to take a step towards you as you took a bigger step back.

His eyes locked with yours and held them in place as his words became mute and his perfect pink lips danced with each other. Putting your hand up to his chest, you felt his rapid heartbeat as you blushed and turned your head, looking down to the floor. Swiftly his hands moved around you and he began to move with you around the dance floor, reenacting how he felt when he met you. Of course, you followed, putting in your own flare when necessary. 

Pulling you tightly against his chest, the back of his fingers gently moved across your cheek making you smile.

"I love that the most, your beautiful smile that shows you from the inside." Kevin said as you held your breath. "I have had a crush on you since my eyes fell on you, when I would dance with you, I tried my best to impress you, to show you that I loved you…" His voice gently faded as he loosened his grip on you and bowed as he began to walk away.

"You were always my favorite student." You said desperately to make him stay. "You put your heart into your dancing and you took the weight on you and made dancing for me fun again." Kevin turned around as he smiled at you.

"Thank you" Kevin was hesitant to move back to you as you walked up to him and smiled.

"I will see you tomorrow Oppa." You pecked his cheek as you ran out of the room, "Love you."

A different type of warmth filled his body as his hand gently rested on his cheek where you kissed him. Running out the door he caught up to you and walked you home as he talked with you and you both began your beautiful relationship together.