Taking care of you

IDENTITY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI POV

YOU ING NERD

"who you to tell me that trash!" jessica said while yuri walked near her

"ya.....kya....don't come ne-" sica getting cut off by yuri

SHUT UP, YOU HAVE NOT BEEN DOING ANYTHING NICE TO ME SENSE THE FIRST DAY WE MET, WHO ARE YOU TO SAY ALL THOS THINGS TO ME, YOU TOLD ME TO LOOK AT MYSELF, BUT LOOK AT YOU YOUR NOTHING BUT A NERD, AND THATS THE ONLY THING YOU ARE AN ANNOYING NERD THAT NO ONE WANTS TO BE YOUR LOVER, I BET YOUR PARENTS WON'T EVEN EXCEPT YOU.

*SMACK!*

" HOW DARE YOU, DON'T BRING MY FAMIY IN THIS YOU JERK" Jessica gave yuri a well deserving slap across the face making his cheeks bright red, then ran out of the door with tears in her eyes.

*Did i hurt her that much?.... she deserve it right? why she so angry when i bring up her family?* Yuri stood there after the slap and thought in his heart.

 

END OF YURI'S POV

TIFFANY POV

I was stuned as Yuri sayed all those thing to Jessica, when she slap him my jaw went down to the ground, and i immediatly ran out the door after she went out crying, sense i've seen this reaction before when people talked about her family.

The truth is, Jessica use to be one of the sweetest most carying person, shes still sweet and carying now but to the people she love the most, after her parents left her and her sister Krystal and said they don't want a spoil brat like jessica they left them behind and never looked back to find them, its been 6 years sense then but she'll never forget it.

I ran as fast as i could trying to catch up to jessica, but i lost her when i follow her out of the school into the parking lot and saw her drove away in her car. I went back to class sense i've dealed with this situation before, she just need some space so i just let her go.

I went back to class and when i enter the class room all eyes were on me, i wasn't in the mood to talk or to look at them, i just walked to my desk and sit down to start class.

" uhmm.....hey you.. Is she alright?" i heard a voice behind me, i thought it was taeyeon, but i was surprise it was yuri, i didn't speak to him cause he's the one who hurt Jessica, i just ignore him.

BELL: KKKKKRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG

After first period i went to second period, gym, We didn't do much practice today, insted we're doing track.

"OK class we are going to split up into 2 teams, team blue and team red, ok listen for your name and the team you'll be in" the coach said and begin picking teams.

"alright team blue, you, you you you you you you and so on, Team red, You you taeyeon you you key you you Yuri you hara you and Mi-young, alright get into your teams get to know each other and get to the feild!" Coach said.

I was geting into my team when i set of eyes was staring at me, Yuri, he was looking at me then approuch me.

"uhm Mi-young, wheres your friend?" he asked while looking at me, i can tell he's worried.

she's went home, i said then walked away

* Damn maybe i was too hursh on her* yuri thought and looked down

"Mi-young, sorry to interupe, but are you ok you seem sad, i know you friend isn't here but cheer up please" Taeyeon said then smile at Tiff.

Thanks taeyeon oppa * fake smile*

" alright um see you in the feilds soon" taeyeon bid her goodbye and walked away.

* She smile but i can tell its was fake, i just need a smile from her sense i don't like it when shes sad, aish taeyeon why do you worry about her?* He thought while his heart beat.

END OF TIFFANY'S POV

"ALRIGHT TEAMS PICK YOUR CAPTAINS, AND THEY WILL RACE FIRST" Coach said as the team pick their captain, Blue team was choi Siwon and Red team was Kwon Yuri.

"ALRIGHT GUYS READY SET ........GO!" Coach said as Siwon and Yuri raced to the finiched line.

They raced and Yuri won, leaving his team with cheers, next up was random people then its Mi- young and Hyuna.

"Hey hyuna i got a fun idea" Hara said while they both looking at Tiffany.

" Here take this, make sure you pour it on the ground so she falls" Hara said while giving a small slippery liquid.

" alright nice idea its going to be funny when she falls" Hyuna said then they both laugh.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter