First Meetings

The Real Cinderella

 

Jessica descended the stairs. It was obvious she was nervous but the whole crowd couldn’t help but stare at this marvellous figure. Kyuhyun watched as everyone else watched with him. When she finally got to the bottom suddenly a booming voice could be heard which diverted everyone’s attention.

“Alright everyone!” the voice of Kyuhyun’s and Jessica’s form tutor boomed. The one who was way too enthusiastic for the whole event. “It’s time for the slow dance. Everyone pair up with their sweet hearts!”

The whole room began to move as everyone got paired up with their dates.

“Hey Kyuhyun, aren’t you going to pair up?” Minho asked him as he was about to join the dance floor with Yuri.

“Nah, think I’ll sit this one out.”

“You sure? I mean, that girl that just came in now looks pretty lost. Maybe you could help her out?” Kyuhyun looked across the room at her. There was no denying she was breath taking.

Minho smirked to himself as he saw his friend move across the room in her direction. “Nice job Minho. Nice job.” He mentally praised himself.

 

Jessica was stood alone as she watched everyone ready and paired up with each other. She was preparing to stay out of this one until she saw someone in a black with golden engravings approach her. That person was none other than Kyuhyun himself.

She wondered what to do. Pretend she didn’t see him? Smile at him? Ask him to dance?

But it seemed it too late since he already came forward and stood in front of her.

He nodded his head in the normal cool fashion he did. His head tilted forward and his hands behind his back. He brought one of his milky hands forward and asked “Care to dance?”.

At this moment she was mentally screaming inside of her head.

“Yes.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________
Kyuhyun’s point of view
__________________________________________________________________________________



I felt her soft delicate hand land on my own. Her warmth seemed to radiate and pulse through my veins. It was electrifying.

I led her to the middle of the dance floor, right under the sparkling chandelier. She dazzled under the lighting. Delicate features like her nose and lips were highlighted and her beauty shone even brighter.

I put my hand on her petite waist as she wrapped hers around my neck. Her perfect figure was almost irresistible. Her dress flowed beautifully as she moved.

__________________________________________________________________________________
normal point of view
__________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona and Sunny scoffed at the side lines, mumbling about how she wasn’t even that pretty. Deep down inside though, even they could not disagree that she was a true beauty.

“You enjoying yourself?” Kyuhyun asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

“More than you would ever know.” She replied looking at him with her brown eyes through her ivory mask. Suddenly she slipped on the newly waxed ground. Swiftly Kyuhyun firmly grabbed onto her.

“Thanks” she said in embarrassment. “I’m not a very good dancer.” She confessed as they began dancing again. Looking at the ground her eyes never left the floor.

“Here. Let me help you.” Taking a hold of her soft hands he guided her like a real gentleman. They danced slowly to the time of the soft music. Their bodies moved like one. Both their pulses raced. Nothing seemed be relevant except them – Kyuhyun and Jessica. All that seemed to matter was that very moment. Everyone thought they were the golden couple of the night. They seemed like a real Prince and Princess with Kyuhyun in his tux and Jessica in her lovely pale blue dress.
 

__________________________________________________________________________________
Time is now 11:45
__________________________________________________________________________________

It was 11:45 but the ball was as lively as ever. The slow dancing had stopped but the atmosphere was still bright. All sorts of entertainers were brought out; even funny clowns who juggled. Kyuhyun stood with Minho and Jonghyun watching as Jessica stood out on the balcony, her silhouette illuminated against the moonlight.

“DUDE!” Jonghyun exclaimed slapping his friends back. “You hit the jackpot! Who was that girl? She’s SMOKIN’”

Kyuhyun responded by shaking his head at his childish friend.

“So, do you like her?” Minho asked sipping this drink from a plastic cup.

“She’s… different.” Kyuhyun replied unable to suppress his smile.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!” Minho and Jonghyun yelled. “I think our Prince Kyuhyun may have finally found his Princess!” Jonghyun joked punching his shoulder causing Kyuhyun to roll his eyes.

“Oh man! Where’s she heading off to now? I haven’t even got to dance with her yet!” Jonghyun signalled Jessica who was now unseen after she slipped through the draping fabric hung against the wall.

Kyuhyun automatically ran into the drapes after her. “Go get her, cowboy!” Kyuhyun laughed to himself upon hearing his friend’s remark.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Jessica’s point of view
__________________________________________________________________________________

From the balcony I watched the second hand of the grand clock tick closer and closer to 12. I knew this had to end soon but I never thought it would be so hard. Finally meeting Kyuhyun was magical and better than I had ever expected. Below, I saw that Yoona and Sunny were getting into their white limousine. My eyes widened. They can’t get home and not find me there! I’d be cleaning for the rest of my life!

I turned to make sure that Kyuhyun was engaged in a conversation with Minho and Jonghyun. I saw Heechul and Taeyeon chatting and then see me. ‘Thank you’ I mouthed towards them. They beamed at me and waved. I smiled and finally slipped between the drapes which lead to the rest of the building towards the exit, seemingly unnoticed.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Kyuhyun’s point of view
__________________________________________________________________________________

I ran into the drapes after her. I saw the skirt of her dress twinkle in the dim light while I tried to run and push through the silky material. It was quite dark in here and the amount of material made it hard for me to run towards her. I knew she saw me but instead of stopping she seemed to run faster. Gathering all my strength I managed to get rampage through. Her heels didn’t do her any good because soon I caught her by her waist and she hurdled into my chest.

I held her tightly against my body so she wouldn’t get away. I saw a cute tinge of pink sweep her cheeks as I backed her into the wall. I put both arms on either side of her face and drew my face closer to hers.

__________________________________________________________________________________
normal’s point of view
__________________________________________________________________________________

Their faces were only inches apart. Painfully close. They could feel each other’s warm breathe against their necks. Something that sent chills down their spines.

“Where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked with his masculine voice still panting from the running. Jessica kept quiet, just getting her breathe back. He spoke again.

“I don’t even know your name.” he inched his face even closer to her own so her breath was stronger against his neck.

“Jessica.” She whispered softly into his ear. Drawing his face away slightly he looked into her eyes and softly lifted his raven black mask off and placed it over his forehead so his milky face was exposed. His chocolaty eyes pierced through her, not looking away for one second. Jessica swore she stopped breathing for a second. A smiled stretched across his face.

An urge to kiss her right there and then made her irresistible to Kyuhyun.

“Jessica.” He repeated moving his hand to her face and sweeping away a blonde lock. “Will I ever see you again, Jessica?” his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at her seriously.

She didn’t know what to say.

After all she was just a nobody.

In her spare time she cleaned and worked.

In her head she wasn’t beautiful as all the other girls who swooned over him.

He slowly removed her mask while his hand brushed against her soft pale face, the two faced each other. It was like a staring match except a strong desire for each other swirled in their eyes.

“Maybe” she said with a smile and ducked under his arms and sprinting away. Kyuhyun could only watch as the only evidence she was actually there pinned against the wall was the mask which she had left behind. He picked it up and watched her as she ran away.

“I’ll find you again.”

He flicked his brown hair and turned back into the ball looking before returning he looked back to see she had also stopped and looked at him with a smile. Turning around one final time the last thing he saw was her crystal heels sparkle and she disappeared.
 

“Maybe.” She repeated in her once head again smiling uncontrollably. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Helloo~ Hope you liked it! After I finish this fic and my other Haesica fanfiction who do you want to be the antagonist in the next fanfiction? (the enemy)
 

i at writing the romantic bits >.<