Paper Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I heaved a sigh for the nth time and looked at my book, trying to take the words in my head. I thought it was a good idea to sit inside my room with my windows wide open, a strawberry juice and biscuits on my desk. I thought it would at least help me know what the hell is this book talking about.

I sighed once again and ran a hand through my hair. I sipped on my juice and shoved a small piece of biscuit in my mouth as I wander my eyes out of my window, hoping to find something less boring than reading something I don't understand.

The view outside was wonderful. The warm chilly wind brushed against my face. The sweet smell of green leaves that now were turning into some shades of red hit my nose, I breathe it in and closed my eyes.

Finally, summer's at its end and fall was nearing, which makes me excited every minute. Some people say that fall is the season of sadness, and others say that it's the season of love and happiness. Buut I don't care. I don't care about any of these thoughts because for me, fall means sitting near my window, watching the leaves falling down and also, it means that winter would soon knock our doors.

I was never the summer type of person. I like feeling warm but I hate feeling hot and for sure, the feeling of melting like chocolate any time soon. I love Winter. I always liked playing with snow, forming Snowman with my father, throwing snow balls and driniking a cup of hot choco while watching the snow fall. 

There was nothing outside to watch, only a girl walking with her dog, an old lady sitting on the bench under a tree, a boy playing with his friends hide and seek, and a boy flying a paper plane.

Because of how bored I was, I let my eyes follow the paper plane which only made my eyes hurt. I blinked a few times and looked once again at the plane. It was now lying on someone's window sill.

Turning my gaze to the window, I saw a person sitting near it but I couldn't make anything out or him or her because the window was blocked with curtains.

As if that person knew I was looking at their window, it opened to reveal a girl. I didn't have the chance to look at her as the plane started to shake and flew away. I looked at it as it went up to the sky, moving in circles as if a tornado would come soon.

The plane continued to move that way for a few seconds and I knew she was watching it as well with me. To my surprise, the plane came down and landed right at my window. I frowned and picked it up. I bit my lips and glanced at the girl.

I almost gasped.

She looked so adorable. Her curly smooth black hair with a fringe moved along with the wind. Her pink kissable lips. Her cute medium pointed nose. And her dark brown eyes were also wide open, and she was blinking as if something got in her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter