Jongin + Kyungsoo = L O V E

Sweetest Whatever

“Hey! Kkamjong!!” Suho welcomes Jongin in a tight embrace with his shining gleaming smile.

“H-hi.”

“Let me help you cousin-in-law.” The one with a brown haired with calm features said.

“Cousin in law?”

“Oh by the way, Lay this is Jongin, Jongin this is Lay my boyfriend.” Suho said with a blush.

Jongin almost choke out of his breath because of Suho’s revelation. He never think Suho will had a boyfriend because since they were young ahjumma, noona and girls with his age fell for him. But he saw Suho’s eyes in its ‘twinkle-little-star’ mode, meaning he is really happy. Jongin doesn’t mind boy relationships he just only doesn’t want to be like them like his promise twelve years ago.

“I’m really hap-“ Before Jongin can finish his statement there is someone that ‘not intentionally’ push him that makes him a little stumble and he immediately check his oh-so-humanly-God-body if there’s any bruises. Jongin look to the man in front of him he is facing him back. Red haired short male as Jongin describes.

The red haired short male is saying something like “Myfamilywentoutofthecountryforchristmaslet’scelebratealltogetherblablahblah”with no cut offs while linking his arms with Suho’s.

Jongin cough jokingly to make the red-haired feel sorry for what he did to him. But, the red haired male doesn’t even take a single glance to him and continue saying a speech without periods so he coughs twice.

He face Jongin and Jongin was welcomed with a warm big wide eyes that is ready to pop out sooner and needs clip or glue to support his eyeballs and make it stay there.

“Oww. I-I’m sorry.” He bows.

“Jongin, this is Kyungsoo my neighbor friend, he just live next door. Kyungsoo this is Jongin my cousin.” Suho announced with a chuckle after.

“You just push me.” Jongin said coldly.

“I-I’m sorry I didn’t mean to-“

“Like I care. I’ll go take a shower Suho-hyung.” Jongin said then leave.

--

“Did I piss him off?” Kyungsoo asks Suho.

 

“He’s just tired. I’m sorry.”

“Hmm.. tell him that I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean that. I’ll have to go, I have cookies to bake.”

“Okay. Kyungsoo, take care and say ‘hi’ from me for the kids and Luhan.” Lay said.

“..and to Sehun also.” Suho added.

“Not for that brat!” Lay said half-jokingly.

“Lay dear, that’s mean.” Suho narrowed his eyes to his lover.

“Bye! See you again!”  Kyungsoo exited himself before he can witness the scene arguing then falls to sweet nothings.

He is now entering his door when his phone rings.

 

Chanyeol

 

He answers the phone while closing his doors and making his way to their kitchen.

“Hello this is Do Kyungsoo. Not available for this time, please leave a message.” Kyungsoo said copying his own voicemail to make fun of his friend.

“Sh*t! call me back okay? I really need you this time please?” Chanyeol said on the other line.

“So, what is it all about again huh?” Kyungsoo answered immediately before his friend, Chanyeol hang up the phone.

“W-wait! Is this a voicemail too? Hello? Heellllooo? Kyungssooo? Kyunggg???”

“You’re gullible Chanyeol, what is it?”

“Ahh. Oh! Uhm. Baekhyun! Baek! I need some new pick-up lines! Please? Pleassseee???”

“Not. Again.” Kyungsoo sighs in frustrations.

--

“Kim Jongin! That’s mean!”

“He pushed me?!”

“He didn’t mean it! You’re being stubborn!!” Suho said with narrowed eyes.

“No, I’m not!”

“What happened?” Lay appears from the kitchen.

“Kyungsoo. Jongin was pushed. Remember?” Suho answers.

“Ow. Yeah. I forgot. That’s rude!” Lay joined his lover to make a lesson for Jongin.

This guy is forgetful, Jongin thinks.

“Say sorry Jongin!” Suho said.

“huh! What?????!”

“I said! Go to the house next door and say sorry!!!!” Suho half-yelled.

“Fine! Fine!” Jongin get up from the couch and hangs the earphone in his neck and walks next door to say sorry for Mr.Oogly eyes. Yeah. He’s going to push the doorbell’s button when Mr.Oogly eyes opens the door and welcomes him with…well, shock wide eyes.

“Jong-Jongin?”

Jongin’s heart beats runnin’ when Kyungsoo said his name. It sounds like heaven with angels singing harmonically into his ears. Jongin shook his head.

“I’m sorry for yesterday, you push—“

“Come inside!” Kyungsoo said as he tucked the sleeves of Jongin’s cardigan and the latter was captured by Kyungsoo’s heart-shaped smile, it was hypnotizing.. . Erase. Erase. The promise, Jongin thinks.

Even if Jongin wants to say ‘no’ he just let Kyungsoo pull him inside his house and as Jongin enters the door the aroma of cookies welcomes him.

“I’m baking cookies, do you want some?”

“U-uhm…”

“I would not take no for an answer.”

How can Jongin say ‘no’ if his always growling-hungry-stomach says ‘yes’.

“O-okay.” Jongin said timidly.

“Here. Wait and sit here, there’s CDs under the table. Feel at home.” Kyungsoo said and he goes to the kitchen.

As what Kyungsoo told Jongin, he saw CDs under the table in front of him and saw ‘Despicable Me 1’. How funny that he already watched its part2 while not watching the part1 so he plays it. As the movie plays along, the part where Agnes wants the fluffy unicorn he looks around the house and thought that this house is ‘home’. Then, he saw Kyungsoo’s picture in the table in front of him with maybe an antique frame, Kyungsoo is around 7 or 8, hugging a teddy bear with wide eyes and big smile on his face with his teeth showing. He gets back watching and now in the part of Agnes hugging the fluffy unicorn-that-looks-like-Lay-hyung he points out while saying, “It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!” with giggles. He looks to Kyungsoo’s picture in front of him then back forward the scene of “He’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!” with giggles and looks back to Kyungsoo’s picture then back forward the scene over and over, again and again.

Agnes’s wide eyes. Little Kyungsoo’s wide eyes. Agnes’s fluffy unicorn. Little Kyungsoo’s teddy bear. They are look-alike Jongin points out.

Kyungsoo went out on the living room to check Jongin because he keeps on hearing “It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!”.

“Is the CD broken?” Kyungsoo asks to the confused-looking Jongin, plus, jaw-dropping.

Jongin looks to Kyungsoo’s direction with wide eyes then to Agnes in TV screen, to the picture, back to Kyungsoo.

Agnes in TV screen. Picture. Kyungsoo.

Agnes in TV screen. Picture. Kyungsoo.

“You’re so fluffy I’m gonna die!” Jongin said without thinking twice.

“Huh? W-what?”

Jongin gets back in his mind and hide his burning face. “Uh. Nothing. I think, I should go now.”

“How about the cookies?”

“Save it for next time. Bye!”

Jongin shut the door, hold his breath and thump his chest and said, “Manly, manly. I’m manly!” He repeatedly said to himself and walks back to Suho’s house.

“Jongin?” Suho calls him while sitting on the couch but he just ignores him and continues saying, “Manly, manly. I’m manly!”

“Uhm Jongin? Cookies?” Lay said as he hands him the plate of cookies in his hands but he just hear “Manly, manly. I’m manly!” for an answer from Jongin.

“What’s wrong with Jongin?”Lay asks Suho and someone from his back grabs his shoulder and gets the plate of cookies in his hand, its Jongin and joins Suho in the couch.

--

“Okay kids, just form a line and I’ll give you cookies.” Luhan told the children but the kids were still noisy and not paying attention so Kyungsoo helps him.

“Kids, kids, all of you will have cookies.”

“Hey Sehun!” Luhan calls Sehun from the corner of the room enjoying some of the cookies.

“Why don’t you help us here? We can’t handle all of these kids!”

Sehun groans and make his way to Kyungsoo and Luhan with heavy steps.

“Okay kids, listen.” Sehun said but the kids didn’t stop and doesn’t even bother to pay their attention to him.

“I SAID LISTEN!” Sehun shouted and the crowd of bunch kids and they stop with shock faces and looks to Sehun with his usual blank poker face. Even Kyungsoo who is picking the toys on the floor and Luhan carrying little Zelo stare at him with both shock wide eyes.

“Okay. Form a line.” None of the kids were doing the line. “Now!” Sehun half-yelled with his icy stares and the kids form a line and it makes Sehun lean down in the kid’s level and his face softens.

“Because you are following what Sehun hyung says all of you will have additional cookies~” Sehun said cheerfully and gives the bag of cookies to the children.

When Sehun finishes giving of cookie bags, Luhan went to him.

“You don’t need to shout! They’re just kids!”

“Sometimes you have to hurt someone just to make them learn for their future to make them strong. It’s for their own good Lulu.”

“Psh. Brat!” Luhan didn’t argue because he knows Sehun has a point and sometimes Luhan is thinking if it’s him or Sehun who is older because he learns many things from the younger.

“Lulu. Feed me. aaaah.” Sehun opens his mouth like a child and Luhan thinks Sehun is still a baby.

“Luhan-hyung, Sehun. I have to go.” Kyungsoo said getting his umbrella from the right corner of the door.

“That early?” Luhan asks.

“Let him leave, he needs that.” Sehun said.

“Hmm. Maybe. Bye!” Kyungsoo exited.

“Kyungsoo-hyung needs love life, to have many happy memories till he is young. You know.”

“Why do say so?”

“Because…..” Sehun grabs Luhan’s waist. “…because if he will not do it now, he will never feel what he have.” It makes Luhan smile, so Sehun slowly leans down and a few inches their lips will meet and…and…

“Luhan-hyung?” Zelo said while tucking the pants of Luhan.

They didn’t notice Zelo entering the room because all of the kids make their way to the garden to play. Luhan sits down on the floor and miss the frustrating look on Sehun’s eyes.

“What is it honey?”

Little Zelo looks in Sehun’s eyes who also sits down on the floor.

“Luhan hyung is mine!” Zelo said with a blush in his face.

“No. he is mine. MINE Zelo baby, MINE~.” Sehun argues with the six year old kid. He embraces Luhan but Zelo take away his arms with his Luhan. Luhan chuckles with the arguing of the two.

“Take your hand away from Luhan hyung! I’ll marry him!”

“I’ll marry him before you.” And Sehun surprises Luhan with a peck on his lips. “See baby Zelo? He’s mine. I marked him.”

Luhan blushes.

“Nooo!!!” Zelo runs out the room.

“What did you just do?” Luhan asks with still a blush on his face.

“What?” Sehun said with his innocent face and that makes Luhan blush more and fall for ‘Sehun-the-great-brat’ harder.

--

“Kyungsoo tell us now. What did you do to him?” Suho asks with judging eyes who was accompanied by Lay.

“I don’t know what are you saying?”

“He’s cousin acted weird this past few days.” Lay said.

“What happened Kyungsoo? I told him to say sorry then when he gets back he became weird.” Suho said while touching the bridge of his nose.

“I don’t know. I left him on the living room because I was baking cookies, he is watching Despicable Me and keeps on replaying Agnes’s part of “It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die” so I check him myself and then he said he should go.” Kyungsoo explains.

“I see.” Suho and Lay said in unison as they both look to each other, then chuckles and starts making out and saying sweet nothings, not even taking a glimpse of the shock Kyungsoo in front of them. So, Kyungsoo clears his throat and the two blushes in embarrassment.

“So what weird things he is doing?” Kyungsoo asks and tried to forget what just happened.

“He brushes his teeth without toothpaste.” Suho started.

“Yawning without sounds” Lay added.

“Staring at the ceiling without blinking.”

“Sleeping with open eyes.”

“Eating without food on his mouth.”

“Joins us in pillow fighting without pillow.”

Suho and Lay said alternately.

“Okay? That’s weird did you ask him?”

“No need to ask me.” Jongin interrupts from Kyungsoo’s back. “If you guys want to know, you can ask!” Jongin said angrily.

“Were just concerned—“ Suho said.

“Next time just ask.” Jongin said with an angry face and left the three on the couch.

--

Suho enters Jongin’s room and saw his cousin covering his face with a pillow. Jongin heard someone entering the room and look up and saw Suho and he throws the pillow straight to his cousin’s face.

“What the is that?”

“Were just worried you’re acting weird these days.”

“I don’t want to talk right now.” Suho did nothing but follows Jongin.

--

After few days of ignoring each other like Suho joining Jongin to eat then Jongin went outside the kitchen, ignoring him, Suho really have enough of this.

“Lay! Make some hot coffee.”

“Why? You’re not fan of coffee.”

“But the brat up there wants it. Make it now so I can spill it to his head!”

Lay follows Suho’s order. As soon as Lay finishes the coffee he puts it in a tray and knock Jongin’s door.

“Jongin I’m coming.”

Suho enters the room and saw Jongin sitting in the window pane looking outside. He places the tray of coffee in the side table and looks out also and saw Kyungsoo playing with the neighbor’s kids.

“He is such a good guy.” Suho started and Jongin jumps off in shocknesss because he didn’t notice Suho entering the room because he is busy fan-boying to Kyungsoo---scratch the fan boying part.

“I don’t want to—“

“Are you still not letting go of the past?” Suho suddenly asks and Jongin froze from his place. “You should let go of things that hurt you.”

“It’s not easy.”

“It’s easy, you’re just not….trying.”

Jongin buried his face in the knees on his chest.

“Jongin, why do you even think of genders if both of you can build the best relationship?”

Jongin stays silent because he knows that Suho has a point.

“Is this why you’re acting weird?” Suho asks again.

“Maybe.” And Jongin shrugs.

“Do you like Kyungsoo?” When Suho throws the question, Jongin looks up to Suho who is standing near him and his face turns into crimson.

“W-WHAT?!”

“Is it a ‘no’? Okay, what boys do you like?”

“Bo-boys? You mean girls, right?”

“Okay let’s rephrase it, what girl attracts you?”

“Uhm… Innocent face, heart-shape smile, I think I prefer shorter ones, big wide eyes, thick eyebrows, plum lips.” Jongin answers with a smile on his face.

Suho chuckles and bite the point of his index finger that made Jongin throw him a glare. “What?”

“Nothing. You just describe Do Kyungsoo.”

--

“Hello?” Jongin answers his phone.

“Jonginnie~!”

“Tao, …”

“I think I miss you!”

“And I think I hate you more.”

“Yah! You’re being mean!” Tao fakely sobs on the other line. “Kris doesn’t even dare to hang out with me because I gave him a stupid alpaca stuff toy and you…..you guys were horrible.” Tao cries out.

“You’re acting this all kind of weird and stuffs because of Kris-hyung. What the hell Tao?!”

“I miss Kris!!”

“Then go to his house. God, don’t be a cry baby!”

“Should I assassinate him?”

“Aa-assassinate? Who??!”

“Ace. I’ll rip him to death with my wushu stick!”

“Who the hell is Ace now? And. Don’t you dare kill someone you idiot!”

“Ace, he is the alpaca stuff toy I’m telling you, I gave it to him as a gift because they’re basketball team won on the tournament!”

Jongin sighs in frustration, “Okay Tao, I’ll hang up now. Bye.”

Call ended.

Jongin toss his phone somewhere the room.

--

“I’ll walk for a while Lay-hyung.”

“Okay! Take care!”

Jongin walks in circles. Just keep walking in circles.

“Jongin?”

Jongin stops from his trace and find the direction of the voice.

“Kyungsoo? What are you doing here?”

“You keep in walking on circles in front of my house.”

“I-I do?”

“Yeah? I saw you from my window then keeps on watching you, waiting for you to press the doorbell but it didn’t came so I walk down here. You look confused yet…….looks adorable.”

Jongin blush from the compliment and looks away on the other direction. “No, I’m not!”

Kyungsoo tucks Jongin’s arm and Jongin flinch from the touch but not move away.

“Come in.”

They enter Kyungsoo’s house.

“Take a sit. I’ll get some foods.” Kyungsoo said and left him in the living room.

Jongin sits down and saw Kyungsoo’s picture on the table that made him wavered last time he came there.

Kyungsoo came out with a tray of cookies, chocolates, some chips and milk tea then placed it in the table.

“Here get some.”

“It seems that you’re fan of cookies.”

“Ow. Not really, it’s for the kids.”

“Kids?” Jongin pick some and takes a bite, he was surprised for its taste, its perfect that makes his stomach crave for more.

“Kids in the orphanage. We are helping kids, giving them love.”

“You really like kids.”

“H-huh?”

“I saw you playing with the neighbor’s kids.”

“You. Saw. Me?”

Jongin stops from sipping his milk tea and remember what he just said and didn’t have the courage to answer the Kyungsoo.

“Well, uhm.. do you hate me?” Kyungsoo asks and Jongin swallows whole the pearl from his drink.

“Huh? Wh-what?”

“You’re too hot-headed when I’m around.” Kyungsoo looks down and fiddles with his fingers.

“I-I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. Just tell me if what are the things you don’t like about me or else, if you hate me?”

“I don’t hate you.”Jongin finally blurts out. “I’m just. ..confused. do you have any girlfriend?”

Jongin, that’s too straight-forward.

Jongin saw Kyungsoo blush.

“….or boyfriend?” Jongin continues.

“I don’t have any—“

“Can I have your phone number?”

“I—uh..”

“Phone…” Jongin takes his hand out and reach for Kyungsoo’s phone.

Kyungsoo startled a little then after forming “O” from his plum lips, jongin thinks he will not hold anymore from the past and thinks of Kyungsoo kissing him in future. When Kyungsoo hand over his phone from Jongin, Jongin type some and gave it back to him.

“I put my number in number one speed dial mode.” Jongin announces.

“But, my mom is in number one?”

“I put her to number two.”

“But, number two is my Dad—“

Jongin stand up from his seat and walks his way to the door.

“A date. Tomorrow. I’ll pick you up. Bye.” Jongin smiles before closing the door, leaving dumbfounded Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo blushes from that smile. He can’t believe of what’s happening. After few minutes someone texted him named, ‘Jongin <3’ and Kyungsoo turns really red now for what Jongin named his own into his phone. Kyungsoo nervously opens the message with shaking fingers and the message says,

“See you tomorrow! J”

He can’t control his feelings anymore; it’s too much, too much feels. So, he screams like a fan-girl, jump and jump from his unbearable happiness with butterflies building from his stomach.

And Jongin swears he heard something from Kyungsoo’s house.

Kyungsoo’s phone rings, a call from ‘Jongin <3’, he stops from jumping and screaming then accepts the call while panting with wide eyes.

“Is there something wrong? I heard something, is that you? Do I have to go back there?”

“N-no!” Kyungsoo slightly high-pitched his tone makes Jongin crossed his eyebrows on the other line. “I mean no. I just saw a… a..uhm. cockroach, yeah. Cockroach, hehe.”

“You sure you’re okay? Do I have to check you?”

“I’m fine. I’ll hang up now, bye—“

“Wait!”

“Hmmmm?”

“Uh-uhm. Just. Uhm. Okay. See you tomorrow. Bye.”

Jongin ended the call.

Kyungsoo need to call 911. He needs doctor. He needs oxygen. He can’t contain his feels because truthfully he likes Jongin, a lot, from the very first beginning.

He opens his mouth and silent screaming while coming upstairs through his room; he covers his face by the pillow so no one will ever hear him screaming like fan-girl by Jongin or other neighbors.

Kyungsoo doesn’t even know what to do, what to wear. How to act. How to not make things awkward. He tried to sleep but the fairy of Sleep didn’t let him, he counts thousands of sheep from the ceiling but still, no effect. He get up from his bed and make his way on their library room and read novels and there he go, he already slept in the couch inside the library room, surrounded with thick English literature novels.

--

“Hey! Jongin! Where are you going?” Lay asks because Jongin is wearing black slightly tight pants, navy blue v collar shirt and sneakers.

“Date? Just tell Suho-hyung when he came back.”

“D-date? With who?”

“With the rich in eye whites next door.”

Jongin goes out and press Kyungsoo’s doorbell but no one is answering. He calls Kyungsoo’s phone but it just keeps on ringing so he just let himself in, luckily the gate and door were open and he thinks that it’s not good for Kyungsoo’s sake so he take a note he’ll going to lecture Kyungsoo later. He enter the house, silence welcomes him. He check the kitchen, bathroom but there’s no any sign of Kyungsoo, he went upstairs and saw three doors.

Jongin thinks that these three rooms were Kyungsoo’s parents and Kyungsoo himself but what is this first room in front of him. The door is open so he takes a peek inside and saw many books arranged neatly on the shelves, he looks around and saw a sleeping Kyungsoo in the couch surrounded with thick novel books.

He enters the maybe ‘study room’ to have a whole sight of Kyungsoo. He sits down across Kyungsoo and takes some books around him and tried to read English literature for couple of hours until Kyungsoo yawns, stretch his arms and slowly opens his eyes. Jongin smiles because he thinks that this is his first morning with Kyungsoo.

“Good morning sunshine.” Jongin said.

“Good morning.” Kyungsoo answers and Jongin chuckles. Kyungsoo immediately sit up from the couch and blinks thrice.

“Jongin, how did you—“

“You forgot to lock your gate and door, you should not be like that. Always lock your doors. Okay?”

“O-okay.”

Silence and awkwardness were in the air and it is Jongin who broke it.

“So, uhm. Can you do it today?”

“Do what?” Kyungsoo asks while rubbing his eyes and Jongin thinks Kyungsoo is the cutest thing ever.

“Date?”

Kyungsoo covers his mouth and immediately grab the clock beside the table. It’s already 10:45 a.m. how can he get himself ready?

“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to—“

Jongin sighs, “It’s okay, I just didn’t eat breakfast, I just sit here and read English novels I don’t really tried to understand for uhmm.. two hours to be exact.”

“I sleep late, I’m really sorry Jongin. I-I—“

“It’s okay. I’m not that hungry, staring at you while sleeping makes me full.” Jongin winks.

Kyungsoo swears to God that he can feel his face burning.

“So. Kyungsoo, let’s have our first date here in your house so you don’t need to rush to make yourself ready. I’ll wait you downstairs.” Jongin said then heads down.

It took Kyungsoo half an hour to ready himself.

“You’re too long to change.” Jongin said sitting in the high stool in their kitchen.

“I’m sorry. So what do you want to eat?” Kyungsoo asks while opening the fridge.

“Anything you cook.”

“Oh! I have this own recipe. You want some pasta?”

“Okay.”

“You can watch movies there.” Kyungsoo said pointing out the living room.

“But I like watching you more.” Jongin pouts.

“You’re acting too cute Jongin.” Kyungsoo chuckles and wears the Pororo apron and ties it from his back. He is now boiling water to soften and put the pasta inside the bowl and few more minutes he is now preparing the kimchi spaghetti sauce. He takes a spoonful of the sauce to taste it.

Because he is facing backward and busy tasting the sauce he doesn’t feel the-acting-cute Jongin went to his back. He just only notice that Jongin is in his back when a full arms of Jongin covers his waist.

“Does it taste good?” Jongin whispers to his left ear and it brings him cold breeze into his veins. Jongin ties his apron because it loosens a little. Kyungsoo gulps and the phase of his heartbeat became fast.

“Uhm. I. Uh. You want some?!” Kyungsoo said as he pushed Jongin a little that smirks on the contact.

“Kyungsoo.”

“Y-yes?”

“You just have some sauce in the corner of your lips.”

Kyungsoo blushes and take a napkin to clean it but Jongin stops him.

“Jong-Jongin, why?”

“I really wonder how the sauce tastes like.” Jongin said while looking in his lips like it’s the most interesting thing on Earth.

“Do-do you want to taste some?”

Jongin smirk from the question.

“Dear, be careful what you ask for. I’ll probably take a taste.” Jongin his lips and leans down to startled Kyungsoo inch closer and….

Kyungsoo’s phone ringing. He immediately pulls out for an inch kiss and nervously searches for his pockets to reach for his phone. He takes it out and read the caller ID.

 

Chanyeol

 

“Uhm Jongin, I’ll take this call, I’ll just go outside.”

“You can answer it here. I don’t mind.”

“Uh. No. this is something private.” Kyungsoo said because he knows that Chanyeol will ask for more pick-up lines and he doesn’t want Jongin to hear it and creep out. He went out the house and answers the call while not even realizing Jongin follows him to .

“Hello, Chanyeol?”

Kyungsoo answers the phone. Jongin stops behind the door to listen.

“Kyungsoo. Baekhyun, I need some new!”

Kyungsoo sighs in frustration, “Okay, do you know why you’re fingers have spaces?”

“Why?”

“It’s my job to fill them.”

“More!”

“Peter Pan says, if you think of beautiful things you’ll fly.”

“Uhm. Okay. Then?”

“But why everytime I think of you I always fall.”

“You’re the man Kyung!”

Jongin heard everything; he felt his chest asking for oxygen. His eyes went dim so he closes it then went inside and sits on the couch so he doesn’t even hear other conversations of the two.

“Did you know that you ruined the best part of my life ever?!”

“Uh-oh!”

“I hate you Park Chanyeol!” And Kyungsoo ended the call.

Kyungsoo went inside and saw a blank face of Jongin staring at the floor.

“Sorry Jongin to leave you like that, Chanyeol just—“

“So he’s name is Chanyeol?”Jongin said still his eyes fixed on the floor.

“What are you saying? He is—“

“Are you hitting two birds with one stone? Asking for finger spaces and Peter Pan? pick-up lines!”

“No. Let me—“

“Take the responsibility!”

“H-huh? What? Responsibility?”

“You just turned me into a ing and now you’re asking ‘what’? What the hell Kyungsoo!”

“I’m sorry.”

“I don’t need sorry! I want you to take the responsibility!” Jongin pulls out his hair in frustration because he wants Kyungsoo, he wants him to be his.

Until, he felt a pair of hands cupping up his cheeks. He looks into Kyungsoo’s eyes and was mesmerized by his heart-shape smile.

“Jongin.” Kyungsoo said his name. “I’ll take the responsibility.”

And Jongin felt a pair of plum lips on his and a bitter-sweet taste of sauce.

Kyungsoo pulls out to saw a smirking Jongin.

“What?”Kyungsoo asks innocently.

Jongin pulls Kyungsoo with him in the couch and Kyungsoo swears it’s the most awkward position. Him on the bottom, Jongin on top.

“I should punish you.” Jongin whispers.

“I didn’t do anything wrong?”

“You just did. Throwing pick-up lines to that Chanyeol.” Jongin leans down to kiss his cheeks, to his jaws down to his neck and he feels something burn there.

“H-he just…just ask some for Baek, he likes Baekhyun.”

“Really?” Jongin Kyungsoo’s collarbone.

“Jongin! What are- what are you doing? Stop that. i—it tickles.” Kyungsoo feel Jongin’s lips smirk.

“Shall we go all the way, Kyungie?”

--

Meanwhile.

“Lay where is Jongin? I haven’t seen him since this morning.” Suho asks Lay who is cleaning the dishes.

“I don’t remember. Wait. Give me a minute.” After a very long minute. “I really don’t remember. Is it cake? I don’t know.”

Suho just stare to his lover and sighs in frustration.

“Cakes huh?”

“Yeah. I think so.”

“I’ll ask Kyungsoo if he’d seen Jongin.”

“Yeah right! Kyungsoo! He’ll have a cake with Kyungsoo. He’s next door.”

“I’ll check him myself to be sure.”

“I’ll go too! Just one more plate and…..finish!”

Afterwards.

Jongin kiss Kyungsoo deeply and Kyungsoo didn’t even kiss back when Jongin moves his tongue a little to make Kyungsoo’s mouth open. Jongin chuckles.

“I forgot this is your first time. From now on your firsts will be shared with me. Open your mouth babe.” Jongin said and Kyungsoo obeys. Jongin kiss him again and let his tongue explore Kyungsoo’s.

Jongin heard the sound of gates and opening door but he didn’t stop and instead savoring and enjoying Kyungsoo.

“Jongin...” They heard Suho.

“…and Kyungsoo?” Lay added, both of them where widely shock from the front door.

Jongin and Kyungsoo stands up and flattened the wrinkles of their shirts.

“What are you doing?” Suho asks with crossed eyebrows.

“Uh. I’m just teaching Kyungsoo how to do mouth to mouth resuscitation.” Jongin answers.

“Yeah, yeah.” Kyungsoo followed up.

Suho examines the two and he saw something on Kyungsoo’s right neck. “Is that…Is that hickey in your right neck?”

Kyungsoo touched his right neck and look to Jongin who looks confident on his mark.

“Were playing vampires and I’m playing Dracula.” Jongin answers again and Kyungsoo just want Jongin to shut up.

“Are you guys… making out?—“ Lay suddenly asks.

Everyone stays silent and needs to process what just Lay said.

“—in the couch?” Lay added.

--

Because of the happenings earlier Suho and Lay was standing in front of Kyungsoo and Jongin. They were like teenagers that were ‘trying’ making out that their parents caught in act.

“Since when?” Suho started with furrowed eyebrows.

“Ye-yesterday hyung.” Kyungsoo answered while looking on the silly floor.

“Just yesterday??!” Suho response in shock with wide eyes that can compare with Kyungsoo’s.

“I thought that you guys were going to make cake but it’s a different ‘toppings’(referring to Jongin on top. Yep.) and ‘sprinkles’(Kyungsoo’s hickey. Yeah yeah I know) we saw.”  Lay said sounded like a father.

“W-what? Cake?! Where did it come from hyung?” Jongin asks in confusion.

“You said that you’re going to make cake with Kyungsoo?”

Jongin pulls out his hair in frustration. “No hyung! D-A-T-E! I said date!” Jongin corrects.

“Oh.” Lay slightly smile and his lover Suho turn to him and throw him a glare. “What? Date and cake were rhymes, isn’t?” Lay said in confidence but the other three just give him a deep sighs.

“I’m not stopping you two but please, you’re too young.” Suho dramatically says like a mother. “Well, were going to leave now. Just. Ugh. … were leaving.”

Suho immediately grab Lay’s back collar because of embarrassment because while dragging Lay, Lay is saying things like “You need to use protection okay? Because me and Suho were using it too blah blah blah.”

Jongin gets back his attention to Kyungsoo who is covering his face because of embarrassment. Who will not be going to feel shy if they were caught making out in his house, in his couch by his friend neighbor, plus it’s Jongin’s cousin, plus he is with his boyfriend.

“Honey, it’s okay. Sorry. We’ll take it slow huh?” Jongin said trying to hold Kyungsoo’s hand so that he can see Kyungsoo’s beautiful face.

“I just…”

“ssssshhh..” Jongin place his pointing finger and lean enough to kiss Kyungsoo’s forehead.

--

Jongin daily visits Kyungsoo. He eats in Kyungsoo’s house for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner. He was almost sleeping in Kyungsoo’s house not wanting Kyungsoo to left his side. Kyungsoo always ask him to go home in Suho’s but Jongin will always reason how Kyungsoo always forget to lock his doors that it’s not good for him so he’ll stay for the night. In short fellow readers, he is being clingy.

Suho on the other house with Lay is throwing tantrums because he can barely see his cousin staying on his house. He can just see Jongin running down the stairs from his room, fresh bath, new clothes and then voila(!) in Kyungsoo’s house already. One night when Kyungsoo push Jongin outside his house telling him to make more bonding moments with his cousin and have dinner with them and so Jongin do.

“Yah. Kkamjong! Long time no see.” Suho said teasingly because of course he misses his cousin.

“Hmmm.” Jongin said. Eyes on plate. Playing with his fork.

Suho sighs on what attitude and expression Jongin giving him, he growls in frustration. “Okay. You look like a zombie without him by your side.”

“Ahhh…” Jongin’s response. Playing to the broccoli which he never eats but if Kyungsoo cook that broccoli he will always eat that no matter what happens to his stomach.

“Why don’t you just live there? At least Kyungsoo have someone with him, his parents will probably not coming home for Christmas?” Suho said jokingly just to see what his cousin’s response will be.

Jongin finally looks up to him. Reach his hands and squeeze it. His eyes were shining with fireworks on his head, that’s what Lay said beside Suho.

Before Suho and Lay found out, Jongin is already running downstairs with his luggage on the other hand, giving them a wink and rushes on the house next door which like he teleported.

Suho regretted what he said but what can he do his cousin fall inlove and its Kyungsoo. So, he cries to Lay’s shoulder but Lay just smirk, thinking for a better idea. Well of course, Lay will comfort him.

“Do you want to be adventurous tonight?” Lay whisper to his ears seductively that make Suho shiver into his spines. Well, we can never tell what happened next because it is tolerable for young kids. Yep. Maybe it’s too adventurous.

Kyungsoo on the other hand opens his door and saw a luggage in front of it and of course a grinning Jongin beside it. Jongin enters the Kyungsoo’s house and told him what Suho and his conversation and they both agreed or maybe not ‘both’ of them. What can Kyungsoo do if the butterflies in his stomach jumps in joy but of course not letting Jongin notice that and he told himself to be calm because ing Kim Jongin will stay in his house but he points out that Jongin will just sleep on the couch. Upstairs on his room were prohibited. Because of course Jongin is very y that he can give him everything whatever the tan man wants, I repeat “EVERYTHING”.

--

“Kyungsoo-ah!” Jongin calls plunking on the couch which is obviously burying his face somewhere the couch.

No response.

“Kyung-soo~”

…….

“K-yung-soo~” Jongin calls again.

……

Jongin sit ups from the couch.

“BABE! HONEY! SWEETHEART! DARLING! WIFEY! JAGIYA—“

Kyungsoo runs out from the kitchen with wide eyes, burning face and a whisk on his right hand. “WHAAAT?!”

“I………”

“huh?”

“I. uhm..I—“ Jongin bites his lower lip.

“Jongin what??!”

“I want to—“ Jongin said while playing with his fingers like a kid.

“Stop cutting your sentence! I-I’m cook—“

“I WANT TO CUDDDLLLEE!!!!!!!—“ Jongin shouted. “—with Kyungsoo hyung.” He added and makes Kyungsoo burns to death.

--

Days passed with a glimpse of an eye. Jongin still sleeps on the couch and above all prohibited to go upstairs. No chance to see Kyungsoo’s room. Ha. Ha. (I’m laughing. Yeah.)

“Jongin.” Kyungsoo calls out from the kitchen.

“Hmmm…”

“Will you please buy me some bell pepper to the market near here?”

“Oh. Sure.”

“Thanks!” Kyungsoo runs out from the kitchen and peck a kiss on Jongin’s cheek in surprise.

--

Jongin walks out the house with a blush on his face ft. smiley plastered face that makes other people that encounter him thinks his ‘high’ and giving him a questionable look but he never mind. Why? Because he got  a kiss. On the cheek. From Kyungsoo.

He reached the small grocery shop and took some bell peppers. When he got the right bell peppers he saw the stall of chips and makes his way there to take some but someone bumps on him, a guy with brown orbs and pinkish lips, he apologizes for what happened and the guy just smiles on him.

“Hey are you alright?” Someone voice beams out from Jongin’s back. Jongin froze from his spot; he can never forget that voice, the voice that left them years ago, the man who disappears with just a snap in his and his mother’s life, his father.

Jongin looks up and saw the whole view of his father touching the guy he bumps with on the face. His father never changes at all except for his hair turning into gray.

“Sorry.” His father told him and bows.

Jongin smirks and chuckles which made the two throw a look of confusion. “That’s what I also heard from you years ago.”

“Excuse me?” His father asks not recognizing Jongin.

“It seems that you really forget your past days mister…” Jongin pauses. “…or should I call you, Dad?”

“J-jongin? I-is that you?”

“Hey. Long time no see. How’s life? Is he worthy?” Jongin said looking to the guy beside his father which he bumps with earlier.

“Jongin let me explain.” His father said, reaching for his hands but Jongin steps backward.

“Don’t you dare touch me!” Jongin said and his father’s eyes were in pain.

“Let’s talk—“

“No. I don’t want to.”

“Hey honey, he’s still your father.” The guy beside his father said.

“Huh. You know what. You ruined my family. You ruined my life!”

Jongin said and run away, dropping the bell peppers inside the store. His father is running after him when he looks back, he wants to escape from him, so he crosses the road and run enough until he heard honks of cars and panic voices of people but he didn’t mind and runs home.

--

“Jongin? Is that you?” Kyungsoo asks opening the door and Jongin just passed on him. “Where are my bell peppers?”

Jongin shrugs and sits down on the couch, panting with heavy breaths and beads of sweats on his forehead.

Kyungsoo knows something wrong. “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t want to talk.” Jongin said coldly.

Kyungsoo reach for Jongin’s hand but Jongin flinch and brush it away as he stand up and make his way on the door steps.

“Where are you going?”

“Suho-hyung.”

“B-but, why?”

“Don’t ask!” Jongin half-yelled and left him without looking back.

--

Someone knocks on Kyungsoo’s door. He immediately opens, hoping its Jongin but it’s not.

“Oh. Suho-hyung. Come in.”

“I’m here to get Jongin’s things.”

“Huh? Why? Something wrong?” Kyungsoo asks in disbelief.

“uhm…” Suho’s only response because he doesn’t want himself to tell Kyungsoo. “It’s not for me to discuss.”

“I know something wrong when he gets back that day.” Kyungsoo sits down on the couch helplessly and grab the pillow that Jongin always using, trying to find the warmth of his supposed-to-be-lover. “When everyone knows, there’s no one trying to tell me. I care for him.” Kyungsoo buried his face on the pillow and it makes Suho’s heart torn into shattered pieces.

Suho decided to tell Kyungsoo even if it’s not his position to discuss but what can he do, he wants to be a guardian like his name that help his cousin and his friend to get together back. Suho explained every detail from the start of Jongin’s father, Jongin’s promise, up to the encounter in the store that Jongin told him when he gets back into his house, crying.

Kyungsoo cried out because he didn’t expect Jongin to be in this pain.

“He changed so much when he met you.” Suho said.

--

Kyungsoo’s phone ringing.

Suho

“Oh. Hello? Suho-hyung?”

“Kyungsoo-ah! Jongin!”

“W-what happened to Jongin?”

“He….he went home. I just got a text message from him saying that he will be getting home. He is in the bus stop right now.” Suho said between his breaths.

Hanging the phone with Suho, Kyungsoo immediately wears his shoes and runs abruptly to the said bus station. It takes exactly thirty minutes of walking through the bus stop from his house but because of the adrenaline rush he has right now it just only take eighteen minutes. He look around to see a bunch of people heading inside the bus, he’s just in time, he saw the one and only person he was looking for, Jongin.

“Jongin!”

Jongin knows that voice, Kyungsoo’s.

He saw Kyungsoo panting with his hands on his knees and sweat running down his beautiful face.

“I know everything!”  Kyungsoo said still panting.

But Jongin just stare at him. A blank stare.

“Juliet didn’t mind that Romeo was a member of their family's enemy clan!” Kyungsoo blurted out.

“H-huh?” Jongin asks in confusion. What does Romeo and Juliet connects in their story, right?

“Bella wasn’t scared when he found out that Edward is a vampire!”

And now, Twilight, Jongin face palmed because why for all of the people why he fall for this guy.

“Rose ignored the fact that Jack was poor and fell in love with him!”

What is really the point because people were staring, Jongin thinks they reach ‘Titanic’ now.

 “Kyungsoo…” Jongin said coldly.              

“..and so I do, I really don’t care what your past is. We should see the present, because present is what you have to think of. I’m here!” Kyungsoo said calmly.

“Hey are you going? We’re leaving boy!” The driver interrupts from the most dramatic scene. Yeah. Disgusting.

“Please don’t go.” Kyungsoo said reaching for his hands.

“S-sorry.” Jongin hold Kyungsoo’s hand and place it on his sides.

“Jongin I—“

Jongin hops inside the bus without hesitations; he doesn’t want to hear anything more from Kyungsoo. The bus door closes and he turns to take one last glance to Kyungsoo.

Then he turns.

 He is crying.

Kyungsoo is crying, the only person he doesn’t want to see crying, lips moving, trying to let him hear the words that was cut off. He doesn’t hear anything because of the glass door of the bus separating them but he knows what Kyungsoo saying, he can’t hear it but……he can feel it.

The bus starts moving, the sky turns into gray, heavy rain pours the place. He saw Kyungsoo soaking under the rain but still not moving, until roads blurs and fogs can only be seen.

--

“Hi mom.” Jongin greeted while tossing his bag pack somewhere.

“Oh! Jongin dear! How are you? What are you doing here? I thought you’re going to stay with your cousin?” Jongin’s mother said while welcoming him by kissing his cheeks.

Jongin shrugs for a response and follows his mom who is heading on the kitchen and sits down on the high stool.

“Join me. Let’s eat, you don’t even told me you’re going home, I just prepared one meal.” His mother said while looking for some foods in the fridge.

Silence stirs in the air and his mother knows something’s wrong so he gaze back to his son and notices his red eyes.

“Honey what’s wrong?”

Jongin sighs.

“Tell your mom. It’s okay.” His mother said while moving near his place and sits beside his chair.

“Mom. I’m—“ Jongin hesitates but when he look up he saw the sincerity of his mother’s eyes. “I’m inlove…” Jongin pauses. “…..with a guy.”

Jongin looks down again because he doesn’t want to see his mother hurt eyes. He knows that his mother doesn’t want him to be like him, like his father. He also considering his mother’s feelings because his mom just change and take care of him well since his father left them.

He is waiting which seems like an eternity to hear his mom’s response. He looks up again and saw his mother smiling.

“Mom?”

“What’s stopping you?” His mother hold his hands.

“You’re not mad?”

“Why would I if it makes you happy?”

“But, dad—“

“Ssssshhh.” His mother place his finger in his lips. “Do you love him?”

“Y-yeah.” Jongin answer with a nod.

“What’s his name then?”

“K-Kyungsoo.”

“Hmmm.. Kyungsoo, he must be really nice. The way you tell his name, it’s really gentle.” His mother smiles. “What happened?”

“D-dad. Everything is going well between me and Kyungsoo but I encounter him and remember every single pain.”

His mother sighs before answering. “Jongin, it’s my fault. I am the one who lost affections for you two. I know he really tried to understand me but it’s me who take advantages, I’m like taking him for granted.” Jongin’s mother cried.

“I’m sorry Jongin, don’t hate you’re father. He loves you, he really contacts me to ask if you’re okay but it’s me being selfish, not wanting him to have you because I thought he must feel the pain I am feeling, trying to make revenge using you, I never tell you about that because I-I’m scared, I don’t want to lose you too, I only have you.” His mother said, wiping her tears by the back of his hand.

“M-mom…” Jongin stare to his mom.

“I-I never consider your feelings, I never thought that you were also hurt, that you’re also in pain. I’m selfish. I-I’m so-sorry Jongin, sorry.” His mother cries again.

Jongin wants to say something but he chose to keep his mouth shut and reach for his mother and hug her tightly.

For all those years, the pain he bringing with him since then is just white lies. He wants to be angry with his mother, he wants to mock her till it hurts but in the end, he can’t.

“It’s okay mom.” Jongin said and plant a kiss to her forehead. They keep on a position like that when his mother’s phone rings.

His mother stands up and wipes some tears from her eyes and answers the phone. He can see the horrible expression from his mother’s face when she ended the call and helplessly looks straight to his face.

“You’re father—“His mother pauses. “—he’s in the hospital.”

--

Jongin is now staring to the man, wearing a white hospital gown, lying on the bed helplessly, connected with cords on his veins. The honks and panicking voices when he left the grocery store was because of a man crossing the roads not noticing the incoming car on his way, totally, his father.

He felt guilty. Something burning in his chest. He is just staring on the corner of the room, not wanting to move any much more nearer to his father.

The door opens and Jongin looks if who the visitor is, it’s his father’s lover. He gives him a warm smile and sits in the chair beside his father’s bed.

‘I’m sorry’ is what his father’s lover blurts out with a deep sigh after. Jongin doesn’t give any reactions to that. His father’s lover takes his father’s hand and holds it tightly. Jongin can see how this guy really loves his father. The way his warm eyes lands on his father’s face, brushing the strands of hair from his father’s face while humming to the sound Jongin calls ‘love’.

His father’s lover tear apart, burying his face on the hospital sheets and plant a kiss on his father’s hands making his father squeezed on the contact and slowly opens his eyes welcomed by the first person he saw, his lover.

“Honey.” His father said and he flinches for the word not because he hates or he is disgusted but because he begins to understand. “You crying?” his father asks.

“Uhm. No. there’s just something on my eyes, I’m glad you’re awake, I’ll call the doctor and maybe get some food.” His father’s lover said and left his father with a kiss on his forehead.

“Hi.” Jongin said when the former exits the door, square shoulders and hands on his pockets.

His father finally saw him on the corner and hurriedly trying to reach him but failed due to his body’s strength so Jongin reach him instead, placing his father on a comfortable position.

“I’m sorry.” They said in unison and stare to each other before chuckling.

Then, silence stirs on the room.

“uhm. About the grocery store---“ Jongin started but his father hush him to make him quiet.

“You look happy even if you look constipated that day because you saw me with him.” His father chuckles and Jongin thinks he misses these moments.

“Hmm. Yeah.”

“You really look like me, you’re handsome too.” Another chuckle from his father.

“You look creepy smiling all this time.” Jongin rolls his eyes.

“Well, maybe I’m too excited to know more about you, son.”  His father said until the door flung open and reveals a guy with sharp cheekbones, wearing a lab gown and spectacles.

“Hello.” The maybe-doctor greeted them. Jongin scans him and saw the doctor’s name tag namely ‘Dr. Kim Jongdae’ and not even realizing that he read it too loud that make Dr. Kim scrunch his nose.

“Yeah. That’s my name, is he you’re son?” Dr. Kim asks his father and his father just nods for confirmation. “Well, he’s good looking but sorry boy, I already have my buns.” Dr. Kim said while patting his cheeks lightly.

“So how are you?” Dr. Kim said while checking the record of medical files on his folder.

“I feel oka—“His father was cut off by Dr. Kim.

“So as I can see on your tests you just only have enough ‘day’ to live.” Dr. Kim said while closing his record files and looks to them dejectedly.

“W-what?” Jongin gasps air from the news.

“Yep!” the doctor said in high-pitch then continues. “The accident happened earlier ‘caused you to internal bleeding which is really dangerous. We also found out you having cyst somewhere in your neck that makes your esophagus close that stopping you too breath much air and also a lung cancer which is stage 4 due to smoking—“

“But, I’m not smoking!” His father beams out, it can’t be happening and Jongin’s eyebrows twitch in dismay with pursing lips and arms crossed his chest.

“—nah-uh—” Dr. Kim snaps out. “—not in the medical tests we see. You really ruined your life don’t you? Sorry to say it’s your own fault sir, well, enjoy you’re last da—“

The doctor Kim Jongdae was cut off to finish his last sentence when a nurse male enters the door, panting with his face looks like buns.

“Chen!” The nurse with bun face said and covered his mouth by his right hand when he saw the other two inside the room. Jongin thinks that this two have something because why would this bun-nurse-guy calls Dr. Kim, Chen if it really isn’t his name, maybe a codename for them two and he never lost the sight of Dr. Kim Jongdae softens his features when he saw the bun-guy.

“Uh-hm. Dr. Kim, Mr. Han was already dead on the next room.”

“Huh? How could it be happen he just only hit by the car and it’s not too—“ Jongdae stops and look to Jongin’s father. “Uhm, excuse me, what is your name sir? You’re Mr. Han right?”

“No. I’m Mr. Kim.”

“Oh. Heh.” Doctor Kim said while smiling sheepishly. “That’s why you’re still awake Mr. Kim. Congratulations, you’re lucky, you’ll live long enough, because of that I will volunteer myself to be your family’s personal doctor because hey – we have similar surnames.” Doctor Kim Jongdae said while wiping some sweats from his face.

“How about no?” Jongin said while sending daggers straight to the doctor’s eyes who laugh nervously.

“Okay Xiumin let’s go.” The doctor gets back to them. “And live long. Have a great day and days ahead!” The doctor and his nurse exited.

Jongin and his father stays silent for a while stare to each other and finally burst out laughing until their stomach aches and fill the room in echoes of their laughter.

Jongin thinks it’s just easy as this. No words can be found but their hearts know that they already forgiven each other. Accepting and face the reality felt really good.

And now, he will face his reality.

Kyungsoo.

--

It is Christmas Eve already, how inconvenient that Kyungsoo found someone he really doesn’t know anything about except for their hearts. They both really don’t know what really they have and falls him saying ‘whatever’ when he thinks of Jongin and his realationship.

Luhan and Sehun just call saying they must go outside to have some lattes but Kyungsoo chose to stay home because he is not in the mood. Kyungsoo is thinking if Jongin feels the same way like his which makes his heart torn into pieces having second thoughts.

Kyungsoo looks in his watch and saw it’s already 9:00 in the evening, 3 hours before Christmas. How ridiculous that he’s like an old man want to spend his Christmas Eve alone on his house so he wears his shoes and went outside to have a little walk, not locking his doors to wish that when he gets back there, he’ll see what his heart’s face yearns for.

Kyungsoo walks and walks on the streets, becoming little flush because of coldness building in when he heard someone saying; “Hey, he’s cute.” which sounds stranger to his ears.

He turns around and saw no one and continues to go ahead, maybe an imagination and then heard another voice, “He has a nice .” another stranger to his ear.

He stops and turns again, still no one so he tilts his head on the side and turns his way ahead when he heard someone’s very familiar voice, “Yah! Mind your own!”

Kyungsoo stops and looks from the street he passes by hoping to see the only person he’s hoping.

“Anybody there?” Kyungsoo asks while wandering around the place.

No response so Kyungsoo thought him, just creating imaginations and snap from his thoughts and continue walking ahead the street lights.

He was happily walking; he was near on his gates when he saw it wide open, he stops. Look around with those owl eyes. Start to make his way to his house’s front door and saw it slightly creak open. His heart starts to jump off from its place. He holds the knob thinking that his wish really came through, he holds the knob and open it surprise by a sound of “Ho. Ho. Ho!”

Kyungsoo twitch his eyebrows because who is this guy wearing a Santa costume on his house with a big box beside him and a male deer with a red nose thinking it might be Rudolf but Kyungsoo thinks twice if this is supposed to be a deer or a panda.

“H-Hi?” Kyungsoo said.

“Ho. Ho. Ho!” the Santa man greeted with a voice like he use to hear earlier on the streets.

?

“I’m KriSanta but you can call me Kris!” The Santa man said while copying Santa’s voice but failed.

Kyungsoo face palmed and enter his own house, wearing out his shoes and putting his sweater coat on the hook on the back door.

“Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho~”

D_____O

“Okay I have enough of this.” KriSanta said while taking off the Santa hat and taking down to his neck the fake long mustache with deep voice, deeper than the sea and Kyungsoo thought he just saw a hot Santa.

“Hey! Don’t look at him like that!” the deer—panda Rudolf snaps out.

“Who are you?” Kyungsoo asks in widening eyes.

“Not your business. We just only sent here to give you this gift?” Kris the Santa a while ago said while kicking the box.

“From who?” Kyungsoo asks in confusion.

“Uhm from—well, you better pay us to make you know—“ the panda-Rudolf interrupts.

“I think I should found it out myself.”

“C’mon Tao let’s go, our business is done.” Kris the Santa said while tugging the Rudolf-Panda-Tao outside his house.

Kyungsoo was left behind. He kicks slightly the box to examine, because it’s really big. He sits down on the couch and stares without blinking, thinking if he has to open it. He checks the time 10:00, 2 hours before Christmas so instead of opening the box, he pulls it upstairs and brings it to his room, and this box is really heavy.

--

When the box were upstairs, Kyungsoo prepare some foods on the kitchen and after preparing he checks the time, 11:00 p.m. the person he wish to be with this Christmas Eve will never come, so he heads upstairs and flails himself on his bed until he heard something moving, he checks were the sound came from, it’s from the box.

Kyungsoo thinks for nth time if he will open it or what and ends up opening it, untying the big ribbon above.

Kyungsoo blinks.

“J-Jongin?”

Then Jongin iside the box, yeah. Falls on the floor, curls into a fetus style like his position inside the box, closed eyed.

Kyungsoo panics he checks the time, 11:15, he received the box around 10 something, maybe Jongin is conscious, staying inside the box for hour is no joke. He doesn’t know what to do, he panics. He level his head to hear if there’s any air coming from Jongin’s mouth, he hesitates at first but this guy is really important to him. Having a sigh of relief that Jongin was still breathing he pulls his head out from the former but he stops when a pair of hands pull him more and envelops him into a tight hug. Kyungsoo’s face flushes.

“Kyungsoo. I miss you.” Jongin whispers, enough for him to hear.

Kyungsoo pulls out from the grip of the hug and stands up which make the former sits down on the floor.

“I’m sorry.” Jongin said.

No response.

“Hey. Talk to me.” Jongin said holding his hand but Kyungsoo looks away.

“Hey, look at me. I’m sorry.” Jongin said but the Kyungsoo still looks on the wall which looks like the best thing he ever saw.

Next was a deafening silence.

Jongin frowns and sighs in annoyance because Kyungsoo is not looking at him and he can’t see his beautiful face.

“Ju-Juliet didn’t mind that Romeo was a member of their family's enemy clan.” Jongin said trying to look on Kyungsoo’s eyes.

………..

“Bella wasn’t scared when he found out that Edward is a vampire.”

……....

Kyungsoo is not still looking at him so he looks on the floor instead. Because him, Kim Jongin saying embarrassing things, he wants to choke some air but what can he do, he have to do this, just think of the embarrassing things later.

“Rose ignored the fact that Jack was poor and fell in love with him.” Jongin still looking down the floor and miss the pair of eyes staring at him while grinning big.

“No matter what standards we set for our ideal lover, the fact will always remain that the person we fall in love with is always an EXCEPTION.” Jongin finishes and he can now offer his soul to some—who wants it. He looks up and a smiling crescent eyes welcomes him, covering his mouth to stop from bursting out laughing while the other hand was intertwined with his. Kyungsoo finally falls out his hand and laughs so heard, can’t hide the happiness he had.

“Hey! I’m trying to be romantic here!” Jongin pouts. “I thought your mad!”

“No….” Kyungsoo laughs between the word.

Jongin stays silent, pouting like a child and crossing his arms on his chest. That is when Kyungsoo stops to laugh and examine the flush on Jongin’s face. He press the pouty lips on his that turns into a smirk and pulls out that makes Jongin frown in dismay.

“I’m not mad. You just really made me feel guilty there and because I don’t want to lose you. I don’t want you to dies inside the box because you plan something silly.” Kyungsoo said while looking on their intertwined hands.

“I want some more.” Jongin presses him down the floor and kiss him deeply and make the former struggle for air but this is kind of his liking, to die in Jongin’s lips. Jongin pulls out and smirks.

“I’m thirsty, want some water. I’m really gasping for air there.” Jongin said while pointing on the box and Kyungsoo chuckles, heads back down to take some water.

Jongin looks on his watch. 11:30 p.m. he wanders around Kyungsoo’s room and saw that Kyungsoo is really neat on his things, he gets back on the bed, sits down and jumping while sitting then the door open, revealing Kyungsoo with a glass of water.

“What are you doing?” Kyungsoo asks confusedly to the kiddie Jongin jumping his on his bed.

“Nothing. I’m just checking this.” Jongin let out a playful smirk that made Kyungsoo shiver.

Jongin take the glass of water, while drinking the water, Jonging accidentally—intentionally spill some water on his shirt that makes Kyungsoo gulps because he thinks Jongin is too y.

“Oh. My shirt is wet.” Jongin said sheepishly with a sly grin on his face and taking off his shirt which made Kyungsooo turn around not to look on his body.

“What are you doing!” Kyungsoo hight-pitched.

“I don’t want to have some cold and I’m really thinking of staying here tonight.” Jongin said while walking his way to Kyungsoo who felt his body against his fabric that made him steps backward until they reach the door.

Kyungsoo’s back slams on the door and Jongin places his hand beside Kyungsoo’s body, palming on the door.

Click.

Jongin locks the door.

“You know I really want you, right?” Jongin said while leaning and kissing his neck that makes Kyungsoo slightly moan.

“J-Jongin.”

Jongin kiss him and explore Kyungsoo’s mouth let his tongue do its job and really wide shock because Kyungsoo kisses back. He knows what end this will be. He lift Kyungsoo up, Kyungsoo’s thighs around his bare waist and arms on his chest, Jongin walks slowly still lip-lock then when Jongin felt the edge of the bed he pinned Kyungsoo on the bed that makes Kyungsoo moans and Jongin pulls out with a string of saliva between their lips.

“Jongin.” Kyungsoo moans helplessly.

He kisses Kyungsoo downward from his jaws up to his neck. . .

The fabric Kyungsoo wearing was not helping on his hard member. First, he UN button Kyungsoo’s polo shirt using his tongue, revealing the half- Kyungsoo. He tosses his shirt somewhere the room and start of undoing his pants when Kyungsoo stops him.

“Jongin.”

Jongin kisses him again to let the other stop to protest because he is half way there. He s his pants and revealed the also hard member of Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo is really soft like a baby; he would conquer all to have him. His milky white skin makes Jongin want to kiss all over and mark him as his.

Jongin press their both bodies and they both let out a moan in the friction. Jongin tosses his pants somewhere because it is no help and Kyungsoo makes him hard so much.

He touch Kyungsoo’s and slowly moves his up and down harmonically that makes Kyungsoo moans for his name that he wants to hear more so he tightens the grip but still gentle and suddenly he faster the pace after minutes Kyungsoo cums, Jongin taste some and says, “Sweet.”

Jongin moaned at Kyungsoo, he doesn’t think of Kyungsoo becoming like this, Kyungsoo proceeded to kiss down his body. Kyungsoo his shaft like it’s a candy and taking him whole into his mouth, it fits perfectly, he thinks, he moves his hips and sent his tip the back of Kyungsoo’s throat.

Jongin stops Kyungsoo and kiss him into his lips once again, positioning Kyungsoo on the bed, he gets the lube on his pants which was sprawled on the floor and reach for its back pocket. Jongin inserts his one finger inside Kyungsoo’s cavern and it make Kyungsoo gasps for air.

 Jongin silence him with a chaste kiss.

Jongin inserts another one, two fingers inside him and without any warning he inserts another one, three fingers inside him and Kyungsoo thinks of the pain building on his , he was really torn apart.

“J-Jongin.” Kyungsoo cries.

“Sorry babe.” Jongin moves his fingers inside and out when he think that Kyungsoo adjusted on his finger he place his own that makes Kyungsoo scream and tears falls into his face.

Jongin can see the pain in Kyungsoo’s eyes so he decided to pull out.

“Sorry, I’ll pull—“

“No!” Kyungsoo protests between his breaths. “Move.”

“But you’re in pain—“

“Sssh..” Kyungsoo place his fingers in his lips. “I said move.”

Jongin obeys and started to move in and out slowly for Kyungsoo to adjust.

The pain change into pleasure in every . Kyungsoo answered with a loud moan and dig his nails to Jongin’s back. Kyungsoo’s mouth spouted into mewl and opens much wider for Jongin’s like.

Kyungsoo moans like a mess because Jongin just hit his sweet spot which makes him arch back and hips moving due to his . Jongin greedily grabbed Kyungsoo's hips to meet his upward s, wanting to hear the beautiful slapping of his wet thighs against him. More s which they share into pleasure that makes both of their lungs scream into glory. The room filled with muffled moans and Jongin can’t take it no more.

“Kyungsoo, you’re so tight. I can’t hold on any longer.” Jongin came out together with Kyungsoo’s, filling his boyfriend’s his own .

They were both panting, sweats all over their body. Jongin leans down for a kiss before taking Kyungsoo’s side.

Kyungsoo turns his back on him and covers his body by a blanket which made Jongin chuckles.

“Don’t look at me.” Kyungsoo said under the sheet.

“You’re too cute to be true sweetie. We just become one.” Jongin teases, he moves closer to him to snuggle. “By the way where did you know the of this….” Jongin asks referring to his manhood.

“Research can help babe.” Kyungsoo said and finally face him.” I do research.”

Jongin smirks and kiss him one more time.

“Merry Christmas Kyungsoo..”

“Merry Christmas Jonginnie~”

And they fall asleep.

--

Jongin woke up by the sunlight hitting his face. It’s a bright sunny day with the cold wind strikes because of snows outside. He smile sheepishly and remember what him and his Kyugsoo shared last night. He is not wearing anything, because they are too tired to wear some. He looks beside him and saw no one. Just only wrinkles sheet that says there’s someone beside him earlier. That is when the door opens and saw Kyungsoo wearing a v neck white tank top and a Pororo pajama with a tray of foods on his hands.

“Hey.” Kyungsoo says. “Oww” He cringes in pain, holding on his back.

“Does it hurt?” Jongin asks with a flush on his face.

“You just fill my with your overload manhood and what do you think I’m going to react—“ Kyungsoo pauses. “—horndog?” He teases and places the tray on his side table he went to his closet and throw the Krong pajama which similar to his Pororo's on Jongin’s face.

Jongin reach for his arms and yanks him to envelop him for a hug and it makes the older flush into red tomato.

 “Say it.”

“What?” Kyungsoo asks, eyebrows cross.

“The one you said when were in the bus stop, I didn’t have the chance to hear it because the door closes.” Jongin said hugging Kyungsoo tighter.

“I..”

“Hmmmm..”

“I—I don’t remember.” Kyungsoo said hiding his grin on Jongin’s chest.

Jongin frowns and Kyungsoo looks up on him.

“I love you, Jongin.” Kyungsoo said with the warmest smile Jongin ever see.

“I love you more.” Jongin said tilting his head to kiss Kyungsoo but, Kyungsoo meets him half way and everything seems so magical yet realistic.

“Are you going to let go any moment?” Kyungsoo asks burying his face on Jongin’s neck.

“No.” Jongin responded shortly.

“How long do you hold on me now?” Kyungsoo asks wanting to hear some more.

“Hmmmm.. Forever is fine.” Jongin said and plant a soft kiss above his head.

Accepting and forgetting were part of growing up.

Jongin thinks, not all promises should be fulfilled; sometimes some of them were good to be broken.

Kyungsoo’s phone rings and Jongin frowns in annoyance because hey—he is savoring their lovey-dovey-moments and someone just interrupts them, it’s Christmas, give it a break.

Kyungsoo gets his phone from his pajama pocket and swears that if this is Chanyeol again, he will take him out from the list of his friends, Kyungsoo and Jongin look together on the ringing phone to see who the caller is.

 

Baekhyun . . . 

 

 

 

----------

hi guys! wassup! aha. aha.

congratulations you reach the end. 

thank you for reading this fic that I want to vomit butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and hide under any things that can fit me.

as what I said, 'bashing is free'. you guys can check some errors or maybe suggest some beta readers.  thanks~

please consider my feelings too and make some comments. yep. comments. I need some feeback to interact well, yeah. haha. too much talking, once again thank you for reading this-not-so-awesome-fic-of-mine.

/bows 360 degrees

/exits with a lightning flush (credits to ChenChen who let me lend his power for .30 second)

I'm out...