love struck

that day...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i sit at the park on the bench. then a boy come near me, "hey, lets go to the bubbletea shop" he said, grabbing my wrist, i'm really shocked. "yah! who are you, why are you forcing me!? i don't even know you" i said "i'm Oh SeHun, you must be Park HaNa..hey, lets go, you know me now right" he said. we go to the bubble tea shop,

"i'm oh sehun, from class 2-2 seoul highschool, you're the transferee from japan right?" he ask nicely "yeah~ nice to meet you." i said. "i'm from class 2-3, seoul highschool too." i continued "oh~well...why don't you eat?" ask sehun "i'm not hungry.." i answer. he eat mint ice-cream and drink choco bubble tea. "i-" he shove an ice-cream and put it to my mouth, i swallow it. "yah! we have done an indirect kiss you know!" i said "i don't believe in indirect kiss." he comment. well, i take a spoon, and eat with him. he force me to eat. 

"we look like couple.." he says . i blushed. he is not a bad person. "talk to me," he continued "y-yes, s-sorry.. by the way..lets go to school together tommorow." i said. "i'm in dorm 13-b" i continued "i'm in 5-b,okay" i said. beside our school, there is an apartment, all students live there, except for ones who have house in seoul. 

-------------- tommorow ----------------

ding dong... "yes, please wait" i said, i don't lock the door. somebody opened the door, "i'm impatient to go to school with you, hana." said sehun . i'm using my jackets. "yup, i already prepare all things, lets go" i said. sehun is my first bestfriend. 

-- school cafetaria--

"hana, sit beside me please" he said "sure," i said. "hi, sehun, and you are hana right?" ask a boy, with 4 boys behind "yes, i'm hana, park hana" i said "woaah..maybe we are cousins, my name is park chanyeol, double park!" said chanyeol, "i'm suho, this is baekhyun,kai and kyung soo." said suho "nice to meet you" i said. "hii~ i'm choi Luna, nice to meet you, back off boys, she's my friend now." said luna, i laugh. 2 new bestfriends, and 4 new friends. luna and sehun is so kind. we share secrets everyday. 

---------home ~ dorm------

i recieve a message from sehun

from : sehun

hii..great 2nd day of school huh? want to go with me tommorow? you can ask luna to come too^^

see you, by the way.. be happy ..bye..

to : hana

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm so happy, this second day, i have a feeling to sehun, his small lips, cute eyes, straight but handsome face make me happy. 

----------------------------------- tommorow 

"hana~ah" somebody knock and shout to my door "just go in" i said. i saw baekhyun coming in, i ask him to sit. "sehun is sick today, so he can't pick you up, and luna, she forgot to say that her house is at greentea resident." said baekhyun. "ohhh~ so where is sehun now? i don't wanna go to school, i open my school jacket, now i just use the school clothes (like at animes). 

---- sehun's dorm ----

"sehun~ah, are you okay?" i ask "its okay, just a fever." he said "its not okay, later me and hana will find you a medicine, to cure you"said chanyeol, i touch sehun's hands and it is hot. "y-yes" i said, baekhyun is worried to.

while in  the car

"sehun will be okay right?" i ask, "as long as we give him medicine" said chanyeol . chanyeol buy the medicine for sehun. "thanks chanyeol~ssi" i said "no prob" he said. we arrived the apartment. "sehun, drink this,and take a rest." i said. he drink. and he sleeps.

i text luna

to : luna

luna~ah, sorry i can't go to school sehun is sick. its okay right?

from : hana

 

to : hana

its okay, say to him get well soon..

from : luna

 

" luna say get well soon " i said "thanks.." he said. this is the first time i had a terrible worry.. 

 

2 days later ~~

 

"knock-knock" "go in" i shout "thanks to you, i'm better now.. " he smiles warmly, "sehun~ah, lets go to the bubble tea" i said _ we go _. "you know sehunnie, i'm fallin' in love with you." i said. "w-what.." he blushed, i grab his wrist and go out to the park. "i love you too" he said, he makes his face near very near, until our lips touch. he kissed me, slow but nice. 

he break the kiss, "thanks.." i said "for the first kiss" i said.

 

the end :'( its sad to end the story..