It's My Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Taemin!
A/N : I'm sorry guys ;_;. The storyline is kind of different from the summary but I hope you all would still like it.

And, it's a very very late update cause I was quite busy and I have some stories to update as well. Still, 

Happy Late Birthday Taemin!

-Angel ;)

—------------------------------------------------------------—

No POV

When the SHINee members were sure their maknae was asleep, they all gathered around the living room for a private meeting.

"So everyone knows tomorrow is Minnie's birthday-" Key started. Everyone nodded. "-and we want to surprise him." They all nodded again.

"But how are we going to do that?" Jonghyun asked, ruining the atmosphere. Key hit him with a paperfan he had in hand.

"That's why we're here discussing right now!" Key scolded, trying to keep his voice as low as possible.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" Jonghyun apologized, much too loudly. Key hit him again. "Owowow!" Onew snatched Key's paperfan and hit both their heads.

"Stop fighting, idiots! You're both too loud! Taemin will hear!" Onew scolded. Then, he added, "I can't believe you're lovers!"

"Okay! Guys, stop fighting and let's get to the point why we're here, kay?" Minho said. They nodded.

"So, we'll all have to wake up very early. Taemin MUST be the one to wake up last. It'll be harder if he wakes up before any of us. Got it?" Onew said. They nodded in understanding. This was a plan Key and Onew discussed a few days ago.

"Then, when he says something about his birthday, just say it already passed yesterday, kay? Anyways, we have a performance today so it'll be easier to ignore him when he speaks of his birthday." Key continued.

"But, there's something that's bad though. The fans know Taemin's birthday and they would definitely put up signs saying 'Happy Birthday!' to Taem." Minho said. Onew smirked.

"That's been taken care of. We asked fans not to put any signs about that and just give it to us so we could give it to Taemin." Onew replied. 

"Seriously? How did you do that?" Minho asked. 

"Manager Hyung." Key just replied. 

"And he approves of it?" Jonghyun questioned.

"Yes. Even the President." Onew answered. 

"You both got this all planned, didn't you?" Minho raised a brow.

"Yup." they replied in unison. 

"I knew it." Minho scoffed. 

"Oh I bet you did." Key rolled his eyes.

"Okay. So the plan is, ignore Taemin and surprise him? That's it?" Jonghyun said.

"It's not that easy, Jongie. You know Taeminnie, he's very very persistent. Ignore him and he'll whine like a baby. A cute one though." 

"Well, at least we have a performance tomorrow. It'll be a bit easier." Onew said. "Actually, I'll be adding a few more things to the plan. Key?"

"Yep?"

"Could you buy a cake tomorrow? In the morning I mean."

"Sure." Key shrugged.

"Jonghyun." Onew called.

"Yes?" Jonghyun asked. Onew cupped his hand to Jonghyun's ear and whispered a few things. Jonghyun smirked.

"Sure thing!" 

"I'll be going out to buy food. Minho, you'll stay and watch over Taemin. When one of us comes back, you lead Taemin out of the dorm while we fix the birthday stuff. So, is everyone clear?" Onew stated.

"Yep!" the Jongkey couple sang in unison.

"Wait. What if Taemin doesn't wanna go out?" Minho asked.

"Then force him. We need him out of the dorm." Onew replied.

"How about the performance? How is he going to change? Wait. How am I going to change?" Minho argued.

"Then change into the clothes you're going to wear for the performance or-"

"It'll be full of sweat." Minho stated.

"-Or you could bring the clothes then bring him to a hotel or somewhere to change!"

"Hyung... Ah! Forget it! Fine!" Minho grumbled. 

"So, we're all aware okay? No more questions? Let's all go to bed!" Onew stretched. 

They all went to their one and only room and found their maknae sleeping peacefully.

"My baby is so cute!" Key giggled.

"Ssssh! Keep it down!" Minho hissed. 

"On the bed people!" Onew said. They all laid on their own bed and Onew turned off the lights. They all slept peacefully.

—-—-—

SHINeeSHINee

—-—-—

Minho POV

I woke up and noticed that everyone wasn't there! Onew-hyung will kill me if he found out I slept later than Taemin. I quickly rose up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

I took a short shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I went to our room to change clothes. I packed mine and Taemin's performance clothes. I saw the door open and I turned to see Taemin.

"Hyung?" he called out.

"Yep?" I asked while packing.

"Where's everyone and what are you doing?" 

"Everyone's out and I'm packing our clothes for later's performance." 

"Why?" 

"Cause, we can't use this dorm later. We need to go out somewhere." I explained.

"Why again?"

"Just cause, okay?" I replied rather annoyingly.

"O-okay.." Taemin said. Then, he smiled. "Hey hyung! You know what day it is today?" Oh no. Crap. What am I gonna say?

"Not really." I tried to sound bored. "Performance day?" He pouted.

"Oh come on, hyung! I know you know!"

"Seriously Taemin, I don't. It's just a normal busy day today."

"Hyung... Today's my birthday!" he exclaimed. I know...

"Really?" I tried sounding surprised but I think I failed. I pretended to look at my phone's date. "It's 19th July. We missed it. Sorry, Taem. We were too busy yesterday." I ruffled his hair.

"No,hyung! Don't lie! Today is 18th July! My birthday!" he insisted.

"It's not Taemin. Just accept that you missed it." I sighed.

"I won't! You'll see that you're wrong! I'm sure our fans remember!" Taemin declared. I smirked. He's being so cute.

"Oh? We'll see then."

—-—-—

HappyBirthdayHappyBirthday ;)

—-—-—

Still Minho's POV

So, we followed the plan. Key arrived first and hid in the kitchen. I dragged Taemin out of the dorm. When we were outside, I asked Taemin where he wanted to go.

"Food!" he exclaimed. I sighed and looked at my watch. 3 hours before performance. 1 hour to eat, 1 hour to find a hotel and change and the last hour to go back to the dorm where the freaking car was.

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked. He smiled widely.

"Banana milk!" I sighed.

"I said 'where' not 'what'." 

"I don't really know." 

"Fine. I'll choose."

I chose to eat toast. We were wearing sunglasses, hat and a scarf so that people won't recognize us. Well, at least I hope so. We found a shop that sells toast and other breakfast food. We went inside the shop and sat on a table. The waitress came up to us.

"What will it be?"

"Toast please." I replied. She suddenly squealed.

"You're SHINee's Minho and Taemin right?" she whispered. Aish. She found out. Was my voice that obvious?

"Unfortunately, yes." She took out a notepad and a pen and gave it to me.

"Please sign!" I signed since I was too scared she'll reveal us. Taemin signed as well. She bowed and took our orders.

"Taemin..." He turned his head to look at me.

"Hmm?"

"Are you in love with someone?" I suddenly asked. He looked shocked by my question. I, too was shocked by my sudden question. I looked at him and noticed he was blushing. What the...?

"U-Umm... Why do you ask?" he stuttered.

"I don't really know..."

"W-Well... I-"

"Here you go!" the waitress interrupted. I silently cursed at her bad timing.

"T-Thank you, miss." Taemin said and dug in to the toast. I started to dig in as well.

"Um.. Hyung, do they have banana milk here?" I shrugged. I raised my hand. The same waitress appeared.

"Do you have some banana milk?" She nodded. "One please." She left and came back with a bottle. She put it on the table and Taemin quickly snatched it and opened the cover. He drank it really fast.

"Hey! Slow down or you'll choke!" I hissed. He didn't. He finished it within seconds. He looked at me and gave pouted.

"No! No more!" I noticed people staring at us by the window. Oh crap. Did they find out? They started squealing. I slapped my forehead. Unfortunately, they did.

I grabbed Taemin's arm and put the bills on the table.

"Minho?"

"They noticed us." And I knew he would understand. "There's a lot of them."

"Taemin, when I say go, you run okay?" He nodded. We started walking out of the shop and...

"GO!" I ordered. We both ran, with Taemin's hand in mine. I wish this feeling would stay forever... We eventually lost them but we were also lost. I looked at my watch and I hissed. 1 hour and 15 minutes left! I looked around. I didn't even know where we were!

"Taemin, we gotta change right here." I said.

"W-Why?"

"There's no time to find a hotel or even a toilet."

"H-How am I supposed to change here?"

"I'll change first." I growled. I was getting impatient and we didn't have time left. I quickly changed while Taemin covered his eyes. It was an alley so, HOPEFULLY there wouldn't be anyone coming here. I finished changing.

"Taemin, your turn." I said while tossing his clothes to him.

"B-But! It's so embarrassing to change in public!" I sighed.

"It's not like you're going to be ."

"But, still!" he insisted. I pushed him to the wall, gently and put both my hands to each sides of his head. I closed my eyes.

"There, I'm blocking you. No one will see now okay?"

"O-Okay..." I heard ruffling of clothes and I knew I was blushing furiously. I felt a tug on my shirt after a few minutes.

"I'm done, hyung." he said. I opened my eyes and Taemin was dressed. He smiled shyly.

"Thank you..." He kissed my cheek and I felt myself blush even more.

"Let's go." I said and grabbed his hand and ran.

—-—-—

TaeminTaeminTaemin

—-—-—

No POV

Key, Jonghyun and Onew were waiting for Taemin and Minho to come.

"They have 1 minute to arrive if not we'll be late!" Key said. Onew put a hand on Key's shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll arrive soon."

"How the hell are you so sure?!" Key yelled.

"Calm down, yeobo." Jonghyun said. Key just huffed.

"Oh look! There they are." Onew stated. And as Onew said, Taemin and Minho were running in full speed. They were panting by the time they reached the car.

"We're sorry.... we're.. late.." Minho panted.

"Nah, that's fine. Just get into the car. And..." Onew said,"Wipe off your sweat." He handed Taemin and Minho a towel each. Key and Jonghyun went inside the car and Onew closed the door.

"Quick. To the performance." Onew ordered.

—-—-—

2MinJongkeyLove<3

—-—-—

Still No POV

"SHINee! SHINee!" the crowd cheered. They were backstage now in their room.

"So? The fans will definitely remember?" Minho teased. Taemin glared(Well, pouted) at him.

"I know it's my birthday today! They just forgot or maybe they don't even know! Or they wanted to surprise me! Gaaaaah! I just know today's my birthday!" Taemin insisted and stomped out of the room.

"What was that all about?" Key asked while wiping off his sweat from his forehead.

"Just now, in the dorm, we kinda had a bet." Minho replied. "He bet that his fans will remember it's his birthday unlike me."

"Oh. Well we need to leave now. Hold back Taemin for awhile. About," Key looked at his watch,"30 minutes. Try, okay? Oh, and I thought you're supposed to ignore Taemin when he talks about his birthday?"

"Hey, it's hard to ignore him! He's so persistent!" Minho argued. And cute, apparently. He added in his mind.

"I said try! Okay? We'll be going now." Key said and took his bag and left the room. Minho sighed. He watched as Taemin ran back to the room with no signs of anger. Instead, a smile was plastered on his face.

"Why so happy?" Minho asked.

"I'm always like this." Taemin replied as he sat down on a chair. "Where's everyone?"

"Went to the dorm. Without us." Taemin looked at him confusedly.

"Huh? Why?" he whined.

"Just cause." Minho just replied.

"How are we going home then?"

"Car arrives in about 25 minutes. So just sit down." Taemin just pouted and slumped in his seat while Minho took his iPod and listened to music.

It was already 25 minutes and the car had still not arrived yet. Taemin was getting really impatient.

"Hyuuuuung~! Where's the car??" Taemin complained. Minho growled irritably. He was getting quite irritated. Taemin was cute but... he has been asking the question for about a million times.

"Hyuuu-" Minho collided his lips with Taemin's. Taemin gasped in shock and Minho took the opportunity to shove his tongue inside. He devoured every single place of Taemin's mouth that made Taemin moan in pleasure. Minho broke the kiss with saliva running down from their mouths.

"Now... just...wait and...keep...quiet" Minho panted. Taemin blushed and nodded,embarrassed. It was Taemin's first kiss and it happened on his birthday. He blushed an even more deeper red and covered his face with his hand. He was kissed by his hyung! And the person he loved as well!

Every single minute was awkward. Neither could start a single conversation. Just... Silence.

'Oh crap. Now Taemin won't even talk to me.' Minho thought.

"Tae-" Minho started but was interrupted by a loud honk outside. They gave each other glances and stood up to walk outside the building. There was a car waiting for them. They went inside and the car drove off. 

—-—-—

TaeMinHo;)

—-—-—

Minho POV

Still... Silence.

. What if Taemin hates me? What if he feels disgusted by me? Noooooooo! Well, it is my fault... but still!

"We've arrived." the driver announced. We thanked the driver and went out of the car. We went inside the building and went to our dorm number. We just stood there, waiting for someone to open the door.

"Minho..." he suddenly whispered. I looked at him.

"Deh, Taemin-ah?" Please don't hate me...

"Do you... like me?" he asked with his big doe eyes looking up at me.

"Of course I do. You're my dongsaeng." I replied. Stupid stupid Minho!

"Oh..." he looked rejected.

"Why?"

"I...just.. Ah well, you see.." he mumbled. He whispered a few words that I couldn't hear.

"Hmm...?"

"Nothing..." he hissed. He opened the door and suddenly, lights were on and I saw lots of confetti and a banner with, 'Happy Birthday Taemin!' on it.

"Happy Birthday, Taemin-ah!"

"Ah! Hyungs!" Taemin squealed. He looked at me and smiled widely. "You all set this up for me?"

"Yup. It was really hard." I stated. He punched my shoulder playfully. I chuckled. "I'm just joking."

"Taemin-ah!" Key squealed and glomped Taemin. Taemin just laughed.

"Key-hyung, Onew-hyung, Jonghyun-hyung and Minho-hyung, Kamsahamnida!" Taemin shouted.

"Don't thank us only. Thank the fans as well." Onew-hyung said, handing him lots of signs. Taemin looked at me and smirked.

"See, I told you they remember." he huffed. I just laughed.

"Of course." I ruffled his hair.

"What're we waiting for peeps? Time to eat!" Key said.

We went to the dining table and noticed Taemin's eyes lit up. Of course, he loves food. On the table were tons of food. And most of them were his favorite. Chicken, steak, pasta, banana milk, etc. And of course, in the middle was his cake, written 'Happy Birthday Taemin' as well. Before he was about to sit down, Key held him up.

"Wait. Blow the candles first." Taemin pouted but complied. Jonghyun-hyung lit up the candles and we all sang happy birthday to him.

"Don't forget to make a wish!" Onew-hyung informed. Taemin nodded and blew out the candles with his eyes closed. I wonder what he wished for. If it was my birthday, I would only want one thing. Well, person. I want Lee Taemin. I want to love him, I want him to be mi-

"Hey, earth to Minhoooo~!" Jonghyun waved his hand near my face. I growled and sat beside Taemin.

"Let's eat!" Taemin exclaimed.

Onew-hyung quickly grabbed the plate with chicken on it and put about half of it on his plate. We stared at him.

"What? I usually don't leave even one so be grateful." Onew-hyung stated. "Anyways, I bought it." Key just shook his head and took one chicken.

We ate the cake afterwards, with Key taking a few photos. Key divided it, the biggest one to Taemin. We finished eating it and we were kind of full. Suddenly, Jonghyun came out from the kitchen and brought in... alcoholic drinks.

"Jonghyun, what the ?" I said.

"What? He's an adult! He needs to learn how to drink!" Jonghyun-hyung replied.

"Fine." I muttered. He took a few glasses and poured wine in it. He passed around to everyone, including me, but I declined. I watched as Taemin sipped it and stuck out his tongue.

"It tastes awful!" Taemin complained. Onew-hyung laughed.

"You're supposed to drink it all at once."

"Fine. Let me try again." Taemin said. He tried it once and saw that he looked a bit giddy.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Give me one more." I poured wine onto his glass and he drank it again. He drank five and was already drunk. I chuckled. This wine wasn't even strong. Was this boy's tolerance THAT low?

"Hee Hee... I'm flying!" Taemin squealed as he ran around the room. Key scowled but he was also drunk as well.

"Don't effing run around the room!" Key shouted and chased after Taemin. Onew-hyung was already asleep and Jonghyun and I were the only ones not drunk. Well, Jonghyun may be a little but he was still sober enough.

"Hey, I carry Key. You carry Taemin." Jonghyun-hyung said.

"What about Onew-hyung?" I asked.

"Who cares? He's already asleep. Now, move."

I chased after Taemin and caught him by the waist. I threw him up on my shoulder and he squealed.

"Minho's carrying me!"

It was hard carrying him. Not that he was heavy. Are you kidding me? He was friggin' light! He kept moving around. Here and there. I managed to open the door and gently place him on the bed.

I placed a wet towel on his forehead and changed his clothes. I also took a bath.

—-—-—

OnTaeMinJongKey

—-—-—

No POV

When Minho stepped out of the bath, he wrapped a towel around his waist and dried himself. He changed into his pajamas afterwards and brushed his teeth before going back to Taemin.

He opened the door and called, "Taemin-ah?"

"Minho." Taemin purred. Minho blushed a slight red. Taemin's top buttons on his pajama shirt were open, showing more of his white skin and collar bone. His hair was disheveled and his eyes were half-lidded, making him look, Minho gulped, y.

'Too y.' Minho thought. He sat on the edge of the bed and tried to act cool.

"Taemin-ah, what are you do- What the?" Taemin sat on his hyung's lap, straddling him.

"Hyuuung~" Taemin whined. Then, he whispered in Minho's ear seductively, "Do you want to know what I wished?" Minho smirked and pulled Taemin closer to him.

"And what would that be?" Taemin felt a slight blush creep up his cheeks but nonetheless replied.

"You." Taemin responded.

"Oh? Really?" Minho asked. All in all, he was happy. Minho knew Taemin was drunk. But he was sure the younger was telling the truth.

"So..." Taemin started and trailed his fingers on Minho's chest, "Do you want me?"

Minho smirked and tilted Taemin's head up to gaze at him. "Of course I do." And with that, he captured Taemin's lips. Taemin was shocked at the sudden kiss and gasped, giving Minho the opportunity he dearly wanted. Minho shoved his tongue happily and roamed around the sides of his mouth, tasting the sweet honey with a slight touch of bananas.

He broke the kiss but continued to trace Taemin's jawline to his collar bone where he bit harshly and drew blood in it. Taemin whimpered at the slight pain and Minho and on it as an apology. It created a hickey, much to Taemin's embarrassment.

"M-Minho..." Taemin whimpered as he tangled his fingers on Minho's hair.

"Taemin-ah, I know you're drunk but, please remember this at least, I love you."

"I love you too... And, actually, I'm not drunk anymore..." Taemin confessed. Minho's eyes widened but then smirked.

"Such a naughty naughty boy. What shall I do with you?" Minho whispered seductively, his cold breath sending shivers to Taemin's spine.

"M-Min—"

"What do you think you are doing to my baby?" They both looked up and saw Key.

"Yeobo! Don't disturb them!" Jonghyun said.

"Ah! Shut up!" Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Key.

"Come on, baby. Taemin's 18! An adult!"

"I don't care! Adult or whatever , I don't care! He's my son! My baby!" Key huffed. Jonghyun shrugged and pulled Key away.

"Sorry, guys! You can continue what you were doing just now!" Jonghyun apologized and dragged Key.

"Yah! Kim Jonghyun, let go of me this instance! Yah! Don't dre touch my baby or I'll ki-" The door slammed shut and Taemin and Minho gave a huge sigh of relief.

"Sorry. Umma's a bit too overprotective." Taemin said.

"Nah. It's fine. Do you want to continue where we left off?" Minho asked.

"I'd love to but... *Yawn* I'm tired..." Taemin said, cuddling onto Minho. Minho chuckled at his cuteness and carried him to lay him down on the bed. He lay down beside him and they gazed at each other.

"Minho..." Taemin whispered. Minho smiled.

"Deh?"

"What would you call me? Baby... Love?" Minho chuckled. This boy's cuteness was really too much.

"How bout, tomorrow?" Minho suggested. "You're tired."

"Okay. But can I clarify something first?" Taemin said. Minho nodded. "Are we a couple?" Minho chuckled.

"Yes, Taemin. Now, sleep." Minho ordered. He watched as Taemin drifted off to sleep.

"God," he chuckled for the umpteenth time, "Kamsahamnida."

 

A/N : Enjoy? No? Comment please :D

It's really away from the summary. TT-TT

-Angel