Where On Earth?!

S.O.S
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyeon slammed the front door closed, tears streaming down her cheeks. She kicked her shoes off and was ready to her bedroom when her mother came out of the kitchen. She was in her work clothes and it seemed like she just came back home too. 

 

"Jiyeon-ah, I need to talk to you." Her mother sounded pretty serious as she took a seat on the couch. Jiyeon quickly wiped off her tears as she looked down, trying to cover her face with her long brown hair. She placed her bag gently on the floor and walked over to the coach. She took a deep breath before sitting down.

 

"I heard that you created some ruckus in school, arguing with the new girl?" Her mother asked. 

 

"That b-" Jiyeon stopped herself from cursing as she covered . Her mother glared at Jiyeon. Even without looking into her mother's eyes she could feel the wrath of her mother. "I mean, she... Yes, we kind of argued." 

 

"She poured coffee on you?" 

 

Jiyeon eyes widened at her mother's words. 

 

"About JB isn't it?" Her mother added. Jiyeon froze, her hands dropped to her lap and tears welled up in her eyes again. She nodded slightly as she bit her lips. Her parents knew about her relationship with JB and they had told her that she shouldn't be dating a guy she didn't know well enough. Her mother wasn't very supportive of her relationship with him and had told her several times that she would get hurt. She didn't listen.

 

"M-mianhe." Jiyeon whispered softly, fighting back the urge to cry infront of her mother. She felt a hand on her head, the love from her mother warmed her heart. 

 

"It's alright Jiyeon. I'm just terribly disappointed about what happened. Many teachers were very unhappy about the incident. They said the students kept on talking about it in class." Her mother sighed. "You know how many times I've told you... You're my daug

Please log in to read the full chapter