my EnDiNg

Code Name Jackal { my EnDiNg } (^-^)

where I want to start.......well...from here(^v^) 

_______________________________________________

When they are running from the fake Jackal they finally at the rooftop right?

Jaejoong told Jihyo to go down through the tower but JiHyo stop and told Jaejoong that she was moved when Jaejoong told her "I'll protect you".

                                                                   

Then Jihyo cup his face and kiss him!!!(*why didn't Jaejoong reacted more passionly??? :<)

Jaejoong was dumbfound when JiHyo told about the contract and there was a scene of her and Sunying talking.

Then she kick Jaejoong and said, "It must about to rain. There's not a single star in the sky. They say that stars are only pretty from afar. Upclose, stars are just black rocks. But that doesn't matter, I still like stars. Even when a star is falling it still twinkles. Just like you now."

Then again, she kick Jaejoong out of the rooftop and he fall on the roof.{*I scream like hell this part and I almost past out (0_o)}

Fake Jackal came and called JiHyo 'Jackal'.(* I was like "Wow, Jihyo is the real one!?!?!

JiHyo smile and told about her plan with the President. She also told about getting rid of her Jackal identity by killing him. Then they start to fight in the rain like the real deal yo!(*JiHyo was like superbeb!!!)

    

Finally JiHyo stab him on his chess and knock him down. Jaejoong start to gain consciousness and saw Jihyo standing on the rooftop. Then, the was a scene where Jihyo was thinking how to kill Jaejoong and Sunying told not to kill him but used his comradeship.

Jihyo just stare at him and walked away while Jaejoong feel funny about what happened I guess and just laugh. When JiHyo realise that she was bleeding on her waist, she sigh before she knock her own conscious with the sleeping spray. Then she was lied on the rooftop in the rain.

_____________

 

Next scene was when JiHyo was ready to be send to the hospital while Jaejoong was walking out of the hotel with the police....there ware many repoters and in the mess JiHyo ang Jaejoong secretly flashing smile with each other....

There is the scene when Sungee Hyung, the taem leader and his police officers talking. I don't know but I like these guys. I think without them, the story will be different. Anyways...... NICE JOB!!!

Later it was the scene when Jihyo is talking to the President in his office. He asked if his wife die in suffer but JiHyo said maybe not cause it was an instant kill. The President's wife was Angela and he is the one who asked JiHyo to kill her.( What a bad husband!!! (>__<)) Then, they talked and JiHyo told that he wanted to kill her wife just because she is so capable. His face change and JiHyo smile and said that she had said a wrong words. She took the payment and walked away, saying not to keep what she has said in his heart.( nice one JiHyo(6~<))

[to be honest, i hate that Angela too. She is old but she kissed Jaejoong so passionly. What a shame!!!] *sorry I just get too jealous :<

________________________________

Attention!!!!!! This is the part I wanted to change......I hope you guys enjoy it. 1, 2, 3 and go......

****************

JiHyo is at the counter when the worker asked her destination and she answer Buenos Aires. Then, she walked away and heading to the restroom. Her phone ring and when she looked at the number, she was weird because she didn't know it but she still answer the phone. Then, she started walking again. Without she realise, there was someone who was following her.

(pink is JiHyo and blue is Jaejoong)

"Yebosaeyo???"

"You haven't left yet, are you?"

"Why??? None of your bussiness actually..."

"Aish....you are as cold as ever...."

"Well, I'm already the hero that turn bad, am I??? Why did you call??? To apologize??? I already check and I found that the money is missing one zero... Otokae??? I really mad right now as if i want to kill you again...."

"Aish...You!!! I was in rush that time.You.You almost kill me that time, isn't it fair???"

JiHyo smirk at his words, she is now in front of the woman's restroom.

"What is actually you want, tell me palli."

"Well.... talking about payment, I also want my payment."

"What payment???"

"This."

Suddenly, someone grab JiHyo hand from the back. She was shock but she was Jackal right so before that person can do anything, she twist her hand then spin his arm to his back and slam him to the wall beside the restroom. It was a small space hidden from people. The man wear a hoddie and a big, black sunglasses."Awwwww!" he jerked.

"Jaejoong???" JiHyo was shock.

"That right. It's me, It's me. Palli let go of me."

JiHyo let his arm go and Jaejoong quickly rub his hand.

"Awww.....that was hurt. How can a girl can be that strong. My arm almost crush."

"Pist....You are the one who asked for it. How can you be here???" Jihyo asked and lean to the opposite wall.

"Well like I said, I came here to took my payment. Do you know how hard for me to get here??? Thanks to those repoters...."

"And again...what is your payment and for what???" JiHyo asked while rolls her eyes.

"For this." 

Out of the blue. Jaejoong cup JiHyo's face and kiss her.(*ehem....passionly okey you guys)

JiHyo was shock and tried to break the kiss but Jeajoong grab her hand just kiss her again. Then she gave up and just stood still. When Jeajoong break the kiss, he just gave her an innocent smile. JiHyo make an annoyed face.

"Your head must has gone crazy I guess...."

Jaejoong make a face like he was thinking and then he smile.

"You are right. I also notice that my head wasn't doing good this days. And..... we both know who's fault it is right??? Otokae??? Its look like you have to take your responsibility on me." Jaejoong said and lean closer while giving Jihyo a killer smile.

JiHyo smirk and slowly place her arms on his neck.

"Well.... I'm afraid I have to." she said and pull him for another kiss.They kiss again, and again, and again (*I never know I was a ert, help!!!

***************

Jihyo walked out from the space and put on her glasses. After that, she walked to the waiting place on th right side. While walking, she took out her lipstick from her bag and wear it.Then, she take her phone and make a call.

 Jaejoong came out of the place while wearing his hoodie and glasses again before walked to the exit on the left side. Suddenly his phone rings. He took out and smile when he see the number. He quickly answer.

"Miss me already???"

"Heh...you can keep on dreaming. I just call you to gave a warning. Otokae??? You have make me change my mind. I'm afraid.....I will be looking for you again and this time.....I will surely kill you."

Jaejoong smirk at her words. He than wipe his lips with his thumb before he said.(*arhhhh!!!!! I'm. Going. To. Die.)

"Well, I'll be waiting and.... make sure you don't take to much time. Also, some free advice for you. Please be careful next time you come to me. We will never know who are going to be catch next time. But I'm afraid....this time...is going to be you....JACKAL."
 

                 

__________________________________________

How was it!!!!!! Please tell me it was good. Please. Please.

Dear Reader....don't forget to SUBCRIBE!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!