Chapter 1

The Ferris Wheel

Now this was just getting weird.

Ohno had already draped his arm around Ninomiya’s shoulders, pulling him closer whilst leaving soft kisses on the younger man’s forehead.

Meanwhile, Aiba just stood beside the couple awkwardly, his hands stuffed inside his pockets.

“Sato-chan, its cold” Ninomiya whined gently.

Ohno released Ninomiya from his grip briefly, quickly shrugging off his jacket and placing the warm material around his boyfriend’s shoulders.

Ninomiya smiled and nuzzled into Ohno’s neck.

“Better?” the older of the two asked.

Ninomiya nodded, smiling lovingly towards Ohno.

“Get me out of here” Aiba mumbled to himself, almost puking at the display of affection being shown by the couple.

Aiba wanted nothing more than to free himself from this line and spare his innocent eyes from the couple, but Ohno insisted that they all rode the Ferris wheel together.

“Masaki! It’s our turn!” Ninomiya said, snapping Aiba from his previous thoughts.

“Oh great” Aiba said, rolling his eyes.

“Isn’t this going to be fun?” Ohno beamed, approaching the carriage.

Ohno opened the door and shuffled in, closely followed by Ninomiya.

“I’m sorry, there are only two people allowed in each carriage” a security guard said, stopping Aiba as he was about to enter.

“I guess it looks like I won’t be riding then” Aiba said, secretly rejoicing inside.

“That’s a shame” Ohno said.

“We’ll see you when the ride is over then?” Ninomiya asked, cuddling up to his older boyfriend.

Aiba shook his head “Nah, I think I’ll just go home”

Suddenly, Aiba felt a tap on the back of his shoulder.

“E-Excuse me..” a nervous voice sounded from behind him.

Aiba spun around, coming face to face with a blushing man.

“Yes?” Aiba asked, wearing a confused expression.

“Uh…well, there’s room in my carriage for one more” the man said.

“Um…” was all that Aiba could manage to say.

The other male looked down, kicking up the dirt with his shoe.

Aiba, feeling pity towards the other male, nodded.

“Of course I will”

The boy’s face lit up and he broke into a small smile.

“Thank you” he said with a bow.

Aiba followed the boy into the other carriage and looked him up and down briefly.

He was handsome to say the very least.

The man cleared his voice, a slight tint of blush across his cheeks.

Aiba startled and looked away from the adorable man.

“S-So, what is your name?” the man asked shyly.

“The name’s Aiba Masaki” he said, turning to look back at the man and flashing him a smile “And you are?”

“S-Sakurai Sho” he replied.

Aiba chuckled “Don’t be so shy Sakurai-san, just relax and enjoy the view”

“Oh, I’m having a great view” Sakurai said in a suggestive tone.

“Huh?” Aiba asked, wearing a disgusted expression.

“O-Oh, I wasn’t meant to say that out loud” Sakurai stuttered, completely embarrassed.

Aiba let out a nervous chuckle, starting to feel himself sweat.

“It’s fine” he finally said, looking out the small window at the view below.

Sakurai shifted in his seat uncomfortably for a moment.

“Um… you’re friends look like a cute couple?” he decided to say, bringing up a new topic.

“Really? I think they’re repulsive actually. But each to their own, I guess” Aiba said, not looking away from the window.

“Why? Don’t you think two guys look great together?” Sakurai insisted “You know, the modern world is a beautiful place. Guys can date guys, girls can date girls…”

Aiba shifted his view from the window to give Sakurai a disapproving glare.

“Ah, okay… I-I’ll stop now” Sakurai said, burning under Aiba’s gaze.

“Why didn’t I just hang out with Satoshi-kun and Nino-kun?” Aiba questioned to himself aloud.

Sakurai sighed and looked out the window.

“Everybody looks like ants from up here” he commented in a quiet voice.

Aiba rolled his eyes “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be judging you. But you seriously have to stop hitting on me. I’m a straight man for damn sake!”

Sakurai nodded “I get it”

Aiba made a frustrated noise and stood up.

“The Ferris wheel ride is over” he said, waiting for Sakurai to stand as well.

Once Sakurai stood up he stepped out of the carriage, closely followed by Aiba.

“Well, this is goodbye I guess” Aiba said, stopping behind Sakurai.

Sakurai quickly turned around, planting his soft pink lips onto Aiba’s.

Aiba stepped back slightly in surprise and watched as the man who had stolen a kiss took off into the crowd of people.

Ohno and Ninomiya approached him.

“Masaki-kun, who was that?” Ninomiya asked, a hint of excitement clearly shown in his voice.

Aiba blinked “I-I don’t know. But that was really weird”