Chapter 14

Do you love me too?

HAI IM BACK!! im sorry for mia-ing T^T i was having my national exams. but now ts over so YAYYYYYYY BAKSUUUUUU \o/ please comment more ne!! if not i'll feel like nobody's reading my fic :/ kamsa for reading!!

=====================================================================

after the tiring day out with Yoseob and the couple, you immediately crashed onto your bed after you reached home.

you were still confused with your feelings towards the both of them. so you decided to call your other best friend for help.

"hello?"

"oh, Jungae ah. why are you calling me at such timing?" he replied groggily.

"mianhae, myungsoo ah. did i wake you up?" you felt abit bad.

he chuckled. "its okay. you rarely call me this late. theres something wrong, isnt it?" 

you sighed. sometimes you think that myungsoo knows you better than sungyeol.

"kinda. i need... advice. do you think you could come over-"

"sure, i'll be there in 10. seeya!" he hung up.

"i didnt even finish. i meant tomorrow morning, not now you ." you mumbled to the phone. but youre glad that you have myungsoo by your side now.

 

you sat on the couch waiting for him to arrive. exactly 10minutes later, you heard a knock on the door.

"woah, youre pretty punctual." you said to him as he strolled into your house.

"ofcourse! my best friend needs me, ofcourse i have to be punctual." he sat down on the couch and you sat beside him.

"so, what 'advice' do you need?"

you sighed, thinking of how to ask him.

"myungsoo, how do you know if you love someone?" you sat closer to him, anticipating his answer.

"well... your heart beats fast when youre around him. and when he kisses you you'll feel fireworks going off in your head. when he hugs you you just feel like never letting him go. whatever thing he does is cute to you. you accept him for who he is. when he holds your hand you'll feel sparks."

"feel sparks... fireworks..." you mumbled to yourself.

"wae? is there somebody you like?" he asked.

"huh? oh. erm... yeah i guess. i wasnt too sure of my feelings for him before but after hearing what you had said i think i know my feelings now." you smiled. 

"thanks soooooooooo much , myungsoo. i dont know what i'd do without you!" you hugged him.

he laughed and hugged you back. "anything for my best friend. tell me when you and sungyeol are together, okay?"

you broke the hug and stared at him. "how... how did you-"

"hey, you guys are my best friends, you wouldn't think i cant detect the love between you two?" he laughed again.

"but...but... bu-"

"i know he has minji, but the way he looks at you and minji is different. i can tell. the way he looks at you is the way i looked at my ex."

you smiled, grateful.

"hey, i love you too!" you punched him playfully.

"i know i know. well, i gotta go back now. we cant have eyebags on this handsome face, can we?" he laughed and headed towards the door.

you rolled your eyes and escorted him out. "yeah, cant risk that. drive home safely! and thanks for everything!" you told him.

he got into his car, waved and drove off.

 

you finally understood your feelings.