Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaay!

Birthday Surprise [One-Shot]

My first one shot! haha.

 

Happy Birthday Taeminnie..~

------

 

Taemin’s POV

 

I was waiting for her text … It seems like everybody had greeted me already but still no text from her…

 

Aigoooo..

 

When finally, the person that I’ve been waiting for..  texted me……….

 

Happy Birthday Jagiya!Saranghae♥ But I’m really sorry…I can’t spend this day with you . Something came up. I’ll make it up to you some other time.

 

Mianhne!

 

 

Yeah. Today is my birthday but after reading that text message, I wish that today isn’t my birthday.

 

SHE WILL NOT SPEND THIS DAY WITH ME. :((

 

I hurriedly call her to know exactly what happen. I need to know! This is my first birthday with her…

 

After a few rings, she finally picks it up. “Yeobosaeyo?”

“Yah! Where are you?” I asked.

“Me? I’m at school? Wae? By the way, happy birthday!” She said.

“Are you busy? Why you can’t spend this day with me? It’s my birthday! And I only want to be with you.”

“Jeongmal mianhne~ but my Professor asked me to do a research and I need it to pass tomorrow. I’ll make it up to you okay?”

“I don’t want to celebrate my birthday on any other day… but since you have important things to do…I guess I don’t have any other choice.” I sighed.

 

===

Your POV

 

I can feel that he’s disappointed. We’re dating for almost a year and this will be his first birthday that we’re together.

 

BUT…

 

I was just lying. I actually plan to surprise him. I’m not in school but in the supermarket, buying some ingredients and stuffs for his birthday.

 

I am such a bad girl right? Kekeke.

 

-back to the phone conversation-

 

“Sorry Jagiya~ So what do you plan to do today?” I asked.

“Hmmm…Probably, I’ll just stay at home.”

“NO!” I exclaimed. “I-I-I mean, I will feel guilty if you’ll just stay at home on your birthday. You should have fun.”

 

He can’t stay in his house. I plan  my surprise to be there!

 

“Fun? I can’t have fun without you.”

“Yah…why don’t you celebrate with your Hyungs? Aren’t they going to make a party for you?”

“Well, since I am 18 now, they want to go to a bar and party all night~”

“Ohhh~I see..”

“I’d better stay at home and get some sleep.”

“No! Just go with them. That’s a better idea.”

“What if I don’t want to?”

“I’ll be mad at you.”

“I’m the one who should be mad Baby~”

“Jagiyaaaa~” I whined.

“Wae??”

“Just do what you’re told to do okay?”

“Shirooooo~”

“Go anywhere except your house.”

“No..”

“Please Baby?~”

I heard him sigh in defeat. “Arasso.”

“Thanks Babe~” I said and hung up the phone.

 

I continue my grocery shopping then go to Taemin’s house afterwards.

 

-Taemin’s House-

 

I have keys to his house so that I can come over whenever I want. Taemin is living alone but an ahjumma comes over once a week to clean his house as well as to wash and iron his clothes. She’s responsible in maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness in his house. When I arrived in his house, the ahjumma is there…Hmmm..probably, she can help me.

 

“Annyeong Ahjumma~” I greeted her.

“Annyeong ______-sshi. Are you going to prepare for Taemin’s birthday? I heard it’s hi birthday today.” She said seeing the groceries that I have bought.

“Neh~ But he actually don’t know that I’m here. All that he knows is I’m doing a research paper.” I grinned at her.

“Ohh~ Naughty Girl neh? But what if he comes here now?” She asked.

“I told him not to come here. I asked him to go out with his friends.”

“O-okaay. So what’s your plan?”

“I’ll prepare some dishes for him and I hope…you can help me?”

“No problem Sweetie~”

“Komawo Ahjumma!.”

===

 

Taemin’s  POV

 

“Club opens at 7 o’clock and it’s already 7:30 now. Shall we go now?” Minho asked.

“Should we really go there?” I asked.

“Eh? You don’t want to?” Key asked.

“Well…I originally want to spend this day with ______ but since she’s busy, I end up being not in the mood on celebrating my own birthday.”

“That’s why we have to go to the club and party! You can’t just be depress today Taeminnie! This is your day!” Onew said.

“Yeah~ Hyung you’re right.” I simply said.

“So shall we get going now?” Jonghyun asked.

“Yess!” Everyone said in chorus.

 

-in the club-

 

This is my first time being in a club but as expected it is filled with loud music. Smoke also fills the club. There are lots of men and women dancing on the dance floor while others are just in the corner, drinking.

 

“If paparazzi’s catch us here, we’re dead.” I said.

“Don’t worry, only VIP’s can only come here. ” Onew said.

“Eh? But I am not a VIP.” I said.

“But we are.” Key grinned.

“Ohhh~ So all of you come here often neh?”

“Hmmm.. Not really, we just come here whenever we don’t have schedules to do.” Minho said.

“O-okaay..”

===

 

No One’s POV

 

It’s already 8 o’clock and _____ was already done cooking. The table is set with a cake and other foods that she prepared. Everything was just set according to what she planned. All that she has to do is to wait for Taemin.

===

 

Your POV

 

“I’m wondering what he’s doing right now.” I asked to myself and get my phone.

 

I’m calling his phone but he’s not answering it.

 

 

I tried to call him again…but still no answer.

 

He’s phone is ringing but the problem is he’s not answering.

 

I just decided to text him hoping that he can read it.

 

--

An hour passed, but I still get no response from him. Not a call or text.

 

The foods that I prepared are slowly getting cold.

 

“You fail _____.  He’s probably having fun now.” I said to myself.

 

====

Taemin’s POV

 

I really don’t like the ambiance here. I’m not a party people. I’d rather be sleeping in my room than be here.

 

Then _____ came to my mind. Aigoo. That girl. Probably she forgets to eat again. When she’s studying or doing stuffs for school, she tends to forget everything. Even eating. I get my phone inside my pocket and I was shocked to see that she’s been calling me. She also sent a message.

 

Baby~ Where are you? I’m in your house. Can you come home now?

 

I hurriedly grabbed my things and bid goodbye to my Hyungs.

“I need to go now Hyung. ______’s waiting for me.” I said to them.

“Eh? I thought she can’t make it?” Key asked.

“That’s what I thought too but she texted me that she’s in my house.”

“O-okaaay~ Just go. Take Care.” Onew said.

--

I didn’t bring my car since we just used a one van in coming here so I have no choice but to wait for a cab.

--

-an hour lateeeeeeer-

 

When I arrived at home, I saw ______ sleeping in the dining room. She must have fallen asleep while waiting for me. But I was shocked to see that they are foods on a table.

 

“You said you’re going to do a research paper?” I said and caress her cheeks.

 

She must be tired preparing all of this.

 

“Sorry Baby” I murmured.

 

I was just staring at her face while she’s sleeping. 

 

“I don’t know if I should be happy because you’re here or I should be sorry because I had made you wait till you fall asleep.” 

 

Then few minutes later, she slowly opens her eyes and she’s surprised to see me.

 

“Oh~ you’re here already.” She said rubbing her eyes.

“Neh~ I’ve been here for a while staring at you.”

 

She didn’t say anything and just hug me. “Happy Birthday.”

“Thank You..~This..This is what I want.”

“Eh?”

“Being with you is what I want.”

 

She pulled away from me and looks at her watch. “Hmmm..There’s still an hour before your birthday ends.”

 

“So?”

 

“We better start eating now? Oh! You still have to blow your cake.”

“But I have eaten already.”

 

She pouted. “Fine. I’d better clean this mess.”

“Wait! I’m just kidding. “

“Chincha?”

“Of course! I won’t waste what my baby had worked hard for me.”

“Ohh~ Before I forget, I have a gift for you.”

 

She gets something from her pocket and gives it to me.

“What is this?”

“Open it.”

 

I opened the box and it was a necklace.

 

“You don’t need to wear that since you have your stylist telling you on what to wear or not to wear. Keeping it will be enough.” She said.

 

“Thank You Baby~” I said and pecked her lips.

“You’re welcome. Sorry for lying to you a while ago. I just wanted to surprise you.”

“It’s okay. I should be sorry to you as well because I made you wait.”

“Gwenchana.” She said and pinched my cheeks.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you too.”

 

A birthday with the woman that I love is what I want.