Part 1

My lovely husband is the best!♡

You open your eyes as you felt someone jumping on your bed. "Eomma! Eomma! Wake up!" Said your 3 years old daughter. Your marriage with Su Ho was about 4 years 9 months since you two met at the same work place and having a baby 1 year after your marriage. "Ermm... Waeyo Joonhae-ah? Eomma is very tired now." "I wanth milth!" said your daughter. "Yaish this girl. You're already 3 years old Joonhae." you said and sighed. "Wake your appa and force him to make your milk if you want it so". Your daughter then pouted and jump to your husband Su Ho. "Appa!" Your daughter shouted. Su Ho was so shocked and quickly wake up from his sleep"Why? Why? What's wrong cutie pie?" Said Su Ho. "I wanth milth" your daughter said and make a cute pout. "Ah.. Appa understand. Jaa.. wait for a minute ne? Appa will make your milk." Said Su Ho patting your daughter's head. Your daughter laid beside you and hug you. Your eyes were closed tightly. "Sleeping beauty,wake up. Or not this prince will tickle you." Su Ho whisper to your ear. Su Ho then open the curtain widely. The sun shine brightly outside. Su Ho then walk away to the kitchen. He make your daughter milk and came back to your room. "Joonhae-ah... appa already make your milk. Now go to your room." Your daughter slowly broke the hug and ran to Su Ho. "Gomawo appa" she said. Su Ho just nodded and watch her going to her room. Su Ho then go to the bed and sit at the bed side. He shaked your body to force you open your eyes. He get you up and said "What my baby doing last night? You look so tired". Su Ho massage your shoulder slowly. "Yeobo. Let me sleep." You said while your eyes were closed. Its almost 9:30a.m. baby. You should wake up and make us breakfast". You sighed and said "Okay....". Su Ho laugh at your reaction and kissed your cheek. You get up from the bed and go to the bathroom to take a bath. 10:44a.m. You were cooking at the kitchen while Su Ho was playing with your daughter. You laugh as you see your daughter riding Su Ho's back. "Joonhae...don't bully your appa honey." You said and laugh. "I'm noth(Not) bullithing(bullying)appa,eomma. We're arth plathing horth(we're playing horse)". You smiled at her cute reaction and go back to your kitchen. While you were cooking,you saw Su Ho whispering to your daughter. Then your daughter go to her bedroom and played with her doll. You didn't care about them and continued to cook. Suddenly,you felt someone holding your waist. Su Ho rest his head at your shoulder. "Baby .." he whisper to your ear. You can feel his hot breath. You hold his hand. "Waeyo yeobo?" You ask. He kissed your ear and said "I love you." He grabbed you to facing him. "Yeobo...what you...." His sparkling eyes make you half death. Slowly he near his lips to yours. You were so nervous and closed your eyes. All of sudden,your daughter came and said "Eomma!!" You quickly push Su Ho away. You smiled to her "Y-yes baby? Wae?". "Joonhae! Appa already told you don't get out of your room until appa call you right? No unicorn this month." Su Ho said. He pouting in front of you. You laughing at his cuteness. "But appa,I've emergenthy!" Your daughter quickly ran to the bathroom and lock the door. You go near Su Ho and kissed his lips. You slap his face lightly and said "You want that honey?". Su Ho just nodded at you and pout. You poke his pout and said "Tonight". You smirk at him and go back to your cooking. You could hear Su Ho said "yes!". He's jumping here and there at the living room. .