A Sweet Morning Together (Jongyu)

A Sweet Morning Together (SHINee/Onew Scenarios)

Onew woke up to two muscular arms surrounding him. He felt the warmth radiating from the man behind and smelling his musty, yet alluring odor that oozed from the well-toned body.

Jonghyun tightened his grip around the soft, yet surprisingly built man in front of him, burying his nose into his . He took a deep breath taking in the oddly sweet scent of the beautiful man in front of him.

Onew giggled from the contact, highly ticklish from younger man’s hair brushing his bare skin. There legs were still tangled together from the previous night, and there body’s sticky from the sweat exchange, among other substances. They sighed in contentment together reveling in the other’s presence.

Onew loosened the arms around him just enough and turned to his partner, making eye contact. Warm chocolate with deep brown. Onew nuzzled his nose with Jonghyun’s sighing again when feeling the warmness of the other’s breath on his cheeks.

"I love you." The younger breathed, his voice deep and horse from the previous night. Onew blushed slightly hearing the intimate words.

"I love you too." he whispered back. The elder then went in to kiss his lover’s puppy dog nose and slowly moved in towards his lips. Right before contact was made, a weak cry begun. Onew and Jonghyun both slowly sat up and looked at the door where, across the hall in the next room, the crib that held their newly adopted 6 month old boy. Both smiled sweetly hearing the boy cry out and looked at each other before chuckling.

"Your going to be late for work if you don’t hurry yeobo." Onew teased, his pink tongue sticking out at the younger. He then continued to climb out of bed, pulling up his pants that had been thrown aside the other night. "I’ll get the baby and make you some breakfast. Go shower, you can’t go to work looking like that."

As Onew turns away from him to hush the crying child, Jonghyun grabs his arm and quickly and gently turns him back around to face him. He cups the elders soft cheeks and leans in for a very soft and intimate kiss. He pulls back and smirks saying, “I can’t do anything before my morning kiss now can I?” Onew blushes deeply and looks down trying to hide it.

How does he still make me feel this way?

Chuckling Jonghyun releases Onew and watches him scurry off to their son’s bed room, hearing him coo and console the child quietly with his soft baritone voice that he loved so much. Jonghyun’s smile never faded as he began walking to the bathroom to clean up.

Yep, today was going to be another perfect day.