Chapter 1

Start It Again

       " I'll do anything for  you  to get you away from my son. With the background of you and your family living poor, I think my son deserve a better girl than you. I'll give you your plane ticket to America to follow your dream to become a fashion designer in New York and I'll send money whenever you needed. You don't need to pay me back. Just one reason you'll do...Break up with my son and forget about him when you get to America and start a new life there." The ungrateful Min's boyfriend mom offered her. " I know you'll love being a fashion deisgner. Just take my offer and forget about  Minhyuk"  ( A/N: Block B B-bomb)

     Min just didn't know what to do...follow her dream to leave Minhyuk. She wanted both - her dream and Minhyuk- but his ungrateful mother was determine to get Min away from her son.  " I have made a decision Mrs. Lee,...I'll take your offer to leave Minhyuk and go to New York and follow my dream...." Min told his mother as she teared up.  His mother was happy with Min's decision she chose and called her secretary to buy Min a plane ticket and she wrote a check with a huge amount of money that she'll able to live off in New York for about 2 years. " Here you go Min...." Minhyuk mother gave Min the check. Min slowly took the check into her hand and stood up. She walked away tearing up about what decision she just do to her and Minhyuk's relationship. 

 Min got home and immediately wrote a letter to Minhyuk:

  Oppa,

    If you receive this letter, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to New York tomorrow and follow my dream to become a top fashion designer. I'm just doing this for my own good, but I still love you. When I come back New York, I hope I'll see you as a successful architecture like you hoped to be. So...I guess this is goodbye. Take Care of yourself and your dream.

       Love, Minnie

 As Min wrote the letter, she was just hurting herself and Minhyuk. Tear drops that came from her eyes dripped onto the paper.  She folded up the paper am put it in an envelope and put it in her purse.

_________________________

Next Morning

- Min POV-

  I packed my stuffed into my luggage and went to the living room seeing my family waiting for me to say goodbye to me. " Noona, come back and buy me expensive clothes from the mall like those in the drama. " My littler said to me. I nodded and agreed that I'll come back and buy him expensive clothes from the mall. " Eomma...Appa, I miss you two already." I said hugged boh of my parents in my embrace.  " Minnie....don't worry about us and follow your dream and come back as a successful woman that you told me and your father. " Eomma said to me tearing up. She hugged me again but very tightly not wanting to let me go. I let go of the hug and said one last goodbye to my family before heading out to the taxi that was waiting for me outside of my house.

 The taxi driver opened the trunk and Min lifted her suitcase in the trunk and closed. She opened the side door and took one last glance at her house before entering in the taxi. She entered the taxi and closed the door.  Instead of going to the airport, Min told the taxi driver to go to Minhyuk's house. 

Arriving infront of Minhyuk's house, Min took out the letter that she wrote yesterday. She got out of the taxi and went to their mailbox that was just next to the door gate. She opened the mailbox and slowly put the mail in there. She looked at their house and said ."Take Care Oppa...."  She went back in the taxi and went to the airport. 

Airport

  Min arrived the airport just before the plane was ready to take off. She sighed and entered the plane and boarded. The assistant in the pilot escorted Min to her seating area and brought her water. After 10 Minutes of waiting, the plane took off and into the sky. " GoodBye Seoul....I'll be back soon." Min  said staring at the sky from the seat window. 

13 Hours Later ( America)

Min arrived in America ( New York). She notice how bright America was and how busy it was filled with car and people on the street. She also notice the building that was high above the sky. She smiled and was fascinated how America was compare to Seoul, South Korea. She hailed a taxi and told him to go to the hotel that she was already registered at by Minhyuk's mom.  In the car, she called her eomma and told that she arrived in America safely and that she missed them already.  The taxi arrived the hotel and Min got out and took her luggage that was in the trunk. She went in the hotel and told the employee at the counter for her name Lee Min Young. They gave her the keys to her room and Min went to the elevator and up to her room. 

______________________

Seoul, South Korea

 Minhyuk's mother who woke up early and went to go get the mail saw Min's letter. She opened it and read it. She immediately hid the Letter from Minhyuk and went back to the house. " Eomma...did anything came for me?" Minhyuk asked who barely came down from the stairs after taking a shower. " No...just letter for me and appa that's it." His mother lied to him. 

Minhyuk went to the living room and the tv and rested his feet on the coffee table. His mother sat down next to Minhyuk and said," Minhyuk... I wanted to tell you that Min, your girlfriend, left to America early this morning to follow her dream to Become a top fashion designer and that she wanted to break up with you " Minhyuk took his feet down from the coffee table and stuttered," Y-You're L-lying Eomma. Min would've told me before. You're Lying e-Eomma."  He quickly got up from the couches and put  on his shoes and ran to Min house. 

He arrived at Min's house and ringed the doorbell min stop. " Wheres's Min?" He asked as he catches his breath from running non stop. " Hyung...Noona didn't tell you. She left to America this Morning. I thought she told you already and that you're at the aiport with her." Min's little brother told Minhyuk who opened the door.  Minhyuk nodded like he knew already and left.  He slowly walked back to his house thinking why didn't Min didn't tell him. " That bad girl...why didn't she tell me. " Minhyuk told himself as he walked down the street where Min lived. He called Yukwon , his best Friend, and told him everything about Min. " Stay where you are and I'll come pick you up. " YuKwon said to Minhyuk over the phone. 

  Minhyuk listened to Yukwon and stayed where he at. He stared in space still thinking about Min. YuKwon arrived in no time and yelled out " Minhyuk....are your okay. " Minhyuk said nothing back to Yukwon and got in his car. YuKwon went back to his house with Minhyuk. As they got in the house, Minhyuk sat down on the couch sluggishly and closed his eyes. Yukwon sat down next to him and said ," Hey Man...she'll come back for you." Minhyuk sol hook his head not agreeing what YuKwon told him. Tears began to come down from Minhyuk's eyes.

 

 

To Be Continue......