I.

The Silent Angel

Her Life.

The sound of the piano played by a girl was spread out loud when she taps on each key of the piano, making it a chord. She smiled at the wonders of these keys. It is her happiness. When she is sad, angry, happy or emotionless, playing musical instruments makes her feel good. This is the only way, she can express herself through sound, through music. 

Ringgggggg.

There comes the bell, signalling it's time for lunch break. She stood up and kept her things before leaving the music class and took a glimpse of it before leaving. Her life was connected to it.

---

It has been 2 years since she had graduated from high school. That music class that represents her life is now being replaced by her studying course in university. Majoring in music field. That was the best choice she ever made in her life, or that was what she thought. It has been a part of her daily life. 

Every single lunch break, these voices will never be dismissed, 

"Seohyun-ahh!" a tall tanned girl will come with lunch boxes with her and 

"Joohyun-ahhh~" a girl with thick-framed glasses will greet her. 

These voices had been with her ever since she was a child. She had spent most of her life listening to these voices without being ignored, annoyed, irritated or angry about. It's the voices she called the God's gift. 

She would wave at them and smile when they will share the lunch together that brought by her tall friend. 

"Yahhh! Sooyoung-ahh! How can you give all these food to maknae and not me?!" the thick-framed glasses girled pouted when the tall girl passed a large amount of mash potatoes in the lunch box to her plate. 

"How can you 'Yahh!' me?! I am your 'Unnie' for goodness sake! Be more respectful like Seohyun to me, Im Yoon Ah!" she showed her tongue out as the spectator smile. 

"Seohyun, ignore her, let's dig in! Itadakimasu!" she clipped her chopsticks and digged in her food along with the two other friends. 

This is the life, she had been in and love about. 

---

As usual, after school when she got home, a darker appearance girl, her cousin will be there, preparing to go for work. 

"Joohyun-ahh, you're home?!" she called as a knock at the wall represents yes. "Great! I am leaving for work now! Don't need to prepare my dinner!" she kissed her cheeks and played with her hair for a while before leaving. "Take good care of the house!" she smiled as she leaves the house.

For now, she would go and take a bathe and arranged her books in order, taking out her most precious things on earth, the IPod touch that was bought by her mother and cousins and digged in to the world of music by plugging the earphones in. On certain days, she would clean the house and sometimes, she would just laze around with her IPod on her bed. By now, she might be washing the ingredients, cutting onions and garlics, preparing dishes and wait for her mom to be home. 

When the clock strucked at 7pm, her mom will usually be seeking for keys in her big bag and she would just open the door for her mom. A hug will never be forgotten and there goes their dinner. 

After dinner, she would wash the plates and her mother would bathe by now. She will go to her bed, looking through the assignment given by her teachers, doing homework, reading books and ding, at 10.25pm, the door will open up. Her cousin will be back and seek for food in the fridge and walk to her room and settle down there looking at her beloved cousin reading book. 

"Unnie, aren't you tired?" she signed to her as her cousin shook her head. 

"Looking at you after the all the works are making me feel better. I am really lucky to have you by my side Joohyun" she will hugged her and Joohyun will give a stinked expression interpreting her sweats from running home after work. 

"Hey!" her cousin will glared at her as she smile. 

This is her life. A typical life that cycles again and again. Somehow, this life will change soon.

---

Comment and Subscribe! :D
P/s : I suddenly feel so smart when I copied this story before uploading it. Cause, it went wrong again but this time, the updates are still there! Hahahahaha! xDDDDD