Villain's Mask (Sica-centric)

Just Simple: Concise

Sica-centric
YoonHae, broken!HaeSica, broken-friendship!YoonSic
Alter-Universe (AU), angst


villain's mask


She was a victim. Disguised as a villain.

+++

Everyone said that the third person in a relationship is the villain.

But what is she, really?

She never consider herself as a bad person. She never tried to ruin someone’s happiness. She never intended to hurt her friends. Or herself in this case.

It is true that Donghae likes Yoona. It is also a truth that Yoona likes Donghae. If life is a drama, they will be the main characters who will went through series of difficulties before met their happy end.

But it’s not wrong to say that Jessica knew him better. That he also knew her better. That they knew each other long before Yoona joined the party. But Jessica knew if life is a drama, she will most likely be the villain.

In her perspective, it’s not fair to judge her that way. She’s a victim. Her life is just like a sad drama with a sad ending. Maybe with low rating as well.

It’s not her fault that they didn’t confess to each other. It’s not her fault that Donghae asked her to be his girlfriend instead of Yoona. It’s not her fault that she didn’t refuse him. Hell, she loves him. And it’s not her fault as well that she never knew Yoona’s feelings before everyone judging her in the way they wanted.

She could still remember how she had a breakdown after some girls who claimed as Yoona’s bestfriends, confronted her about Donghae and Yoona. How should she know? How should she know if they never tell her? How should she know if both of them fooling her all along? They used her to take the villain’s role for the sake of their life’s drama. Is their friendship actually this fragile to begin with?

So in despair, she blamed them both. Donghae, who used her as his runaway. Yoona, who never really tell her how she feels. And other people, who blamed her for being in the middle without even bother to hear her story.

She doesn’t need a sorry from the two. They didn’t even try to protect her from all the badmouthing although it’s their fault. They just like to pity themselves.

So she will let them think as they want. She’s the villain. And they are the victims in their story.

She knew better. A victim disguised as a villain will never be there for them anymore. She’ll let them go. Let them have their happy end. But they will never find her again in the sequel of their story. She won’t be there anymore even if they try to cast her back.