Sweet Jealousy (OnSica)

Just Simple: Concise

2nd update today ^^
 


sweet jealousy

 

 

Jinki feels irritated lately. He’s not the type that will mad easily over something. He’s known as the most gentle and the most patience one in the group. And probably one of the most kind guy in idol world. So, it’s not something that’s usual for him, also for the people around him.

Taemin or Key often finds him with a glare in his eyes, as if he’s ready to kill something. They are surprised at the sight and eventually asks him what his problem is. He’s not going to tell. Hell, no. It will just proves him that he’s insecure with himself. He tries to control his expressions, it is one of his specialities, anyway—hide behind the mask. But even this won’t work. His face will turn like that again as he gazes at something.

That something is Jessica Jung. He’s not hating her. He loves her. He’s been her boyfriend for six months already now. The reason of his scary expressions are his dongsaengs. Whether it’s Kris, or Suho, or Luhan, he feels irritated by them. He can’t understand why those fellows cling to his lover so casually. Hanging around her, playfully had skinships with her.

Even his bandmates like Minho or Jonghyun get on his nerves sometimes. Minho, as gentleman as he is, will always care about the properity—giving her blanket or pillow to cover her beautiful thighs, smiles shyly as she thanking him, or even helps holding her hands while she was stepping down the stairs to the backstage. It’s not as if Jinki couldn’t do it. Why must Choi Minho always beats him to do those things?

And Jonghyun. It pisses him off. How he casually rested his arm to her shoulder. How he will always whispering something to her. How she will responds with laugh or a soft punch to his chest. Who is her boyfriend, actually?

“Jinki-ah~” his girlfriend runs to him, leaving all the other boys behind.

Hearing the voice, Jinki can’t help but smile. His eyes turn so gentle. He doesn’t remember when is the last time he hugs her. So, he does it there tightly, with everyone around them.

“J-Jinki,” she flustered but hugs him back eventually. She misses her lover too.

When he finally let her go, he wants to see her pretty face. But Jessica has her head down. She only intertwines their fingers together. But Jinki truly wants to see her face, closely. He lift her chin up, but her eyes try to escape him. The pink shade crawls to her face, makes Jinki wants to kiss her already. So he kisses her nose gently, and  she flinches a bit, totally not see that coming.

Ah.. So, it’s like that, after all,’ he smiles as he finally finds out how this cute girl will blush only with his touch, not the other men’s.

“Yah!” she said, blushing hard. “What I told you about PDA?”

“I can’t resist, honey,” he whispers to her ear and she doesn’t know what to do with her wild thumping heart. She can’t raise her head for a long time after that while they are cuddling together on the couch. Simply embarrassed and shy.

 

Okay, so I guess most of the stories in this collection will include either Jinki or Jessica - or both as main character(s) (can't help since these two are my biases)