n i n e ;;

███ ███ ███ ☁You ☁ Only ☁ Got ☁ OneShot ! ❥ //Closed\\

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Oneshot 9 - Requested by a friend of mine [Anonymous AFF account]


User: N/A
Your Character Name: Kelsey
Bias(es): ZE:A's Park Hyungsik
A Bit About Yourself: Shy and caring. Clumsy
Time of Day: Morning~Afternoon
Location: School
Event: Confession
: NO.
Plot: He's the popular one. You're the shy, quiet one. As much as you want to approach him, you can't...You know?


"Oh dude! You're so weird!" You heard him laugh to his friend.

You turn your head to the side and watch everyone laugh around him. You let out a sigh, wishing that you were in that crowd, laughing along with him. But alas, you're not. You look back at your desk and stay there. When will class start? You just want to get this day over with already. You try to sneak another look at him, by turning your head to the right again, and met eyes with him. Shocked, you avert your eyes to the front and pretend you didn't look at him, trying to cool your pink face down a bit. Maybe he won't notice this? You're so screwed if he does.

"What are you staring at?" One of his many friends asked him. Hyungsik let out a chuckle and shook his head.

"Have you ever wanted to just fly out of this window...and head over to the restaurant across the street?" He laughed, which caused everyone else to laugh. Oh, so that's why he was looking this way. Sometimes sitting by the window a bit. When your classmates look out the window, it seems like they're looking at you. But you have to admit, that was pretty funny. You rest your head in your arms on your desk and smile to yourself. It doesn't surprise you he's always hungry, but that's just too funny. 

The teacher walked in the room, which caused everyone to scramble to their seats and make you sit up to start taking notes.

"Okay class. We'll start the day off with algebra. Everyone, take out your notebooks and your math workbook and start working on pages twenty-four to twenty-six, all problems." He ordered. You take out your bag and rumage through your backpack, removing your notebook and workbook. You flip open your workbook to the proper page and your notebook to a clean sheet of paper. Just then you hear Hyungsik's voice.

"Teacher! I didn't bring my workbook with me, may I borrow one?" He raised his hand while he spoke. The teacher sighed.

"Hyungsik-ah...This has been the fifth time you know!" The teacher sighed.

"But teacher~!" He pouted, and everyone laughed. You smiled softly and wished how much you would want to share your workbook with him. But, teacher always has a workbook for Hyungsik, so there's no way.

"Ah, I lent my workbooks to the other class. Just share with Kelsey for now." He pointed. You shot your head up, looking at the teacher with wide eyes. "That's okay, right, Kelsey?" He nodded at you. You gulped and stared at Hyungsik, almost forgetting to answer your teacher. You nodded and looked back at your workbook. "Hyungsik, just move your desk next to hers for the day." He added.

Is this some sort of miracle? Out of all days, today has to be the luckiest one of your life. Hyungsik nodded and silently got up, lifting his desk next to yours. It was good enough that you sat next to him in the row, but now, his desk is connected to yours. There's no space between you two now. You could hear your heart thump loud, so you try to calm yourself down so he can't hear it. 

"Hey. Sorry about this." He whispered to you. You looked at him and shook your head.

"No no, it's fine." You smiled at him. He stared at you for a second.

"You know, it's the first time I ever heard you talk." He kept staring. You avert your eyes away and just nodded.

"I see...I'm not a very talkative person." You chuckled awkwardly. "I'm very awkward." You gave a small smile. Hyungsik smiled at you.

"No, I don't think that's it. I just think you're just shy, that's all." He chuckled. "It's cute." He complimented. Did you hear that? Your heart exploded. You blush deeply and nodded. He smirked and started working.

You two were silently working on the same workbook. Just as you made your hand go on the book to turn the page, he put his hand on yours and and stopped you.

"Hold on, I'm not done yet." He said, looking at the question then writing it down. "Okay, now I'm done." He smiled. You froze with his hand on yours. You gulped and tried to slide your hand away from his, but instead he removed his hand. "Sorry about that." He apologized. You shook your head.

"No no, it's fine." You shyly said, then turned the page and continued working.

Soon enough, you reached the last few questions and you took a small break to rest your hands. Hyungsik glanced at your notebook and noticed you almost done.

"Wow! You're smart!" He nudged you and whispered to you, complimenting your intelligence. You look at him and then nodded.

"You're smart too." You complimented him back. He smirk and chuckled.

"Not as smart as you though. I always see you studying when I walk in the class." He said, as he was writing in his notebook.

"Well, I'm just...A bit hesitant on approaching people. As much as I want to...I find it a bit difficult." You admitted. He stared at you and then smiled brightly, petting your head.

"That's cute." He stated, which made you feel your face turn deep red. You covered your face and hid your smile. He chuckled and continued working. You finished the few problems left and then looked over at Hyungsik's paper. You took note that he was stuck on a problem and didn't know how to solve it, so you take out a scratch piece of paper from your notebook and then write down how to solve the problem, in which you handed to him. He flipped the note open and tried using the explanation on the problem. Just when he solved it, you saw him smile to himself. He wrote on the piece of paper and handed it back to you.

"Thank you! I understand it now! ^^ I usually can't solve problems like this on our homework, so if you have time, can you tutor me?" It read. You put the paper down and replied back to him.

"Of course. ^^ When ever you need help, I'm free to help you." You handed the note back to him. He smirked and wrote some numbers on the paper. Maybe he needed help on another problem? He handed back the paper to you, then you opened it, only to find his phone number. You looked at him, and noticed he didn't look at you. Is this for real? Today can't get any better. You ripped a piece of the paper and put your number on it, then gave it to him. He took it and opened it, only to smile as a reaction. He looked at you and mouthed to you.

"Thank you." You read. You nodded and kept the number, so did he.

That day, you couldn't forget how you met him. It was like a miracle. Ever since that day, he started calling you at night, texting you after school and kept in touch with you. You made friends with his friends too, and slowly lost your shyness. Still, you didn't approach him in the morning, but you would greet him all the time when you enter and when you leave.

It has already been the whole school year, and it was already the end of the year. Today, no one had lessons. The whole school had to attend for the seniors who were graduating. It was basically a free day at school. This was the first day that you approached Hyungsik by his desk, since you never did that before. All his friends made room for you to enter and Hyungsik welcomed you inside the circle. Just then, it got really silent after a while, which confused you.

"Hey Kelsey, can you meet us in this classroom after the graduation ceremony for the seniors?" One of Hyungsik's friends', who is now your friend asked you. You turned to her and nodded.

"All of us will be here?" You looked at everyone. They all nodded.

"Yeah, we'll have a small party before we leave." Hyungsik explained. You smiled and nodded. Just then the teacher came in the room and called us all down to leave the classroom and attend the ceremony. You all were escorted downstairs in a group, excited for the end of the ceremony.

Lucky for you, you got a seat next to Hyungsik at the auditorium. You felt your heart throb like the very first day you talked to him. It was too bad that you never got your feelings out, knowing he always saw you as a friend and nothing more.

When the ceremony ended, all students were dismissed, but you remembered to head back to the classroom. You lost your class in the large crowd of students and graduates around you, so you headed to the classroom alone. You slid the door open and entered, then closed the door, only to step in an empty classroom.

"Kelsey." Hyungsik called out to you. You turned your head and saw him standing by the door, back pressed against the wall.

"Where's everyone?" You looked around, checking for any more hidden students.

"I need to tell you something." He seriously spoke. You turned your head to him and gulped. Why did he look so serious?

"Did something happen?" You asked him, concerned. He stepped towards you and put his hands on your shoulders.

"Kelsey...Listen to me. I'm serious." He begged. You stood straight and nodded.

"Okay...What do you need to tell me?" You narrowed your eyes at him.

"I know that we met a few months ago, but I just wanted to tell you, before you start your summer is..." He took a deep breath and gulped. "I love you." He looked at you in the eyes. You felt yourself grow pale and weak, almost close to falling to the ground. "I felt that you probably saw me as a friend, so I held back a lot, but I just wanted to be honest with you, before we part for the summer." He added. "I understand if you don't like me back in that way, but can we stay as friends and not be awkward?" He looked at you beggingly.

You shook your head and smiled at him. "But I love you too, Oppa." You told him. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open.

"R-Really?!" He smiled. You laughed and nodded. He brought you in for a hug and ran his fingers through your hair. "I love you." He repeated. You smiled and hugged him back.

"I love you too." You repeated. He pulled back from the hug and then looked you in the eyes. You looked back at his face, happily, knowing that you have never been this close to his face before. What perfect white teeth he had shown in his smile, with his eyes curved into a cresent. Just as his scent as been put on to you, he took his hand and pushed a bit of his princely hair away from his eyes, to show all of his eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled. You smiled back at him while a blushed face and nodded. He gripped your shoulders tighter and then slowly leaned in, closing his eyes. You did the same in response and felt his soft lips meet yours. It wasn't a deep kiss, but it felt like the kiss lasted forever. He pulled back from the kiss and pulled you in for a hug.

Just then, you heard the whole classroom cheer by the doors. You pushed him away, shocked, and saw your friends and his friends cheer and recording every moment. You felt your face turn red and you cover your face.

"SO EMBARRASSING!" You squealed in your hands. Everybody laughed and then clapped.

"Congratulations!" They all cheered. Hyungsik hugged you and laughed.

"Sorry, I had to let them in this plan." He apologized. You felt your face heat up some more, so you didn't remove your hands.

"How cute!" Your friends cheered.

"UGH! I'M SO EMBARRASSING!" You cried in your hands. They all laughed again.

And that's how you ended your freshman year at that school.

 

 

What a wonderful dream.
 


████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Oneshot9