이 → Teaser One (Allkpop)

Aurelia ⇢ Apply Open

GENERAL  MUSIC 

SM,YG, and JYP release pictures of two members of their new rumoured girl group

by: drowning - December 25,2013 at 7:56 pm                                                                               16,589 Views  675 Comments

YG has claimed that the girl on the left is a trainee of their's. While SM has admitted that the girl on the right is a trainee of their's. YG's CEO released a statement about the pictures,"Yes the pictures of the girls released today are members of the rumoured combined girl group. The girl group's name and website will be up and running before New Year's. The girl on the left is a trainee of mine. Her name is Zhu Yingtai. She has worked with her fellow group mate and EXO before this. We have posted videos showcasing the girls."  SM's CEO has also realsed a statement pertaining to his trainee,"Yes, one of the girl's relased today is a trainee of my company. She wished for her face to be hidden until the reveal,but she has agreed to realse a picture. Futher details will be realsed on New Year's. Thank you, goodbye." Many idols from SM,YG and JYP have released their comments and insights about the girls. A few of the comments have been posted below. Futhermore,a trainee from JYP is eagerly anticapted. 

GDragon tweeted,"I have worked closely with the trainee from SM. The video they have decided to realse of her is actually a song I have collaberated with her on. You should be expecting some great things from these girls."

EXO's Tao commented,"Yingtai is a close friend of mine. She worked with EXO in China since our debut as our chereography advisor and co-composer for insturmental tracks."

BoA posted,"Both of the girls are very talented. I think you all will be thrilled with the videos they realsed."

Check out the videos they posted. 

(Below is the unnamed SM Trainee's Audio) 

(Below is Zhy Yingtai's audio)

Stay tuned for more news!