Confession...

전정국.... Jeon Jungkook....

 

The guy that keeps making my heart thump a thousand miles per second. Everything he does drives me insane. His sweet smile, his beautiful voice, his effortless charms, everything about him... just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. This could just be my infatuation towards the being but... this feeling seems almost incomparable, like I won't feel like this towards anyone but him. Him being an idol... it's like living in another dimension. I am in one and he is in the other. Living halfway across the world from each other... it's difficult... I want to be beside him... even for a little bit. Yet I am not given that chance.

 

There is also the fact that he is famous. I am absolutely fine with sharing but, I don't want to share him... I want him as mine and for me to be his. That is what I want however, I can't be too sure as to what is going to happens between us in the future and that kills me inside. Why can't I have him all to myself but I have to share with the A.R.M.Y, their fanbase... I love them, they are like a family to me... But my feelings for Jungkook are one of a kind, or at least, that's how I feel. I wonder if there is another A.R.M.Y that feels like this towards him... do they feel like flying whenever they hear his voice? Does their stomach do somersaults when he smiles? Will they stay loyal and stand by his side? These are my questions to others who are feeling like this towards their idol.

 

I somehow feel like part of my existence is because of him. I know, it sounds crazy but... that's how I feel. Without Jungkook, I wouldn't even know what this feeling is or if it even exists. His voice, his smile, his eyes, his everything... it completes me. The way he changes the moment he approaches the stage is just mindblowing. His stares that bore holes into the camera and into my heart... His flawless dance movements on stage is just breathtaking. There is not one day where I do not think about Jungkook. I want him to serenade to me, look at me with his sweet, kind eyes, smile sincerely, call my name with his angelic voice. I feel all warm inside just thinking about it. When every he comes into my mind, my heart keeps pounding stringer and stronger. Possibly loud enough for my whole class to hear.

 

When I first saw his debut promotion pictures, I was immediately captivated. I thought he would just be my bias like any other group. Soon enough, he kept making my heart pound even more. I don't think I've ever felt like this when my bias was Donghae. My heart never actually thumped this hard whenever I saw him laugh, smile, listen to him sing, watch him dance, nothing. I just don't get it, why is Jungkook different? Why is he the only one that can make me feel so weak for him? I swoon over him almost everyday and... I just can't describe it in words. Sure I wrote a lot but this, honestly, is nothing compared to my feelings for him. I am able to put some of it down in words but there's still so much I want to say about him and what he does to me... but it's just too hard to simply put it in words. This feeling is just unexplainable...