The Beginning

Mr.Arrogant and Mrs.Pauper

      One Direction - One Thing.

♡ oo1


 

She is Choi Minjae who always concerned about her family.

It's her promise to her late father,Choi Jaekhyung that never broke it.

Every night,she never tired searching for her lovely mother and sister.

All she need is just make them happy.

Just that simple thing.


The alarm clock showed 8 in the morning as it started to rang loudly.

Her eyes be slowly to open and groaned for a while.

Her hands was searching for the clock that on the little cabinet beside her right.

As she finally meet something like a cube shape,she finally off the clock by punched on top of the clock.

As she stood herself,she shuffled herself to the bathroom.

 

A few minutes later,she finally come out and just wore simple blue dress with blue jacket jean.

She usually didn't wore blusher nor face powder since she really naturally have white face.

Her hair colour were different than her family's and they don't know why.

Even her father.

Her hair was brown and others were black.

She took her bag and off the light and fan before went out from the room.

 

At dining table,Minjae and her sister,Nara were eating together.It was pancake that her mother made.

Mrs Choi was walking with the stick while her left hand was shivering holding a plate of  hot pancake.

She politely open the chair beside her and let her mother sat on it.

Her mother thank her.

Her sister told her that next few months,she had a big exam so,she need money to do it.

 

"Sis,can I join your band for making moneyplease?" Nara make puppy eyes to her and she laughed.

"Okay,you can.But.There is a but,that you must do it." she looked deeply in Minjae's eyes.

"Make sure you be success on Exam." she said softly to her and she nod her head with bright face.Mr.Choi chuckled with their cuteness.

"Minjae,ready for go to new collage?" 

"Yes,mom!" her mother chuckled.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

At collage.Minjae looked at the SM Collage with agape face.There were just a few students at there.

She walked around it with agape face.She couldn't find the office since the place was big.Suddenly,she meet a girl.

 

"Urgh,hello? I'm going to ask.Where is the office?" the girl looked at her with with smile face.

"Oh,at level 3 and then you turn left.You can see 'Office' sign at there." she said and Minjae thank her.

While she was walking while singing 'One Direction-One Thing' song but suddenly,without her noticed 6 guys apporach her.

It's EXO-K.Her head finally meet them.She just walked and passed them without any respectful.

 

Kai and his friends looked back at her.

"Wow,she just walk through us without any respect." Baekhyun said to his friends who still stared at her.

Kai glared at her because this is the first time a girl like her didn't respect him.

"But,her voice is nice and beautiful." Sehun admitted with a smiled while the others except Kai nod,agreed from what he said.

 

The lesson finally started and everyone listening what teacher said.

Minjae finding her class and it's '3-A'.

Suddenly,her eyes meet a class that showed 3-A sign and she entered it.

Finally  thought Minjae with a smiled and now,the students focus at her.

Some of girls were jealous of her white and smooth face.

While the guys was looking at her with agape face.

 

Mr.Kim told her to introduced her self and she did.

"Hello guys! I'm Choi Minjae and you guys can call me Claire~! Piss yo!!! Haha." she said with a wink and the guys were almost melted at her coolness.

The girls also suprised of it.

"Okay,you can seat beside.....um..." he still thinking in his head while looking the students.

Suddenly,he saw an empty chair beside Luhan.

"Ah,you can seat beside Luhan." just simple Mr.Kim said but the girls secretly were angry like hell.

Minjae nod and walked toward the empthy chair whithout took a glance at Luhan.

His eyes keep gazed at hers.

It's beautiful thought Luhan and suddenly a little smile appeared on his face.

He wide his own eyes.Shock from what he did on his mouth.

It's his first time smiling in his life.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

At recess.

Minjae put her things on the bag and took her phone from her pocket.

She was message to her mother that she's fine or not.

Luhan looked at her and he felted that his heart beating.

He tapped her shoulder lightly and she looked back with a smile appeared.

He blushed.

"H-Hi.Do y-you want eat with me and my friends at the canteen?" her face become bright.

"Really?! okay!" she exclaimed and he chuckled.

While walking,they took a long conversation.He tell his name and about school.

 

Once they finally meet the canteen,she looked at Luhan's friends.

One with dragon face,one was like kungfu panda,the other one----

"Hey,meet my friends! this is Kris,Tao,Chen,Lay and Xiumin." Luhan said while pointed one by one at them.

"Yo~! wassup guys! I'm Choi Minjae and you guys can call me Claire." she said nicely to them and they're suprised.

A beautiful girl like her acted like that? Isn't it so rare?

"Wow,haha~ nice too meet you,Claire.You can speak english huh?" suddenly Kris started chatting to her.

"Absolutely bro! haha." she said with a smile.

"Wow,haha."

 

Suddenly,EXO-K coming.The girls start squealed to them.

Minjae didn't noticed them since she was too far from them.

Kai's eyes accidentally meets Minjae's who was talking to Chen and Xiumin.

He walked faster and faster as finally stood beside her.

Everyone looked at them.

She looked at him innocently but too bad,he's not melted with it.

"Remember me?" he asked her.She looked down,thingking for a while.

"Oh! I remember you! You and your friends walking and I pass you guys.So what's the problem?" she said relaxly.

"Since you didn't respect me,you must....." he leaned closer and he could smelled her hair that smell like strawberries.

"Be my slave for a month." as she heard it,she make a fake laughed.

"Not.Even a Million years." she said coldly.

He was suprised that she suddenly cold.

"Then,against me." he looked at her and she nod.

"Who dance is more charming will....."

"WIN." she looked at him.

He was waiting about her answer and she nod with a smirk.

 

-----------------------------------------------------