Chapter 1

A Fangirl Got Married

 

 

CHAPTER 1

 

Introducing the main

 

 


 

 

Annyeong! 

 

My name is Li Bao Ming~ But people call me by my nickname: Min ~ I'm already 18 years old, finally graduated in my Senior year in Highschool.

I have a brother who is 5 years old named Leo, he kind of looks like me~ cute hahaha 

 

I am quite smart, that's what people say, because I get to rank 1 in our class for many times... but nah~ I know I am just a ordinary, who tries her best to study because I want to make my parents proud, because I really really love them that being a good & obedient child and studying is my only way to pay back my parents.

My parents are very hardworking, we were kind of poor when I was young, I don't get to study in a good kindergarten school. I only studied in the free public learning centers given by the government. Because of my parents' determination to life, we were able to lift our life and we became better and lived in a normal way. My Parents' friends also helped us to be better in life so I was really really thankful to them.

 

I don't just study to satisfy my parents, also to satisfy myself! I need a good job okay? 

 

I want to be a doctor.

 

But, I really don't want to...

 

 

 

Confusing right?

 

 

It's just, of course my parents, My parents dreamed of having a doctor in their family, they'll be really proud if ever I were able to accomplish that... So my target is to become a doctor.

 

 

If you're curious of how I describe myself....

 

It's simple...

 

 

 

FANGIRL

 

 

 

I, Li Bao Ming really loves Kpop ever since 2007, so I've been a fan for around 6-7 years? Yeah, one of the old kpop fans as if. Usually a kpop fan is someone who has an account like in twitter, Daum, allkpop and more to show support to her idols. I also buy kpop merchandises of my idols either official or unofficial, I also have albums of my idols, posters posted on my wall. It's great to see them every morning it lifts up my mood in the day... Because of them I am inspired.

 

The reason I become a Kpop fan is because of TVXQ, Super Junior and Bigbang, they were the 1st boybands I knew before I came in the kpop world. Then I knew more kpop idol groups, so I stan a lot of Idol groups in Korea. I might be biased in Korea's idols. But yeah it's like that, I'm not really familiar with China's celebrities, but at least I know as few. 

 

I am still not allowed to work, who would accept someone who hasn't graduated college? Might be some, but those jobs are not worthy to work to. So as I student, I try my best to save lots of money, I don't really buy food in school, I always bring lunch in school, other students find it weird or embarrassing bringing lunch. But not really though, if you're willing to save money to meet my idols, you'll make a way. If I became hungry, I'll beg my classmates for food (not all the time alright? This is the real embarrasing if I continue) but the good thing is, they all understand me.  

 

 

 

 

 

*RING* *RING* *SNSD's I got a boy song starts playing*

 

"Argh..." I opened my eyes. and I looked to my cellphone to stop the alarm.

I stood up and stretched my body, I walk to the mirror and saw my messy but cool hairdo made by my pillow. I brushed it off, I walked and stopped by my to my posters.

I touched my posters

 

"Good morning my lovely hubbies!" I greeted my idols as if they were in front of me.. it happens every morning kekeke 

 

I washed my face and brushed my teeth first then went back to my room...

 

I jumped to my bed again and slouched like my usual self, I also wore my eyeglasses, I don't really have a good eyesight though. and starts to open my laptop.

 

"Time to see updates from my hubbies" I said as I open my twitter, tumblr, facebook as well and any other social networking sites just to get updates from my idols....

 

"KYAAAAAH!" I shrieked and fangirled inside my room~ 

"Ryeowook posted a selca again on his twitter. Oppar so pretty and gay kekeke" I said. Of course not literally gay I meant... But they're really gay, not gay gay but gay...

 

 

 

 if you're a fangirl... you'll know what I mean 

 

 

 

"Min Min Min!" My little brother calling

 

Aiissh, this kid, he nevers call me older sister

 

"Why Leo?"

"what ya~ doing???" He said with his cute voice

"You know me, just checking my hubbies' twitter account."

"A while ago, while you're sleeping, I watch BAP."

"Really? What song?" Ahmm.. yeah My brother loves BAP, BIGBANG and BTOB... The 3 Bs though hahaha

 

"I got the power! Ey!" He sang the song

"Ah, That's 'power.'"

 

 

And my saturday morning started with my cyberlife with my brother accompanying me....

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I, Zhang Yixing is a devoted National Superstar in China. My stage name is Lay, I am 22 years old already. I've been an artist since I was a child, so a Child artist or young artist? Yeah.

 

I can sing, I can dance and I can act, an all around artist to be loved by the nation's people.

 

I am living a very beautiful life,

 

living in a beautiful and great mansion, I am famous, people all love me, my fans followed me everywhere, I know there are times that is annoying, still I am loved by them.

I eat the most delicious food in the world, I stay in the best 5-star hotels. People all want me, Advertising and entertaining companies keep on contacting my manager, trying to get a schedule for me for an interview, lead roles in dramas & movies and CF shootings.

 

Money can be easily earned by me, by just smiling in front a camera or just by signing a contract; Bunch of money came running in my bank account...

 

 

 

But

 

 

 

..

I may be living a very great life

 

but

 

 

no one lives in a really perfect life...

 

 

 

 

 

...My father

 

 

He's completely against my career life. He really doesn't want me to be a singer, actor or dancer. Or just being an artist at all.

He doesn't want a child who studied in college of arts to become an artist, but he wants someone who studied medicine, architecture, engineering, cause' these are the real and great proffesions in life.

 

 

 

another thing he believes...

 

 

 

It is not a value of man to be an artist and to be loved by all...

 

 

A man should be able to create a good family.

to be a great father that to be proud of and not to be loved by everyone, but to loved by his family and especially, greatly from his wife...

 

This idea was from the great ancestors of the Zhang Family, they continued this belief until to me and until to the next generation of my family. My Grandfather used to say this all the time as well but at least my grandfather supports me in my career, unlike my father... 

 

Saying some harsh words to me... Saying things that I wasn't able to make any of his dreams come true... 

 

 

 

But this is actually my dream...

 

 

 

I am just making my dreams...

 

come true...

 

 

 

 

 

"Lay Lay Laaaaaay~!" someone calling

 

I was dazing in one direction, I'm finally back in my conscious self.

 

 

"Stop dazing there Lay!"

 

I looked at my Manager;  Manager Faye who was calling me...

 

"Heeey~ I've been calling you, let's go, we're here in your new CF shooting, go down from the car already." My manager alerted. 

 

I went down from the car and goes to the CF shooting place...

 

 

 

 


 

First Chapter done! Kekeke, it's just an introduction from the 2 leads though :3

I hope you like it! 

 

Please don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE