For an Angel

Real Dreams
       FOR AN ANGEL ▪▪▪
starring Super Junior's Leeteuk
DREAM ONE
 

 

I was sitting together with my friend in a café, talking with her about Super Junior. Soon a guy walked by and took a seat somewhere in the café. We looked over to him and – you won’t believe it – it was Super Junior’s Leeteuk!

My friend immediately forced me to speak with him and ask for a signature because he’s my ultimate bias!!  

I, suddenly feeling somewhat shy and totally excited at the same time, told her that I wouldn’t be able to do this. Because I would blush right away and wouldn’t even have the courage to walk over to him.

We took a quick glance at him again and exactly at that moment Leeteuk looked straight into my eyes. Promptly I moved my head away and literally felt how my face went bright red. My friend only gave me a judging look, stood up and walked straight over to him. I just wanted to shrivel up, become invisible or leave right away.   

My friend approached Leeteuk as it was the easiest thing in life, speaking to him in my mother tongue: “My friend really likes you. She’s just way too shy to talk to you herself. Could you please give her an autograph?” 

I was watching the whole scene from the corner of my eye, realizing that Leeteuk slowly stood up and followed my friend to our table. He didn’t seem very pleased to me, just like he was thinking “Ugh, not a fan again.”
Suddenly he was standing angular behind me and tapped my shoulder. I had buried my face in my hands and now turned my head slowly towards him.

Leeteuk looked at me, smiling brightly, and spoke to me in my mother tongue. “So you’re the fan who’s too afraid to talk to me?” I nodded slightly, totally bewildered, gaping in astonishment.
He emitted a short laugh, which sounded so sincere and honest to me. After taking an unused napkin he whipped a pen out of nowhere and asked gently for my name. Because I was still stunned I couldn’t get out a single word. So he just grinned widely, writing down “For an Angel” and then signed the napkin with his name.
Since I kept staring at him, trying to hold back my tears of joy, he suddenly stood right in front of me and said “Aww, come here my dear”, wanting to hug me. 

 

In the middle of the hug I woke up and thought “Couldn’t have this hug lasted a bit longer?”.

 
 
 
dreamt by AnnaOriginalViolet ▪▪▪
author's note: hello! this is our first dream! thank you AnnaOriginalViolet for sending your dream in! we hope you all enjoyed reading it : ) next dream hopefully coming soon.
xoxo