final

Waiting for the divorce paper to end my love for you...

Dasom’s POV

Looking over the photos and memories we shared together for the past five years I can’t help but wonder why you fall in love for me in the first place. ‘I’m don’t have same large eyes as the girl you now love, nor do I have the figure every single guy lust over every time she is with you.’

‘I don’t have a bachelor degree in business, nor do I own my own business in Map-gu. I don’t have much money and I don’t own any properties or cars.

All I have to give to you is only my heart that loves you to death and would do anything you ask. The cold food that I cook that sits on the table, waiting for you to return home. Our daughter who screams for her appa each night.

Thinking and hoping that maybe one day that you will grant the only wish I  want, prayed and dreamt of every year, on my birthday, anniversary and Christmas time. The divorce papers that will end my love for you.

End of Dasom’s POV

Sitting in the car, waiting for the traffic to move, Dahae suddenly started to shriek at the top of her voice. To tried and a bit cranky Dasom slowly turned to see what was wrong this time. Following her finger out the window, Dasom eyes widen at the sight. Donghae and the girl from the magazine hugging and laughing together enter the ice cream store Donghae had taken her to for their first date.

Gulping Dasom pray for the traffic to move even an inch or two until Dahae could no longer see her appa and wondering why she hasn’t seen him . Calming down as the tears stared to force out of her eyes. Dasom stepped onto the gas and drove straight home, not caring how much her daughter cried. Turning around to talk to Dahae, Dasom didn’t see the truck heading towards her or the fact that a police car were trying to get her pull over for speed.

Panicking Dasom lost control of her car and it steered straight into the fence before plunging straight of the bridge. The last words that ran through Damson’s mind were ‘There’s no need for the divorce papers after all. Dahae, my babies, Omma loves you!’ She screamed out loud.

 

Back at home Donghae, pushed the front door open and in a loud cheerful voice he shouted out ‘Happy Anniversary My Dasom~!’

Puzzled Donghae went off in search for them. At long last Donghae the TV for the daily news while he tried calling her. Crashing onto the floor, his eyes glued themselves onto the TV as the news report the latest tragedy. His wife and daughter died instantly when their car fall down the bridge.

Upon hearing the news Donghae’s parents and cousin rushed over, but it was too late as Donghae had killed himself upon knowing that not only did his wife and daughter died that night but also their unborn baby and his heart.

Just before Donghae had the TV, Donghae found a report that Dasom left in Dahae’s room. A special report that said that Dasom were four months pregnant with twins. Donghae unable to process with them by his side, left to join them.

Donghae had intended to introduce his baby cousin Yoona to Dasom and Dahae before she goes back home to Japan after spending two weeks working for his company as a model. Tears rolling down as his heart gripped in pain at the thought of Dasom, his special girl, his only love and one of the best girl he ever loved was gone, leaving him all alone. ‘Not for long.’ He said as he stabs himself through the heart just as the doorbell rang.

 

30/10/2013 by butterdilys J