Final

My Yixing is Lay EXO!!!

“Stop bothering me!” I was talking with my friends when I heard a voice. I turn my head, seeing a few people bullying a nerd boy.

“Is that that new boy from our class? It’s just a few days he transfer here and now he’s being a target for bullying..” One of my friends said.

“Yeah, poor Yixing.” I just looking at those gangs who bullying Yixing while clenching my fists. I can’t stand about this thing anymore. They are just so stupid, bullying someone who is just weaker than them. Without me realizing, my legs quickly move to their direction.

“Eunhee ya, just where are you going??” They shout but I didn’t care about it anymore.

“Hey, stop bothering him, you stupid gangs!” I said. Then, all of them, including that Yixing boy looking at me.

“Well, well, well…. You have a backup huh?”  One of the them said to Yixing, before turning his head to me again. “So, pretty~ what will you do if we didn’t stop doing that?”

I look at surrounding, and see the big rock beside me. I look at them and smirk. I grab the rock, and doing the stand-by position with the rock.

“Well, I didn’t mind going to the jail because of this. So, better you go or your head going break into pieces...” They seems scare about it, since my looks really shows that I really going to throw it, so they just run away.

“This is your day, missy. And you too, stupid nerd boy.” They said before running away.

 “Ya, this is heavy!” I said and throw the rock back to the place. “Are you okay?” I asked him.

“I-I-I’m fine.” Thanks… He said while looking at me shyly. “I’m Yixing. Zhang Yixing.” He said and takes out of his right hand. However, I just looking at his hand.

“I know, we are at same class anyway…” I said.

“Ohh..” He said and slowly put his hand down. I just smile. He’s cute…

“I’m Song Eunhee.” I said and take out my hand. He saw it before smiling and grabs my hand. There it goes, our relationship starts…. As a friend.

However, since that day, my life turns into hell. Now, I become a new target for bullying along with Yixing. But, at least, mine was just putting rubbish in my locker or a doddle on my desk and sometimes they make my gym clothes wet every time I was going for P.E class.

The worst is, even my friends slowly stay away from me because they afraid that they might have experience like that because of me. So, now, my only friend is Yixing.

“HeeHee~” I look at Yixing who was running towards me while holding a bread. Yeah, since both of us can’t eat at the cafeteria, so we decided to spend our lunch at the rooftop.

“Here!” I look at him and grab a paper that he was holding. My eyes is widened as soon as I saw a ticket and also Lay’s photo with his signature.

“How you get this??” I asked with my smile plastered on my face. Lay, he’s one of my favorite biases in EXO. He’s cute, talented and great dancing. I really love him and yeah, Yixing knows about it. Well, I have realized that Lay and Yixing share a same name, but both of them surely are different. Lay is a hot-sweet guy while Yixing just a normal student and of course my best friend.

“Well, I just passing the EXO fan signing last Sunday, so I just go there and ask it to you.”

“And the ticket?”

“I have my friends who work at the SM , so I just ask him to give that to me. So, be grateful to me though..” He said while putting whole bread in his mouth.

“Thanks, Yixing. I really appreciate this.” I said. He just gives a sweet smile, revealing his dimples. However, it makes my heart fluttering, seeing those.

“As long I can see you smiling, it’s not a problem to me.” He said.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was Saturday, so I was going to EXO showcase since I got the ticket. As I arrive, there’s a lot of people who already inside the hall where the performance being held. I look at the number of the ticket, which it was a VIP seat.

“What the…? Yixing is so great!” I said as I sit at very front of the row, which it was the nearest at the stage.

It was awesome. I can see clearly the 12 members of EXO doing the performance. I was screaming as hard as I see Lay dancing in front of me. He was wearing an outfit from his ‘Growl’ second mv. He was so handsome and hot at there.

While I was looking at Lay, I can sense that he’s staring at me while dance. I was stunned for a while. Then, I look at left and right before looking at him again. Yes! He’s looking at me right now. However it didn’t last longer. My heart was beating really fast when saw that.

Lay EXO is looking at me……..

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was walking at school while thinking about what happen two days ago.

“Nah, it’s just my imagination.” I said. When I was walking, suddenly someone bumped at my shoulder and it hurts a lot.

“Arghh.” I grab my shoulder.

“Watch where are you looking, stupid girl!” It was Hyorin, the Queenka in my school along with her two friends. Then, she just walks away with her so-annoying walking steps. I just sigh. I can’t beat her actually. She has too much power in this school.

“HeeHee!” I look up and saw Yixing was running towards me. However, there’s one student who take out one of his leg to the side, making Yixing leg stepping at his leg and falling down, making some of the students there laugh.

“Such a stupid nerd~” that boy said.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I go to him.

“I’m fine…” He said while looking at me. I can’t stand looking at him, so I turn my head away. It’s the first time I’m feeling this to him. What’s wrong with me?

“So, how’s the showcase?” He asked as soon we arrived at the locker. Luckily, our locker was next to each other.

“It was awesome, Yixing. I never thought that you get a VIP ticket for me.” I said.

“Well, glad to hear that.”

“Yup, yup. And during their performance, I can sense that Lay was looking at me. But, I guess it must be my imagination anyway.” I said and thinking about the incident again.

“He is looking at you…” I can hear he’s muttering.

“What did you say?” I asked, confuse. He looks at me and just smile.

“Nothing. Let’s go!” He said and just walking. I titled my head side. Yixing smile, I think I have seen it before but I’m not sure.

“Ya, HeeHee!” My thought just goes away as Yixing calling me.

“Oh, wait for me!” I said.

The time surely flies so fast and now it’s a lunch time again. As usual, I wait for Yixing at the rooftop.

“Sorry~” He said while panting. “There some people who asking me to buy a food to them, so I;m kind late.”

“Bullying again?” I asked.

“No, it wasn’t!”

“Seriously, Yixing. Your face showing another reaction, so don’t lie.” I said. “Where’s my bread?” I asked him.

“Here..” He said and give me my favorite bread. Red bean bread. Then, both of us just being silence, enjoy eating our lunch.

“Hey, there’s something on your lips.” He said. I look at him.

“Jinjja?” I asked and sticking my tongue to my lips. Out of my mind, he touches my lips and rubs it with his thumb. After that, he his thumb.

“There. It is clean.” I was shock with that sudden action. I was looking at him, but he just continues eating his food.

“Oh yeah, I forgot!” He was taking out something from his pocket before handing that thing to me.

“EXO fans meeting? And it was in front row again?” I asked him.

He just nodded. “I was hoping you will go.”

“Are you going there too?” I asked.

“Nah, why should I go? They not my taste though.” I just laugh.

“Well thanks, Yixing.” I said. He just smiles while holding his thick glasses. Without both of us knowing, there someone watching us and they have a dirty plan about that.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was on my way to the fans meeting when someone grab me from behind and push me towards the wall behind a building. I look up and saw Hyorin was in front of me, and of course with two of her friends.

“I heard that you have a ticket to the EXO fans meeting right?” She asked.

“So?” I asked.

“Well, we want to go to that meeting too...” She said before leans her face to me. “But we have short of one ticket.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I come to the school with bruise and wound on my knees. I didn’t manage to attend the fans meeting since I have to ‘discuss’ with Hyorin and her gang.

“Why you didn’t come at the fans meeting?” Yixing ask as soon as he saw me. “Hey, what’s wrong with your knee and hand?” He was shock as soon as he saw it. I just smile and shook my head.

“I just fell off at the toilet in my house. Sorry, I can’t go there.” I can’t tell him about this.

Suddenly, he grabs my hand, which it was scratch a little and he kiss it, making my eyes widened.

“That’s it! I can’t stand it anymore.” He said and his eyes turn into anger. He grabs my hand and both of us going to the class. “I can’t let them hurt you anymore. It’s okay if it was me, but now to my girl!”

“Yixing~”

“I was going to confess at the fans meeting that day, but it seems like I have to do it here.” My heart is beating so fast when he said that. It was the first time I seeing him like this.

“Hey everyone, there’s something I want to tell you guys!” He said as soon we enter the class.

“Huh? What is it, nerdy boy? You want to do traditional dance there?” one of the guy said. Following to another and it becomes chaos as some of them starts laughing.

“Really, annoying!” He suddenly shout, making all the class been quiet. “Who’s doing this to Eunhee?” He asked to one of them. “Who~?”

“It’s me..” Hyorin said. Oh yeah, she’s in same class with me. “Anything problem, ugly boy?” Yixing just smirk as he heard Hyorin calling him that.

“Ugly huh?” Then, he take off of his thick glasses and rub his hair from neatly style into messy one. My eyes was going to pop up when I saw it.

Yixing is my Lay all the time? Then, once again, the class turns into chaos as they saw it.

“He’s Lay!!”

“Oh my god, I can’t believe that!”

“Damn, I mess up with EXO member!!”

“Wow, he’s hot!!!”

He just smirks. “Like what you see?” Then, he was looking at Hyorin again.

“It is you who make my HeeHee like this huh?” Hyorin just staring down,can’t looking at lay. Then, he went to Hyorin’s desk and put his hand on it.

“Next time if you did it, I will sure that you never going to this school anymore.” He said and walking towards me again. “If you lay even a finger to Eunhee, I will surely make you suffer! Let’s go Eunhee, this class is !” He said and grabbing me to the rooftop.

“Yi… lay-sshi, why you..” I can’t talk properly, still shocking about it as soon we arrived at the rooftop.

He just sigh. “I’m sorry. I don’t want anyone know about me studying here. I just want to live as a student here, not as an idol. I don’t want to have friends because of my condition as an idol.” Then, he looks at me. “Until I met you. How you willing to help me when I was being bullied before. How you willing to be my friends although I was a nerd and ugly look before. ” He walks closer to me. “And that’s make me fall in love with you. I love you, Song Eunhee.”

“L-Lay…” I said.

“Yixing. Just call me the way you use to be. I love how you calling my real name actually…” He said.

“I--- I think I love you too.” He just looks at me. “But it’s not because you are Lay, but because you are Yixing. Behind your nerdy look, you are really kind and good to me. That’s why I--” I can’t finish my word as his lips is kissing me, passionately but gentle. “—Love you…” I said as he broke the kiss.

“I know.” Then, he held my hand. “Would you be my girlfriend?” I just look at him before smiling and nodded.

And there, we both official couple now. As the day turns, there was no bullying session towards me and Yixing anymore. Now, he freely went to the school without his glasses or neatly hair style. At peole, he becomes Lay, a cold and arrogant but in front of me, he becomes Yixing, the guy I used to hang out and I was falling in love to.

Now, my life becomes brighter as I finally get what I want.

 

A perfect boyfriend like Zhang Yixing………

 

 

*Hey, I'm back! here's the story.. sorry for keeping you waiting.. Enjoy anyways~~~~ ^^*