final.

True Blood

Music: Justin Timberlake - True Blood

          I saw you walk down into the club with the music bouncing off the walls. The way you little black dress contures to your body. I could see the glint in your eyes and the smirk you have on your face as you see my eyes follow you to the dance floor. I take my drink and take a shot before slowly walking down the steps of the bar to where you are. I bump into people, but the only thing that's happening is you calling for me without even trying. I could feel your aura engulfing me and all I can do is be dragged in by you. I approach you as smoothly as I can get, but you just go farther away from me. You're bad. So bad.

         What's drawing me to you? I have an idea. You're a true blood. The way I want to feel you and how much I want to taste your blood. You have that sweet blood that flows through your y body that curves like an hour glass that ticks my time bomb. I crave you and I only have so much more patience until I hunt you down and take you. I need you. Why must you tease me?

         I watch you strut away with your friends and here I am chasing you. You smirk like it's your only expression. I want you. I don't want to chase anymore. Leave your mortal friends and come my way. Did you come here to mess with me? It's working. My blood is boiling.

         You move from your friends and walk towards the halls that are full of darkness, musky odor and . You peek back at me and pull me in deeper. I make my way to you and I loose my sight as the darkness takes over. Damn my weak mortal senses. I feel a hand graze my arm and take a firm grasp around my wrist and pull me further into the darkness. Your strength is overwhelming. You pin me to the cold metal wall. Your lips on my neck as you on my skin again teasing my well being.

         "Hey half breed. I saw you following me and I know you want me. So why don't we get started." Your breath is pierving cold as it blows on the side of my face. It sends shivers down my spine and I can't get enough.

         "Hey true blood. Why don't we go somewhere I can see you?" I say as I look for your shining red eyes. You jerk me away with your strength and speed into a lit room. It's warm and you push me against the door and I see your y body that drags me in again. My teeth come out from my gums and I bite into your neck and out your blood and you only moan from pleasure.

         "Thank you, Kris sweetie for the fun." You checkle as your bites heal instantly. My bites are still spewing out blood, but now I no longer crave you. Now I own you.

         "Not so fast. You're mine for the keeping." I brush your gleaming hair behind ear and I can see my mark. I smirk the way your smirked until it went away. "You see, this marking is my branding. Like a werewolf peeing on a tree. You of all people should know better. See you next century darling."


That's all I got. Loving Kris.