Epilogue

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I made some tiny changes to the last chapter, like where she goes through the gates! So if you want to go back and read that 2 line change then feel free to back and have a look!

  Chapter 28 3 Years Later     Sehun's P.O.V

It has been 3 years since Minyoung left already, 3 years. She lied, she lied to me. She promised me that she will return back to Korea after a year, but she didn't. I waited all those day hoping she will be back. On the day she was supposed to be back, well she did not. I thought that maybe she just needed more time alone and she will be back sooner or later so I waited another 6 months and she still not back. I asked Kris hyung many times if he knows where Minyoung is or when will she be back? But he keeps on telling me that he does not know. Ever since then I looked for one of my friends Donghae who works as a investigator, I asked him if he can track Minyoung down, because I am dead worried. Kris says he does not know where she is and she never toldme where she will be.It could have taken only a month to find her if we at least know which country she is in, but thats the problem, I dont even know which country she is in. I have spent the past year and a half searching for her but still no luck. People around me keep on telling me that Minyoung wont return but I choose to refuse to believe what they say. I know she will come back. 3 years ago I once said that what ever comes out Minyoung's mouth I will believe. And if she promised she will be back, I know she will.

As for Daeun, I haven't seen her until 2 months after she ran out of my house the day Minyoung left, when she showed herself again she was still determined to get me back, which did not success. After I straightforwardly rejected her she had mental issues due to the fact that she has been hitting the clubs, messing with other men and dealing with drugs and alcohol. She is now in the mental issue hospital, tied with straps because she has been suicidal for the past 2 years. During those 2 years she has once became pregnant again with some man who she does not know and lost the baby because of drugs and alcohol. As for her cousin Jung Jin-Hyuk is in prison for who knows how many years for taking action in illegal abortion, he has lost his right in being a doctor so even if he is out of prison he can no longer return to being a doctor, its now in his records. They both now have their consequence to what they deserve. 

As for me I graduated college a years ago and now working part time at my dads company since my parents think its better to take over a company with a wife... So I end up working on certain days. Minyoungs parents understand our situation and would not break our contract between the 2 companies. As for EXO hyungs, they all been the same, childish, immature, acts like 5 years olds. Nothing really big change.

I woke up due to the sunlight shining from the bright sun  through the window hitting my skin. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes and looked over at the clock, it read 9:30 am. This is usually the time I wake up on Saturday mornings. I looked over to my side to only see the other half of the bed empty like it has been for the pass 3 years. Even though it has been 3 years, I am still not used to the missing warmth feeling, that someone is sleeping in my arms. I still think about time where I wake up and I will see my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully beside me. I shook off the thought because thinking of Minyoung only brings down my mood since she is not physically here. I got off the bed as I made my way into the washroom for my morning routine. I walked out the bathroom with a towel around my waist, I walked into my closet and chose a casual outfit since I am meeting my hyungs later in the afternoon.

After I changed I walked downstairs and made breakfast. I grabbed my bowl of Greek yogurt with berries and my glass of apple juice as I make my way towards the living room as I plant my on the couch. For the past 3 years I have never sat in the dining room unless I eat with my hyungs. I choose not to sit there because it just has so many memories of Minyoung there. She loves sitting in the dinning room because she says thats the time where we sit together and talk about our day and where you actually communicate with each other. Without Minyoung there no point sitting there anymore. After I finished my breakfast I placed my bowl on the coffee table as i got up and walked towards the wall where Minyoung and my wedding picture is hanged. I stood in front of the picture as I stare at my wife's beautiful face, in the picture she was smiling so bright, her eyes were in a crescent moon shape, it was as if she was glowing. While me on the side had to force a smile.... I am the worst husband ever, before the vows I even made out with my girlfriend. If I could go back in time to the dinner where our parents told us bout the marriage, I would change everything that happened in the past and make Minyoung feel as if she was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter