Chapter 23

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hii to all my lovely subbies, I am so thankful for the 205 subbie and 23 upvotes. I did expect this story to even reach over 100 subbie and now there 205! ^^ I just want to say sorry to those subbie who wants me to updated more frequently, but I hope you all can understand that I have school to attend and homework that needs to be done, I also take Chinese, Korean, Swimming and Dance lessons aside from school. Thats not including dance practice time. I also want to thanks those who did not un-subscribe even though I did not update often. Thanks so much and I love you all!

And also a lot of you guys dont comment at all, please comment on my update chapter because it will make me want to update more often!^^

From Last Chapter

"Daeun-ah I need to talk to you..."

"Yes? hunnie? what is it about"

"Lets end our relationship here... You can still stay here and I will take care of yours and the baby living expenses but once you give birth to the baby, you can move out and I can take care of the child..if you want"

"W-wae?" I can see tears in her eyes and her voice is cracking.. but I know I am doing the right thing

"Because the one I truly love and cant loose is Minyoung...sorry" 

I walked out of the room to give her some time alone... I dont regret my decision because I know I am doing the right thing, for Minyoung and I, for our love, for our future together. 

"Minyoung, you are the one I truly love.... Saranghae"

 

Chapter 23 Daeun's P.O.V

I did not believe that just happen... Did Sehun just broke up with me ?... That's impossible, he will never break up with me... I am sure of that... This is just a dream, I have to wake up from it. SEHUN WILL NEVER LEAVE ME. wae.... WAE? WHY DID HE LIE TO ME? He told me he will love me forever, he said he will never leave me no matter what... he said he will love me forever and only me... he changed... he is no longer the Sehun I met a few years back...

I dropped on my knees sobbing against the floor, my whole body is weak and numb all I can feel is my heart hurting, I brought my hand and placed it on top off my stomach rubbing slow circles above it caressing my tummy. My tears running down my  cheeks, I have never cried this hard in my life. I admit that when Sehun and I first started dating I only cared about his money and his looks, even though my family might have money, the amount Sehun has himself will never compare to my whole families amount. However when I found out that he is getting to Minyoung, I realized that I love him and I cant loose him to her. 

Sehun has always spoken about Minyoung to me when we went on dates, he will always tell me how pretty she looks or how smart she is just anything about her is perfect in Sehun's eyes. I always had a feeling that Sehun might have liked Minyoung ever since she moved back to from Canada, but he always assure he does not and told me he loves me and only me. I trust him that what he says is true. Now he tells me that the one he loves in his wife Minyoung? I am carrying his freaking baby here. I don't believe that Sehun does not love me anymore, what we had will never vanish, HE WAS MINE TO START WITH, HE WILL BE MINE TO END WITH TOO.

You'll regret leaving me.......

 

Meanwhile Sehun's P.O.V

I walked over to mine and Minyoung's room that we used to share. I slowly caress the door knob and turned it slightly opening it quietly. I stepped inside without make a noise when I turned around to close the door a dim light was open, I stopped and turned around to see Minyoung staring at me with a confused face while sitting on the bed. I slowly walked over to her and kneeled in-front of her with hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter