Never regret

Only one Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Princess, meet Mr. and Mrs. Wu.” your dad said to you.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Park Eunmi-imnida.” the two years old you said while bowing.

“Oww, she is so cute!” Mrs. Wu said.

“Meet our son.” she said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Wu Yi Fan.” he said while bow.

“I think Yi Fan is older, right?” your mom asked.

“Yes, he is.”

“Eunmi, you can call him gege, since he is older than you.” his dad said.

------------------------------------------>>> Years passed >>>-------------------------------------

“Kris gege, do the other oppa come too?” the six years old you asked while following him to the living room.

“Can you stop it!”

“What?”

“Calling me ‘Gege’, I told you so often to stop.”

“And how often did I ask you, why?”

“Because you call all other guys ‘Oppa’ and I’m the only one you call ‘Gege’.”

“You’re the only one that I call ‘Gege’ because your special to me, but fine I’ll call you ‘Oppa’ to.” you said while walking away.

“No, it’s fine. Call me ‘Gege’.” he said while back hugging you.

“Am I really important to you?” he asked while resting his head on your shoulder.

“Ne.”

----------------------------------------->>> Years passed >>>--------------------------------------

You always were the only girl that’s close to EXO-M, making every girl envy/hates you. Everyone were confuse about you and EXO-M, they would always ask themselves how you a nerd can be friends with EXO-M the Kingkas. Not even the Queenka’s can come so close to EXO-M like you are.

“Sweetheart, it’s time to go to school.” your mom said as she wakes you up.

“Only 5 minutes more!” you said while cover your head with the blanket.

“Do you want your Oppas to wait!” your mom said while opening the windows.

“I’ll message them, not to pick me up.”

“Too late.”

“What do you mean?”

“So guys, I’ll leave it to you.” she said and went down to the kitchen.

“Wake up, sweetheart!!” a meal voice said before falling on top of you.

“What the?!! Go away!!!”

“Guess who?”

“Chen!! Now stand up!!”

“Bingo, now wake up.” he said while taking your blanket away.

“Ok, ok, I’m getting ready.”

“Ok, we’ll waiting downstairs.” Lay said and leave your room following by the other.

After doing your usual morning routine, you went down and find the guys in the dining room.

“Morning Sweetheart!” they said while eating breakfast.

“Shut up!!” you said annoyed and sit on your usual place.

“Where is Kris gege?” you asked, after you didn’t saw him.

“Where do you think? He is helping Hyuna AGAIN.” Tao said.

“Again!! It’s almost two month since he is ditching us for Hyuna.”

“You know him, he always help people.” Luhan said after drinking his juice.

“I know, but why can’t he see-”

“See what? That Hyuna is a two-face-girl.” Xiumin said.

“We always ask ourselves this question.” he added.

*No, I mean my feel for him.* you thought.

------------------------------------------->>> Skip forward >>>-------------------------------------

After eating breakfast you went to school with your EXO-M, like you always would do. A usual morning for you, entering the school building, saying goodbye to your Oppas, since you have other schedule.

You went to your looker but then someone bumped into you, making you fall.

“Look, look. Who do we have her?” Jihyun said one friend of Hyuna.

“How often should we tell you to keep away from OUR Oppas.” Gayoon said while bend down on your level.

“Now, keep away from them, or you get it.” she added before they went away, leaving you on the floor.

“Gwenchana, Eunmi??” one of your Seonbae asked while helping you up.

“Ne, I’m fine. Thanks.” you said and bow.

“Argh!! I hate this so called ‘Qeenka’s’, who even told them that they are ‘Queenka’s’??” she said angry.

“Don’t worry about them, who even like them?? Nobody.” one of her friend said trying to calm her down.

“Eunmi, tell me if they pick on you again, ok? They will get it from me.” she said and left with her friends.

The rest of the day was like usual, you get bully from the Queenka’s because you spend time with the Kingkas. Yea, and Kris was too busy helping Hyuna that he ditch you and the others. And this goes few weeks, until he had time again to hang up with you guys.

“What’re we going to do?” you asked while falling on the couch.

“How about watching some movies.” Lay said while showing some DVD’s.

“Or playing some video games.” Luhan said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter