Final

Rain

 

Pitter. Patter. Drop. Drop. Splash. It goes.

 

 

"Jongin, would you like some hot chocolate?" Kyungsoo asked with a sweet angelic tone. Jongin looked at his lover and nodded, Kyungsoo smiled at him and then proceeded to go to the Kitchen. 

 

Rumble. Rumble. Rumble. Its friend says 

 

"That's odd, rain doesn't usually bring thunder with him, oh well." Kyungsoo shrugged and continued making hot chocolates. 

 

Splash. Splash.

 

 

"Here's your hot choco, Jonginnie~" he smiled and gave Jongin his hot choco. "Thank you Hyung" Jongin said and smiled a little.

 

Plop. Plop. Plop.

 

 

"Is something wrong?" Kyungsoo asked, putting his hot choco on their small glass table. "Hyung, its evening" Jongin whimpered, "Yes it is Jongin, what's wrong with that?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

 

Pat. Pat. Pat.

 

 

"Its raining! And its evening!" Jongin said a little louder "I know! Dont shout!" Kyungsoo puffed his cheeks while Jongin crossed his arms. Jongin mumbled those words again. "Its raining.. and its evening..." Jongin pouted.

 

 

Rain

 

 

Ping! A bright bulb went above Kyungsoo' s head. "Jonginnie~" he cooes softly in his ear. "N-Ne hyung?" Jongin blushed."should we go inside our room to see that rainbow you wanted? He said softly and pecked his lips.

 

Pitter. Patter.

 

"H-hyung?" Kyunhsoo grinned at Jongin's tone. 

 

 

 

Tap. Tap. Splash.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo pushed him into their room. "Rainbow time♡♡♡" Kyungsoo grinned and Jongin squealed.

 

 

Rainbow.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yah. Its weird. Its done. Its not fluff. Its useless. Stupid brain.

~MissFluffySoo♥