I love you goodbye

When Daehyun chose you over his cheesecake


 

It was a happy day for you because you and your boyfriend Daehyun is going to have a date. You wore your cute pink and white top paired shorts. You looked at yourself through the mirror and chuckled when you hear the doorbell rang. You quickly went out of your room and opened the door and saw Daehyun looking so handsome with his shades and cap for disguise for he is an idol while wearing white shirt and a cardigan paired with pants.


"hey, you ready?" he smiled and offered you his arms.


"yes!" you smiled back and took his arms happily.


He opened the car door for you and started the car. You looked around happily as you arrived in the amusement park. You are so happy because it was your second date with Daehyun since he was so busy with his schedules.


"wanna ride that roller coaster?"


You nodded your head happily and the two of you lined and wait for your turn. Daehyun cleared his throat and started. "y-you sure you wanted to ride in this roller coaster?" he asked nervously while looking up at the ride and hearing the screams of the people make him want to back out.


"uhm yes! I'm sure I'll be fine as long as I am with you" you flashed a smile on him.


The two of you sat on the ride and the safety belt was finally put on. You chuckled when you felt Daehyun's hand held yours while shaking.


"i-if you're feeling scared, j-j-just know that I'm here" he said trying to look brave. You just laughed at him. When the ride finally started to move, Daehyun suddenly screamed like a girl even though it is not yet going fast.


You heard the other people behind and the other staff laughed at him. "t-that was just a practice" he swallowed hard and you can feel his shaking hands tightened the grip on your hands and started sweating.

The whole ride, Daehyun was the one who was screaming hard more than you. When the both of you already got off the ride, his knees were shaking hard and you were laughing at him for looking like a scared puppy sweating hard.


"are you okay?" you asked while patting his back.


He looked up and hold your hand. "yes, yes. What ride do you want to go next?"


"you still want to continue?" you laughed at him.


"I'm not a coward. Let's go" he stand up straight and continued walking while holding your hand.


You grinned and pointed the swinging inverted ship and you can see the fear in his eyes but kept his dignity as a man and agreed to ride on it.


Daehyun was resting his head on his arms the whole time while on the ride. After the ride he felt like he wanted to vomit but controlled and still kept his cool.


"Daehyunnie, I know you can't do it anymore. Come on. Let's take a snack first" you pulled him to the food stalls. His face lightened seeing a cheesecake shop nearby.


"you, what do you want?" he asked, already got over of the sickness he felt on the rides.


"hamburger please"


"okay. Wait for me here" he said then walked towards the food stalls. He bought your hamburger first then headed to the cheesecake shop. "my dear baby cheesecakes...it's been a while" he whispered to himself while his eyes are sparkling. He went to the cashier and bought 3 slices of cheesecake.


He sat on one of the chairs and waited for his order. He promised himself that he will eat it fast because you are waiting for him. But he ended up eating inside the shop for 3 hours and ended up eating 23 slices. Seems unbelievable, but for Jung Daehyun, nothing is impossible. His 20th order arrived and was about to eat it when his phone vibrated.


Daehyunnie, I'm already home. Thank you for bringing me in this date. I had so much fun. I hope you have fun with your cheesecakes too


-you


He automatically stood up from his seat when he read your message. Was about to leave when he remembered the cheesecake he ordered. He looked at the pity-looking cheesecake and his eyes got watery.


"I'm so sorry little cheesecake, but I....love my girlfriend more" Daehyun cried dramatically and turned his back at his oh-so-delicious and oh-so-precious cheesecake.

 


 

OKAY THAT'S ALL. HE CHOSE YOU OVER HIS PRECIOUS CHEESECAKE. SORRYNOTSORRY 


looks so yummy right

 

ATTACK ME!! KILL ME!! YEAAAH I'M TOTALLY ON CRACK RIGHT NOW HEHEHEHEHHE I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 <3 <3

SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR TOO LAZY TO EDIT. BYE