Hit by a basketball

Cupid's ball

*This won't be a surprise to you but i didn't edit this T_T Sorry for all the grammar mistakes there might be~*

 

You were exploring around the beautiful city of seoul. You had map and everything you needed so you wouldn't get lost. Korean people and Korea itself seemed really nice. You had been here for a few days already. Your family weren't with you though since they didn't really like planes too much and they are sure you won't let anything bad happen to you. 

As you walked around parks and enjoyed the nice weather something hit you hard in the head. "The heck was that!" You thought as a basketball rolled on the ground. You turned to the direction where the ball seemed to come and saw someone running to you. You had to take a minute to be sure that what you saw was right. You stared at the person coming closer to you and you began to be more sure about who he was. Yes, you were definitely sure, it was ~~~~. 

"Sorry, are you okay?" he asked putting his hand on your shoulder and looking at you. You felt your heart began to race.

"Y-y-yes.."  you mumbled looking at the ground and then at his hand on your shoulder. 

"Oh sorry," he said putting his hand away, "I didn't mean to hit you, the ball totally had a will of its own." He smiled looking at your still shocked face. 

"N-no problem.." you just couldn't look at him. You weren't sure what to do so you just stood without doing anything and looking shocked. Suddenly a few more people came surrounding you. 

" You okay?" one of them asked you.

"Ye-"

"Wah you're pretty." Someone cut you off as you raised your head. You had to admit that you were totally blushing by now. 

"Yah, you're scaring her." ~~~~ said writing something on a piece of paper, "here take this, if you start feeling weird just call." He smirked and they left back to where they came from. 

"What.was.that.!!" You looked at the paper he gave you. "~~~~ -oppa?! why did he give me his number? It's not like i'm going to die if I get hit by a stupid basketball." You were a little puzzled about everything. Maybe there was a deeper meaning? maybe he was just being nice? maybe it isn't even his number? You thought about everything and looked at the paper. "But seriously I just met ~~~~. I can't believe this. I never expected that to happen.......Ah, better to just keep going." You walked away still feeling puzzled and blushing. 

 

You had been walking for a while now but you just couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. Actually you couldn't remember how much it hurt when the ball hit you. You were too focused on ~~~~ that you had no time to think about pain. You were sitting in a nice cafe drinking bubble tea and still looking at the paper he gave you. "He wouldn't just write his number for some stranger, right? Ah my head hurts for thinking so much. I should try think about something else for a while. "

[~~~~'S POV]

" the ball isn't going where it should." The ball flew to the totally wrong direction causing it to hit you. "Omo, I hope she's okay" He thought rushing towards you. "Wah she's pretty." 

"Sorry, are you okay?" He asked you actually blushing a little. You couldn't see it since you weren't looking at him. He didn't know why but his heart began to flutter. "Why's my heart beating so fast?"

He couldn't help but to just stare at you. He felt some kind of affection towards you. This was something he had never felt before. His heart was going to burst but the other came to save him. He calmed down a bit when the others came. "I should do something but what should I do?! I don't have time to think about this?!" He did the only thing that came to his mind at that time, giving you his number. His hands felt a bit shaky when he started writing the note for you. "I hope this works." He prayed in his head giving you the note.

After you had left they continued to play but of course he couldn't play well since he was thinking about something else. "Maybe i sould've asked her number? nah, she wouldn't have told me that-" a ball hitting him brought him back from his thoughts. 

"What are you doing?!" 

"Ah sorry, I was just thinking.."

"Well stop it then. We're trying to play here."

"Sorry.."

"What are you thinking about so hard?" another one of his friends asked him.

"You know guys" ~~~~ looked at everyone and continued, "I think I'm in love." 

The other looked at each other and chuckled, "What??" 

"You know....the girl from before.." 

"Are you serious? You just met her." 

"I know but i just can't shake off this feeling.." 

"You probably just have a crush on her." 

"No no, believe me, this is love." 

 

~~~~~~Evening~~~~~~

 

[YOUR POV]

You had placed the note ~~~~ had given you on the hotel room's table. You still weren't sure what to think about it. Should you really call him or should you just ignore it like nothing ever happened? What if it was fate? You weren't really into fate and stuff but you still couldn't help to think about it. Actually to tell the truth, you were kind of hoping for it. 

As you were deep in your thoughts, your phone alarmed bringing you back to earth. You got a messade from your friend. 

[ 1 new message

From: ~~~~

 

Hay ~~~~! How are you? Did you visit the bar I recommended you? You must go there, maybe you'll het as lucky as I did;)]

Your friend had visited korea some time ago and she happened to meet a nice guy at this one bar. They have been talking to each other non stop and they're probably going to be together soon. The bar was just something she happened to walk across and decided to go in. It was probably quite populat since it was full of people. She's hoping that you would meet your prince charming there too. 

You answered her telling about your day. You told her about getting hit by a basketball while walking but you left out the details. After sending the message you went to look for the map your friend had made you. She surely really wants you to check out that bar. Not like you have something else to do anyways. You found the map, put your jacket on and headed towards the bar. The map wasn't that detailed so you walked to a few wrong streets but luckily noticed it shortly. You came to a big building and looked at it. By looking at the name you've come to the right place. "Here we are. Now lets check it out." You walked towards the front doors after looking at the building. It had three floors but the top floor didn't seem to be a part of the bar. Maybe the owners live there or something. Since it's not that important you stopped thinking about it and just walked in. 

The inside was way more prettier than you expected it to be. It actually looked really elegant and it was full of people. There was two barmen at a long desk. Only a few people were sitting at the desk while the majority of people were sitting on the other tables around the bar. There was two guards standing at the enterance to the second floor. Maybe it was a V.I.P area or someting. 

You sat at the desk and one of the barmen came to you right away. 

"What would you like to order?"

You didn't really know what to order so you just ordered something he suggested. Nothing strong of course. You were definitely not planning on getting drunk. 

He gave you your drink along with a little smile. Now that you look at him he was actually quite handsome. "Are you my prince charming?" You jonkingly thought to yourself chuckling a little. You looked around the place and noticed that at least half of the people there were clearly drunk. You accidentaly met eyes with some guy that smiled at you. You quickly turned back towards the bar and sipped your drink. It tasted really good. "Wah, no wonder this place is so popular." 

Since there was no one for you to talk to you were already almost finished with your drink. "I wonder how stupid this must look, me sitting alone doing nothing than just drinking." You thought as someone sat next to you. You looked at him surprised. It was the guy you had accidentaly looked at. 

"Hello there." He grinned at you making you feel a little weird. 

"Hello.." you mumbled quietly back to him. 

"What is such a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?" he said still grinning and actually your hair which made you back away a little. You felt creeped out and a little scared. "What is he going to do?!" Of course he wouldn't be able to do anything much since you were inside a bar and at the main desk but it was still creepy, some drunk and creepy man was touching you. 

You couldn't answer anything to him but just smiled awkwardly and drank the rest of the drink. At the corner of your eye you saw someone approaching you. He stopped right next to the drunk guy that was flirting with you. 

"Oh hello there" the guy smiled at you, "are you on to something here?" he asked the drunk guy. Seems like they were friends. 

Suddenly your phone rang. "Oh thank god!" 

"Sorry but I need to get this." You said rushing out of the bar. "Did she really meet him there?! I definitely wasn't expecting that." 

You picked your phone from your bag. It wasn't ringing anymore. Your friend had called you and also left a message. 

[ 1 new message

From: ~~~~

 

Sorry sorry, I didn't mean to call you~]

"Well thank god that you did." You thought and started walking back. Not like you were going back there again. 

As you started walking you heard footsteps behind you. You know it could've been anyone but you couldn't help starting to walk faster. After hearing the footsteps behind you going faster too you started feeling a little scared and ran quickly to a random street that was ahead of you. You hid behind a big trash bin and looked if anyone was following you. Surely after a few seconds two guys showed up.  ", it's them!" 

You had no idea what to do now. Maybe you could try and run for it even though you doubt that you would make it. Maybe you could try and scream. Your time was up and you didn't do anything. The two guys were standing in front of you. 

"Why did you do that? We just want to talk to you" The flirty guy came closer to you offering his hand to help you up. You didn't want to take his hand so you just stood up by yourself. The guy clenched hid hand and looked at you. 

"Since you don't want to talk why don't we just skip to the business?" He grabbed your wrists aggressively and pinned you to the wall. There was no chance for you to fight him off. He was a man after all. "Someone help!" You thought as your eyes start watering and you feel more scared. They could do anything to you. 

As the guy brought his face extremely close to yours you could smell his awful breath on your face. 

Suddenly you hear someone running towards you. 

"YAH, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

After that scream you only heard groans of pain and sounds of fighting.

"Let's go!" one of the men screamed as they fled from the scene.

"Are you okay?" you felt two arms pull you to a soft embrace. You looked up and saw ~~~~ looking at you extremely worried. That made you so happy you actually cried a little bit more. 

"Thank you.." you managed to mumble as you buried your face in his chest which made him blush. 

"It's okay now." He patted your head trying to calm you down. 

~~~~

After you had calmed down he bought you something to drink.

"Thank you again." you said bowing a little.

"No need to thank me." ~~~~ smiled. 

"By the way, my name is ~~~~." 

"~~~~.....that's a very pretty name. I like it." 

You felt your cheeks heat up a little as you blushed. 

"Umm...maybe...do you think..you could..give me your number?" ~~~~said blushing a little and scraching the back of his head. 

"S-sure." You smiled back to him. 

 

~~~~~~

 

"And that's how I met your mother." 

"Woah dad, you were amazing!" 

"Heh, that was nothing much." 

"I have to agree with our son in this one." You say walking to the livingroom and giving ~~~~ a peck on his lips. 

"Mom eww~~" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heheh i finally finished this one:D 

So how did you like it? Please don't be a silent reader and comment^^ 

I might do more oneshots:P

Thank you for reading~ and/or subscribing~ ♥