You're My Everything...

I Love You Giant

You and Chanyeol have been best friends since childhood. You two mostly spend the moments together and never wasted it. You two had never gave each other's disappointments. Lucky for you, Chanyeol's the only one who can protect you from any harm. The one who never fails you down. And lucky for him, you're the only one who can make him happy. The one who always make him feel special. While growing up with each other's happiness, you both also growing love and feelings for each other.

You and Chanyeol were now 21 years old, still best friends. How magical, isn't it? A lot of years had passed and you thanked God that you still have him and he's still have you. What more magical is that you have each other's nicknames. He called you 'Tiny' and you called him 'Giant'. Cute, right? Plus your houses were just next to each other, so you're like neighbors with him. Always go to each other's houses just to kill boredom inside your bodies. Your parents and his were super close that they want you to be with Chanyeol.

"Hey, Tiny!" A deep voice called out your nickname. You turned to that voice and you giggled.

"Hey, Giant!" You said as you hugged him tight. He let out a laugh and hugged you back.

You two were at the park. A few minutes ago, you waited him there and now he's like 10 minutes late. He's the one who planned it just to have time for you.

"Sorry for being late!" He said as he broke the hug.

"It's okay, Giant! Atleast you're here." You gave him a sweet grin which made him blush cuz' of his embarrassment.

"So? What're we going to do?" You asked.

"Let's play with the kids over there!" He said as he pointed the playful kids. You giggled by his suggestion.

"Really? You want us to play with the kids?"

"Hey, I said that I want to have time for you. So, we'll enjoy some time here, having lots of fun." His aegyoing in front of you which made you blush a little.

"Fine, make me happy today, Giant!"

"I will, Tiny!"

You let out a laugh and pulled him to a group of kids. Some kids were climbing to Chanyeol's body while you were spinned around by the other kids. After all the climbing and spinning, you were playing tag with the kids. Chanyeol also played with you. Laughter of kids were like music to your ears. You were all sat in the grass, playing peek-a-boo. Chanyeol suprised the little boy who was laughing cuz' of Chanyeol's big eyes. 1 hour later, the kids were exhausted with all of the fun. Their mothers approached you and Chanyeol.

"I didn't know you two were good with kids." A mother complemented to the two of you.

"I think my son had a great time with you two." Another mother said as she's carrying her little son.

"Thank you. I do have fun with them." You said with a grin.

"Hey, they look a great couple." Another mother approached the two of you and brag.

"I agree." "Same here." Two mothers agreed. Your eyes widen in shock while Chanyeol's hiding his face, blushing.

"Uh... We're not a couple. We're just bestfriends." You said.

"Yeah... What she said." Chanyeol agreed to you. The mothers were confused.

"But you two look like one." The first mother said.

"I see... Well, we have fun with your cute little kids. Thanks for letting us play with them!" Chanyeol bowed to the mothers.

"Hope we can see them again!" You bowed as well.

"Okay. You're welcome then. We're going home now." The second mother bid goodbye to you both as the other mothers did the same.

"Take care!" You both said with a grin. Before they leave, a little girl approached to Chanyeol.

"Oppa... Give this to Unnie. I know she's special to you so I picked this from the bush an hour ago. Show her that you love her by giving her this. It symbolizes 'Everlasting Love'." The little girl said as she handed Chanyeol a 'Blue Rose'.

Chanyeol had a wide grin plastered on his face as he gradually accept the blue rose.

"Thank you, little girl. I'll try to confess to her." Chanyeol hugged the little girl, showing appreciation and thanks.

"You're welcome, Oppa." She hugged him back. "I need to go now." Chanyeol broke the hug and the little girl wave at him as a goodbye. Chanyeol did the same. After the little girl had disappeared, you walked to him.

"Hey, Giant! Where are we going next?" You asked. Chanyeol hid the blue rose behind his back.

"Nowhere!" He answered. You gave him a confused look.

"I have something to confess." He said.

"Go on..." You're now curious to him.

"I... Love... You... Hyeli..." His words were stuttered as your eyes were widen by his words. And so far, you were speechless.

"Since back then, during our childhood days, I already had this strange feeling when it comes to you. My heart leaped in happiness whenever I see you. It makes me feel like I don't wanna lose you. It makes me feel that a world without you is difficult. When you're always with me, it feels like that heaven's always with me as well." He said it by heart, with you dumbfounded.

His words made your heart skipped a million beats in every second and soften afterwards. You also feel the same since your childhood days with Chanyeol. A world without him is difficult. And you don't want to lose him. You also feel like heaven's always with you when Chanyeol's with you.

"Hyeli. Tiny, I want to know your answer." He walked a few steps towards you which made you gulped.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" His question made you grin widely. He handed you the blue rose which was given to him by the little girl.

"I feel the same way about you, Giant. Yes!" You accepted the blue rose and hugged him tight. He burst out a laugh and hugged you back, tighter.

"Thank you, Hyeli."

"You're welcome, Chanyeol."

He caressed your cheek and leaned closer. He's a few inches away from you.

"You're not just my friend, you're my love." - Chanyeol

"You're not just my love, you're my heart." - Hyeli

"You're not just my heart, you're my life." - Chanyeol

"You're not just my life, you're my everything." - Hyeli

Then he pressed his lips to yours. His arms wrapped your waist and your arms wrapped his neck. He pulled you closer to deepen the kiss. In that place, where you two kiss, was occupied by only the two of you and no others. He pulled away from your lips and rested his forehead to yours. He let out a giggle as you did the same.

As the sun shine bright at the both of you, you two felt like heaven was there with you both. Nature embraced the love you both shared. Realizing that fate is true and so was destiny. There's no distance between the two of you but if there is... it's not an obstacle; rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong your love can be.

"I Love You, Tiny."

"I Love You, Giant."


[A/N]

WANNA FEEL YOUR REACTIONS, GUYS!!! T^T

HAHAHA!!! JUST KIDDIN'

HOW CUTE CHANYEOL'S HERE IN THIS FANFIC!

ENJOY YOUR DAYS, K-POPPERS!

FIGHTING!!! XD