one.

황도대.

It's said that there are three different species of demons. Hell Demons, that are born from all hate and all evil in Hell, Dimensional Demons, that inhabit different dimensions and can be made from hate or spite, vile, or evil, and Earth's Demons, ones that inhabit the Earth. Their name comes from the Greek word 'daimon,' or spirit. Demons are powerful supernatural beings existing between god and humans. They are considered unclean spirits, sometimes fallen angels, spirits of a deceased person, or a spirit of an unknown kind that may cause demonic possession. They may also be a spiritual entity that can be summoned or controlled. Demons can attack for a variety of reasons. Demons can take on human or animal forms. They are considered sneaky.


Come join us for a Halloween party you'll never ever forget.
Halloween night, at 10 P.M.
If you don't make it out by midnight, you'll have an even greater night!
Free drinks and food. Please bring letter with you for admission.


The clock tower on the tower had rang to let the silent forest know it was ten in the evening, people arriving at the door, blood red envelopes held in their hands. The moon has full and shining on the dark, misty grounds of the cathedral, one of the twenty four standing knocking against the old oak door, a younger looking man with slivery-gray eyes in a full suit opening the door, smiling at his guests. "Welcome. I see everyone has decided to attend, come in, come in! The party is just about to begin!" he cheered, spinning around on his heel, strutting into the darkness. There was two loud claps, and deranged laughter. "Time for the party, boys! Light it up, let the games begin!" a voice screamed out, and the room filled with blinding light, and the man in the suit had disappeared. The crowd looked at each other, shocked, worried, and afraid as the door slammed behind them.

"Open it! Open it! What the is happening?!" a young woman, who had bistre brown hair and a fair complexion screamed out, running to the door, pounding against it, trying to get it to open up. The maniacal laughter was heard again, but further away.

"Stupid stupid human. You're in our world now! Manage to get out, and your pity life will be saved, but it won't be easy. Aha, you're all so easily lured," the man's voice from before taunted the group, before the laughter faded out and the room was left in silence.

"Oh god, no no no. This can NOT be happening," the girl sighed, falling to her knees. 

"Oh for 's sake, what is happening?" another girl with red hair asked, looking around the room.

"No idea, look's like we're going to have to find a way out," a younger looking boy answered. "We're going to have to get acquainted and quickly, the letter said midnight was the time we had to get out by."


"Alright, everyone's just going to say their name. Nothing else matters at this point. Nickname, alias, real name, it doesn't matter. Just give something quickly. I'm Gongchan," the young man spoke, looking at the next person in the circle. It was another young man, but he had tattoos and looked far more intimidating than the last.

"Jay."

"Dasom."

"Jonghyun."

"Alice."

"Minhyuk."

"Aron."

"Sojin."

"Seohyun."

"T-Tiffany."

"Amber."

"Jiho."

"Krystal."

"Kevin."

"Hyosung."

"Hongbin."

"Changjo."

"Chaejin."

"Eunjung."

"Naeun."

"Hongki."

"Jooyeon."

"Jihyun."

"Joon."


"Now that we all know each other, what would be the best decision as far as group wise goes? Should we split up into smaller groups, since well there IS twenty four of us, or just stay in one big pack?" Gongchan asked the circle of people, who looked around at each other, thinking.

"I honestly think we should all stick together. Has no one watched horror movies? If they separate, they all end dying," Krystal spoke up. "Do we all want to die? No. So, best choice is to stick as one." There was a snicker on the other side of the circle. "Huh? Hey, smart , if you're going to laugh at my opinion, why don't you say your's?" Krystal snapped at Jiho, who was laughing, along with Amber.

"Alright, alright, anger-issues. We'll end up getting lost if we all stick in one group. Are you an idiot? There's a lot of us, and I'm pretty sure some of us are going to stray away from the group. We might as well split up until groups of four," Jiho purred, stretching his arms out.

"I agree with Jiho... we should be in smaller groups, but if there's an emergency, we need a way to contact each other. If we go in smaller groups, there needs to be group leaders... and they can give each other their phone numbers... so in case if something happens they can just call each other and we can all meet up here..." Tiffany mumbled, looking down at the middle of the circle.  Gongchan nodded at Tiffany's idea, and spoke up.

"Tiffany actually has a good idea. Alright, raise your hand if you want to go with Krystal or Jiho's idea, keep your hand down if you want to go with Tiffany's." Everyone kept their hand down. "Looks like we'll have an easier time putting the groups together."


"Group one will be the following: Alice, Jonghyun, Jay, and Dasom. Group leader is Jay," Gongchan stated, the people who had their name called out made a smaller circle. "Group two will be the following: Sojin, Aron, Seohyun, and Minhyuk. Group leader is Sojin. Group three will be the following: Tiffany, me, Jiho, and Amber. Group leader will be me. Group four will be the following: Hongbin, Hyosung, Changjo, and Krystal. Group leader will be Krystal. Group five will be the following: Kevin, Eunjung, Jihyun, and Chaejin. Group leader will be Kevin. Group six will be Joon, Naeun, Hongki, and Jooyeon, and their group leader will be Naeun."

The groups had gotten together, and everyone was looking at Gongchan, who cleared his throat. "Everyone has my number, and hopefully all the group leaders swapped numbers. If not, do that quickly so we can hurry up and search around. Are we ready?"

Everyone nodded in sync, and Gongchan clasped his hands together. "Alright! Groups one, three, and five will stay here and go to the left. Groups two, four, and sic will go to the right and look around the back of the catherdral. We'll all meet up here after and we'll all try to find a way up to the upper areas of this building. Fighting!"

"Fighting!"


 Author's Note: The information at the beginning is just for those of you who don't know what demons are. They'll play a big role in this story as well as other creatures I'll include info on as well, but this is just the opening and letting you know all the characters. I've never written a story like this, or tried to, so cut me some slack, aye? Hopefully I'll keep it goin'!