Crescent Moon

Moonlight lovers

 

 
I looked at the clock it was 1:49am only minute till my alarm went off. I got no wink of sleep I was to excited to sleep. My alarm rang loud and I rushed up to stop it before anyone woke up. I looked around my dark room. I picked up the black pants and my luna sea band shirt I was wearing previously, then I picked out a my plain dark blue sweater that was hanging in my closet and I topped it off with my black scarf and my warn out boots. I was finally ready to go. I looked at the clock again and it was 1:55. crap I'm gunna be late. I walked to my door and started to open it slowly and quietly. When the door was wide enough I slipped out in the hallway taking slow  cautious steps. 
 
I got out in the Hallway I turned around and closed my room door slowly. I started walking taking careful but quiet steps past my parents room. Now I just have to get past my brothers room and I'm free.  
 
I got half way past my brothers room and I heard him sturring in his bed. I stopped In my tracks and listened a little more. I heard him get out of his bed and his slow paste foot steps on the old wooden floor. 
 
I started to panic so I hid into the supply closet two feet away from his room. I heard him open his bedroom door then his foot steps getting closer to the supply closet. I started to worry. What if he cought me. He would tell my parents then I would have to start digging my self a grave they would kill me for sure. 
I know this is a risk but I just have to see him. We are suppose to meet at 2 am. It was the best time because both our family's would be asleep by then. 
I heard him walking again and brought my self back to reality. 
 
The foot stopped at the supply closet then led away to the bathroom across from it. The bathroom light flicked on and the door closed. I heard a trinkling sound coming from the washroom. Every noise sounded so loud. My heart started racing. The sound of my racing heart pounded in my ears. After what seemed like hours he finally finished in the washroom. As he walked past the supply closet I held my breath. My imagination started to run wild and I saw him opening the door seeing me then yell at me with his face filled with disappointment. 
 
I heard the click of his door shut then I let out a long sigh. I waited until he was in his bed then I opened the door quietly and snuck down the stairs and slipped through my front door. 
 
I stepped outside and the wind hit me  sending a cold chill through my body. Then a wave of excitement washed me for the long night I had ahead.
 I would finally see Uruha.