Monthsary

Secret Love

Your POV

Today's my 3months anniversary with Himchan. But I had found out Himchan's cheating with Eunhee and both of them didn't knew I had knew about them.

Choosed a black skater skirt and platforms,I prepared myself and walked to school since its just a 15mins walk and played BAP's Badman in my earpiece while walking to school. Dding~!

[ 1 NEW MESSAGE ]

From Only Channie

Jagiya~ where are you? Lets have a mini date after school at the Heaven coffee shop nae? But I cant stay long cause Ive something important on): I'll be waiting for you at there arraseo? chuu~

I chuckled at his lie,acted with him and replied back.

To Only Channie

Im otw to school.Nae and ive something to tell you (:

I plucked out my earpiece and walked into school.

 

Himchan POV

Just to not let Minji suspect anything,i had to go on a mini date with her later on after school and abandon Eunhee for awhile. I dont even know when but my love for Minji started to fade and started to love Eunhee whose Minji's bestfriend like out of all girls Eunhee. Since Eunhee requested me not to break up with Minji currently,i just listened to her thinking its the best for 3 of us right now.

Once i walked into the school i saw Eunhee waiting for Minji to reach school and gave Eunhee a small wink which she saw and walked towards my locker to get ready for class.

I walked towards class to put down my books before looking for Minji and wow i saw Minji walking towards me so I shouted "Minji-ah!" and she smiled.Aw she looks cute with her smile but urgh shes not going to be mine if she know about me and Eunhee. "Hey jagiya!Looking cute today!"I said to Minji and winked while she just blushed and replied "Hey channie!See you later I'm in a hurry now" and walked away leaving me alone.Well since there's time I went to find Eunher and asked her to meet me at the back of the garden where nobody know to have our little date.

Eunhee POV

Dding~!

[ 1 NEW MESSAGE ]

From Himchann<3

Babe lets meet at our usual place in the garden now?(; I miss you!<3 ppali before school starts

Aww no wonder Minji fell in love with him but urgh I feel sad for her for being cheated on and I'm such a...bad friend. I threw away the thought and went to find Himchan.

I saw Himchan sitting down on the bench admiring the garden well he looks perfect. His sharp jawline,pointy nose and kissable lips. No doubt his every girls' crush.

I covered his eyes and whispered beside his ear "Hey guess who!" Heard him chuckle,replied "My only Eunhee-ah" and removed my hands before turning to face me and kiss my lips.

We had some catchup talk and soon it's school time. To prevent suspicion he left after me and we went in different directions.

Your POV

Its almost school time but both of them didn't came in yet and they might be at their usual hangout place again urgh. 

There's time left so I exited the class and walker towards the garden and well I may say I'm on luck cause I saw them hugging after literally sneaking around the garden to find them. Since I've caught them by my own eyes I've no doubt to break with Himchan later on and went back to class to settle down and act like nothing happened thought I feel like breaking down but urgh it's not worth it for him right.

The bell rang and soon both of them came and so lucky that we were together in same class urgh and I didn't thought Eunhee would backstab me at first.

//fast forward to you and himchan at the coffee shop//

Himchan POV

Well I've a bad feeling about later but just ignore it and head towards the shop and wow I was early. It made me worried about her cause usually she's earlier than me though I don't really love her I still care for her and I took out my necklace I bought for her as our monthsary gift.

20mins later Minji finally arrived but she had this...special yet diferent feeling that she carried,now and certainly it made me feel kinda uncomfortable.Though i dont really love her and its Eunhee who requested me not to break up with Minji,I still have some little feelings for like who wouldnt since she's my first love to be honest yeah.

"Hey jagiya~why are you late?" i asked her and wow its unexpected,"I had something on sorry". Its so cold like ice and its not the usual cheerful Minji I knew and no doubt something was wrong with her. "Jagiya whats wrong? Why do you seem so cold all of a sudden? Who made you like this?Tell oppa~" i leaned towards her on the table and she just replied in monotone. "Nothing well lets end this I know you've been dating Eunhee,secretly.She's also the reason why we seldom hang out nowadays and dont think i dont know you guys date in the school garden secretly sometimes.I never thought you and Eunhee would...I trusted you two yet out of all girls Eunhee,my bestfriend.Am i not good enough for you?After all I've gave you and we know my parents dont approve our relationship yet i disobeyed them and in the end i got this ending yet you dont even want to break up with me.Its what that makes me heartbroken but you know what,I wont cry just because of this and all those promises you made to me are obviously broken.Take this back and dont find me,again.Congrats on your official relationship with my bestfriend, Kim Him Chan." She left the ring I bought for her as our 1st monthsary on the table. I couldnt believe it,what we had gone through and the times we had together will end here. Without another thought i took the ring and took out some money to put on the table and ran out to chase another Minji. It seems like I've woken up from this dream and I realised I still love Minji alot its just that Eunhee gave me more care than she can give me but its from Minji,where I found my comfort and warmth.

 

Your POV

After the break up though I did feel better,I just feel like breaking down cause after that short yet long 3 months with Himchan everything seems to be disappearing. Our warm hugs,childish and relaxing dates,icecream fights.It just wont and cant happen anymore.I walked with fast pace and turned to my right which had those graffiti wall and a small shortcut to i-dont-even-know-where and squated down and hugged myself trying to calm down while all I heard right now is my phone ringing and probably its because of Himchan but who cares him.

The ringtone ended and i heard someone's footstep infront of me and i looked up,to see it's Himchan. I dont even want to move and just look down again,ignoring him and Himchan bent down and hug me and said unexpected stuffs. " Jagiya mianhae! I admit I had cheated on you with Eunhee and after you left me there,I realised you are the only one I want and not Eunhee. I admit here that she gives me more care than you give me and I feel more secure with her because you parents object us together but your the one who made me stand up,gave me the courage,comfort,warmth and true love. Being with you is the happiest moement I can ever have and i wont let you go if you dont forgive me! I can do anything you want to make you forgive me even not able to drink my Ice Americano for months or even years."

No doubt I'm touched by his word but no way am i going to be hurt again by him. Knowing his weak point is by tickling him,i tickled him and when he fell down I took my chance to run away from him and back to my house before locking my door and sent him and Eunhee a goodbye message before going to pack your stuffs as nobody know where your parents live and you wanted to go back temporarily to have some peace.

To Only Channie , Eunheeee

Hey thanks for everything and i wont forget every of our memories even if i want to forget. I'll be away temporary to have some peace and i promise I will come back. Please dont look for me and well last long with Himchan/Eunhee! 

After sending it and checking I've everything with me,I went to have a last look of my house and went out of the house and quickly went to the train stati0on to buy my ticket heading toward Busan,my homeplace since I'm at Seoul now.

Himchan POV

After receiving that goodluck message from Minji,I quickly thought of the possible places and remembered she said she wanted to go Busan for certain reasons and I ran to the train station immediately and when I reach there,I saw the train heading towards Busan is available for boarding and almost going to close the train's door.I quickly went to look for Minji near the train and I saw her just boarded it and I ran to her seat's window and keep knocking on the window wanting her attention. Yes she saw me but she ignored me and pluck in her earpieces but I didnt gave up and continued my effort and soon the train left and I keep running after the train. I couldnt match up with the train's speed and no choice,i sat down on the floor and keep shouting "Minji-yah! Minji!' I dont even care the attention passer-bys were giving me cause only Minji matters now. And I've to accept the fact that,shes gone. After almost 40min staying there,at the same place,I had no choice but stand up and walk back to my house feeling heartbroken for the first time ever.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** sorry for this ty chapter. anw its my first time writing a story lol please comment your thought thanks tharanghaeyo.^^ do u guys want a sequel or make story featuring yongguk? yay lol otl