Trick or Treat

[ONE SHOT] Happy Halloween!

 Song Ji hyo was getting ready for the company’s party with the rest of RUNNINGMAN family when a knock came from the front door.  She knew she was the last one to leave, so she had deliberately left the door unlock for her date to come in while she was finishing up.

           “Come on in, its open,” she yelled as she leaned out from the restroom door.

          “Yah, Mong Ji!  You don’t even know who I am and you’re telling me to come in.  That’s dangerous you know,” the man said as he closed the front door and locking it behind him.  He came to pick up his date and his girlfriend to the program’s party and had made the extra effort to look as good as possible.  Fashionably dressed from head to toe, he had on a white button up and a white jacket, chains on his washed-out jeans and a white hat to top off the entire package.

           “Ji hyo-ah, are you the only left at home?”

           “Ne, omma just pay a visit earlier.  And I knew it was you Gaelly~ you aren’t dangerous to me,” came her cheeky replied from within the restroom.  “I’m almost done, so just make yourself comfortable for a little bit ok?”

           Gary shook his head in amusement as he made his way to her bedroom, “I’m going to hang out in your room, ok?  Take your time, we’re in no rush.”

          “Mmm, ok,” came the short reply.  Ji hyo finished her eye makeup, and started searching for the accessories to her costume.  She was giddy with excitement.  She wanted to see how Gary would react to her outfit.  It was her favorite holiday back when she was a child and she had not had the chance to celebrate it because of her busy schedule.  I hope Gary will be surprised, Ji hyo thought.

           Gary stepped into Ji hyo’s room, which like always looked like a tornado has just been in it.  He knew she had her own way of finding things in her bedroom, but it still drove him crazy to see all of the makeup and knick-knacks lining the top of her drawers and desk.  Whenever he nagged her about it, she just exclaimed that it was her ‘organized mess.’  She knew where every single little thing was, from her make up to her health foods.  And Ji hyo really loved her make up and health foods.

           “Yah!~ Don’t touvh my food!~” Gary  imitated for the infinite time.  He couldn’t help but laugh to himself every single time he remembered Ji hyo’s expression.  Gary was just about to give into his OCD-ness and reorganize ji hyo’s desk when a figure moved towards the door and leaned against the frame.

           “Hi, Gaelly.  What do you think?” Ji hyo posed and blink at him cutely.

           “Think of what?” Gary’s mouth dropped open as he turned towards his girlfriend, his eyes falling on the sight before him.  There she was all dressed and ready to go.  She looked gorgeous, as always, make up and hair all done to perfection.  The soft curls bounced against her back and her hair framed her face.  Her cute short black dress hugged her slim waist, and showed off her shapely legs.  Legs that were adorned in fish net stockings.  She had on the silver bangle he got her on one of his trip to Japan and a couple of other accessories around her wrists.  But the one accessory that stood out the most, and the one that made his jaw drop in awe was the pair of bunny ears that adorned her head.

            Ji hyo sauntered up to her stunned boyfriend, and wrapped her hands around the lapels of his jacket, pulling him closer to her.  She reached up with a finger to close his still opened mouth, and brushed a light kiss against his lips.  Stepping back, she did a full twirl for him to see her entire outfit.

           “So what do you think of my outfit?”

            “Oh for God sakes, you have a bunny tail too!?  A bunny tail!”  Gary exclaimed when he finally snapped out of his reverie.  All sorts of naughty thoughts were flying through his head at the sight of Ji hyo dressed up as a bunny; with the cutest bunny ears and cotton ball tail he had ever seen.  Gary groaned inwardly to himself, ‘she’s going to be the death of me… Isn’t she aware of how cute she is?!’

            “You look cute, yet y at the same time.  Ughh!!  You can’t go out dressed like that!  Why are you dressed up as a bunny, anyways?” Gary rubbed his face in frustration at the thought of anyone else seeing his Mong Ji dressed like this.  The smile on Ji hyo’s face got even bigger at the sight of her boyfriend’s inner turmoil.

            “Remember how I told you that back in the days, usually at this time of year little kids dresses up as monsters, and super heroes, and princesses to go around trick-or-treating?  Older kids and grown-ups dress up for costume parties too!” Ji hyo explained excitedly. 

           Gary eyes took in the vision that Ji hyo made with her cross between cute and adorable, and y and hot costume.  He made up his mind.  Taking Ji hyo’s hand he leads her over to the bed and sat down, pulling his cute little bunny into his lap as he flipped out his cellphone.  Ji hyo tilted her head in question but stayed quiet as Gary  pressed a finger up to his lips.

           “Hey, Haha?  Yeah it’s me, can you do me a favor?  Cover for me and ask Byul to make up an excuse for Ji hyo.  Yeah, sorry we won’t be able to make it to the party."  

           "No, dude.  Everything is alright, don’t worry.  Yeah, thanks man.  I owe you one.  Haha, sure sure thing.  Okay, tell the rest I said have fun,” Gary said into his phone, pausing every now and then to listen to the other person.  He flipped his phone close and threw it to the side.

          Ji hyo who was quiet the entire time started to fuss and wiggle out of his arms, “Waah!  Gary, why did you just tell Haha oppa that?  We’re not going to the party?”  His arms tightened around her, keeping her in his lap as he gazed up at her face.  His eyes were serious and smoldering with passion.

          “You’re dressed as a bunny.  Now, did you really think I was going to let you out of my arms tonight dressed like that?  There’s no way anyone else is going to see you like this except me,” his voice turning husky with possessiveness.  The usual slight high pitch voice turning deep left a hot feeling inside of Ji hyo.  She loves it when his voice sounds like this.  It wasn’t often that she got to see this side of Kang Gary.  Gary had a lot of personas.  First, his normal self that was usually sweet and happy, he could always be found smiling or laughing around his friends and family.  Then his LeeSsang Gary persona that was full of swag, and hotness.  He knew exactly what to do or how to look to give off that charismatic vibe.  But it was when he was with Ji hyo, the occasional times that they were able to share privately that he gave her this feeling of manliness. Ji hyo moans as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him fully on the lips.

          “Are you ok with that?  I know you took the time to get ready and was looking forward to spending time with everyone…” Gary asked hesitantly, not wanting to seem too controlling.  Ji hyo shook her head at his silliness.

          “Ani, the only thing I was looking forward to was spending time with you,” she said as she drew him in for another kiss, this time deeper.  Gary closed his eyes and smile happily against her lips.  He laid back on her bed, pulling her body to lie on top of his, their lips never breaking contact.

 

~* At the party *~

 

            Byul and Eun Hye giggled to each other after Haha had came by to tell Byul what Gary had asked of him earlier.

            “I told you she wasn’t going to go anywhere with that outfit of hers.  Mong Ji is so silly!” Byul exclaimed.  Eun hye smiled and nod her head in agreement.

          

 

~*Back in Ji hyo’s room hours later *~

 

            Clothes were strewn all over the floor and two bodies were hidden beneath the covers.  Gary had his arm wrapped around his little bunny hugging her from behind as he snuggled his head against her neck, breathing heavily as he slept.  Ji hyo was warm and content in the arms of the man she loves.  The treat she got was much better than candy.

 

 


 

 

A/N: Hello!! Please do leave some critcis and comments. Thank you. <3

 

summerskye xx